October 2018 due dates

Yes my bump is definitely there! All bloating I think for now, and if you didn’t know you’d probably just think I’d had too many donuts!

Hello all, as far as the bump already yes I feel and look 20 weeks already even though I've lost 7lbs in the last 2 weeks! I just have no appetite whatsoever unless it's pasta mmmmm haha but kids well the older 4 the youngest is all about pasta as well, will only eat it once a week!

As far as c section I've not personally had one but my mom used to work labor and delivery as an RN and I used to study the books when I was in college back before hippa and I do know that the first place you will feel the growing pains cam sometimes be on the section scar the big concern would be if it became very painful and the baby implanted in the scar but that is very very very rare!

Thank you for your reply! I know baby isn't in thr scar because I've had a scan due to pain but the bottom of my uterus is so sore, almost bruised feeling and I think/am hoping it's due to my previous section!

And I've definitely got a bump already the bottom is solid and the top is bloat :haha:

Hello all, as far as the bump already yes I feel and look 20 weeks already even though I've lost 7lbs in the last 2 weeks! I just have no appetite whatsoever unless it's pasta mmmmm haha but kids well the older 4 the youngest is all about pasta as well, will only eat it once a week!

As far as c section I've not personally had one but my mom used to work labor and delivery as an RN and I used to study the books when I was in college back before hippa and I do know that the first place you will feel the growing pains cam sometimes be on the section scar the big concern would be if it became very painful and the baby implanted in the scar but that is very very very rare!

Thank you for your reply! I know baby isn't in thr scar because I've had a scan due to pain but the bottom of my uterus is so sore, almost bruised feeling and I think/am hoping it's due to my previous section!

And I've definitely got a bump already the bottom is solid and the top is bloat :haha:

That's very reassuring then I'd say it's pretty normal, I get stretching pains still and I'm pregnant for the 10th time will be 6th living, so I'd assume with a c section there's probably a little more pulling sensation. I've had multiple back surgeries and i know that's different but as my ligaments start to stretch i feel it along my incision where the muscle wad cut into multiple times, amt the uterus is one big muscle, does the doctor think its normal?

I've not been seen by a doctor yet, only the epu nurse she wasn't massively concerned tbh, but if I still have it when I meet with my consultant in a few weeks I'll be asking him too... It's possible I have slight adhesions too so I guess we'll find out soon!

How have you coped with being pregnant that many times?! Haha this is my 4th, with one being a mc, and I hate being pregnant haha

You know it's funny, I remember saying I hate being pregnant couldn't wait for baby to be born, but don't remember there feelings of hating it I honestly feel like I miss being pregnant lol but I do hey induced a wk early every time except first had him in his due date, and last was induced 4 weeks early because growth slowing but i usually dislike the first 12 weeks, and the last 4 weeks but 3 pregnancy ended before 7 weeks the rest you just manage honestly, I so enjoy being pampered by my DH though lol

Hi ladies!
I am due 10/27/18 with #1 and could not be more excited!!
I am wickedly tired and nauseous already - and bbs are quite sore as well. I guess these are good signs but I'm about to fall asleep at my desk hahaha!

I had an early CP last month, so really really hoping for a sticky bean this time around! I go in to do a blood panel tomorrow to check that all levels are a-okay! FX!

sticky beans for all you ladies out there! This October is going to be a magical one! :)

How do you ladies get the ticker to show at the bottom of your posts? I created one, and tried to insert the link into my signature, but the preview just showed the link (not an image of the ticker!) help! I think they are so cute and fun to see on the posts!

Hey all! I'm going to tentatively stick my head in here. I got a BFP today but unsure of my due date. Unless I'm farther along than I think I am (which, tbh, is possible) than I should belong in this group.

My husband and I have a 21 month old daughter named Agatha and this will be our second. I had a lot of complications with my first pregnancy and have already been having spotting issues this go-around and on bed rest until I can be seen by my OBGYN.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hey all! I'm going to tentatively stick my head in here. I got a BFP today but unsure of my due date. Unless I'm farther along than I think I am (which, tbh, is possible) than I should belong in this group.

My husband and I have a 21 month old daughter named Agatha and this will be our second. I had a lot of complications with my first pregnancy and have already been having spotting issues this go-around and on bed rest until I can be seen by my OBGYN.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hii! I'm currently on bed rest due to spotting as I have a clot in my uterus this time round... Woo... Lol another scan on Friday and then Monday!

I've been told as long as the spotting is brown then it isn't much to worry about but that's after my confirmation of the clot of course xx

Got my first ultrasound at 8 weeks and baby's okay! Going to dna test for sex soon. Can't wait.

Hi ladies!
I am due 10/27/18 with #1 and could not be more excited!!
I am wickedly tired and nauseous already - and bbs are quite sore as well. I guess these are good signs but I'm about to fall asleep at my desk hahaha!

I had an early CP last month, so really really hoping for a sticky bean this time around! I go in to do a blood panel tomorrow to check that all levels are a-okay! FX!

sticky beans for all you ladies out there! This October is going to be a magical one! :)

How do you ladies get the ticker to show at the bottom of your posts? I created one, and tried to insert the link into my signature, but the preview just showed the link (not an image of the ticker!) help! I think they are so cute and fun to see on the posts!

When you create the ticker you will have options for choosing a few different types of code. You want the one called BBcode, I think it is. Copy that and paste it into your signature.

Hi ladies :wave:

Can i join? Im due (according to lmp) October 31st - although with dd and ds i got put back from 12 to 9 weeks BOTH times... so fully expecting that this time.. so may be a short stay :haha:

If anyone would be interested in a Facebook group let me know, I find it easier to keep up on there and would be nice to get to know each other and share this journey with women at the same stage from all different places x

I just heard the heart beat on my angel sounds doppler! If I how by my lmp I'm 9 wks 2 days of I go by my ultrasound I'm 8 wks 6 days. That is deff the earliest I've been able to find it myself and so quickly! It was anywhere between 170bpm to 186bpm gosh I hope its a sign its a girl deff faster than my boys they were always in the 140's we will be so happy either way of course but a girl would totally compete us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->