**October 2018 testing thread**

God knows why, I tested again this morning, BFN on CD32.

I think this is an evap line. I don't know why I do this to myself. I have no idea where I am in my cycle even since I miscarried, but I've never had an evaporation line so someone smack me into reality please, does this happen a lot

20181031_024451.jpg

I see something but not sure on colour. Good luck :)

I can see something on there just about. But not sure of the colour.

Ugh cd29 of 26! I started a little bit of red spotting last night. So prepared myself to wake up to full blown AF this morning (I’m normally heavy on day one). Went to change my tampon this morning and it was bone dry. Come on body please make up your mind. I don’t think I’m pregnant so I just wish AF would get here so I can get on with the next cycle.

No testing today, if no proper AF by tomorrow I’ll test again.

Good Luck Bebe!

I was hoping to finish off the month with a BFP but BFN this morning for me - but only 10dpo so still hanging on to hope. AF due tomorrow based on previous cycles - fx she stays away!

Here’s to hoping November is better to us all!

17BFB756-F8CB-4FAF-B8D8-02FD48640E02.jpeg 169E1910-B3E3-4E80-A61E-0878DE3BEA87.jpeg

Well I'm officially out on Halloween. I had weird spotting that started late in the afternoon yesterday and my flow started this morning.
I hope November brings us better luck as well. Congrats to all of the BFPs.

Good luck Bebe and emswife.

Sorry af got you lady

I’m still just hanging on. No af but I’ve been cramping like mad for the last hour. :coffee:

Okay, I know I had a blood test today, and no one has called me yet, I caved and tested on my own again, I may be totally grasping at straws here, but does anyone else see this? Not getting my hopes up

IMG_20181031_132921.jpg

*I added a second pic in different lighting. Omg. I feel like TTC makes me so nuts!!! IMG_20181031_132248.jpg

Last edited:
Omg I can see it. It’s very faint but it’s there and looks pink. Eeek test again in the morning. Got everything crossed for you

I don’t want to get your hopes up either but I think I see something too! Eek! Fingers crossed!

I am actually not totally sure how many dpo I am because I stopped testing for O and temping at the behest of my DH and therapist! They were right, it took some pressure off me, but now I have no idea if I O'd during the time I had O pains on the 14th, or if I O'd later (now it seems like I must have O'd somewhere around cd19, so I could be 14dpo (CD33). I just don't know for sure. No signs of af at all. Stay away witch!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->