**October 2018 testing thread**

I feel like a fool for getting so excited, only to be deflated this morning. So much for a pretty chart... I expect my period will be here on Monday if the cleanse I’m finishing hasn’t changed the length of my luteal phase. Thanks for all of the luck sent, though. You ladies rock!

View attachment 1046380

View attachment 1046381

Don’t count yourself out yet! I didn’t get a positive until 14dpo with my son. You’re not out til the stupid witch shows her face!

I feel like a fool for getting so excited, only to be deflated this morning. So much for a pretty chart... I expect my period will be here on Monday if the cleanse I’m finishing hasn’t changed the length of my luteal phase. Thanks for all of the luck sent, though. You ladies rock!

View attachment 1046380

View attachment 1046381
Only 11 days past so early yet still

LadyV, 11 DPO only? It's still so early! And that is one pretty chart. The two week wait feels like an eternity. The worst part of a BFN is realizing you have to go through the whole process all over again. It's the nature of this beast.

How do you ladies handle it? I'm trying to do gardening, working out and other personal projects to keep my mind busy and "shrink" how long the tww feels.

Clearblue is evil. :devil:
For 2 days this week I really thought I was pregnant and I was on cloud nine.:cloud9:

Then I tried the last clear blue test I had together with another test to confirm. The other test said BFN and clearblue had a faint line. Later that day my period started.

Not clearblue
Clear & simple it’s a cheap version

Lady you are still early yet!!! I haven't tested since 11dpo in the eve and it was Stark white, I am now 13 dpo and afraid to test again! I can soooooo relate!

Well it’s P day for me. Just waiting to see whether it arrives. My boobs are KILLING me. More than they normally do.

No testing here. I’ll wait in until Tuesday if AF doesn’t show

Thank you all so much, but I'm counting myself out. I'd love to be wrong but my temps and RHR are down again today. I'm pretty sure AF will be here tomorrow. Just in time for multiple parties (Halloween parties, birthday potluck, going away party) and I am co-hosting my SIL's baby shower this weekend. Best friend's baby shower is the next weekend and I will likely be helping out there too. I'm giving myself the rest of today to throw my pity party before I move on with things, so sorry if I sound pathetic. I'm feeling pretty crummy.

Aww lady sorry it’s not looking good. No harm in a pity party. Fluffy pjs, wine or coffee and some trashy films work for me.

Well it’s P day for me. Just waiting to see whether it arrives. My boobs are KILLING me. More than they normally do.

No testing here. I’ll wait in until Tuesday if AF doesn’t show
Well done for not testing - takes some will power. Best of luck...hope af does not show!!

Negative test today for me, very discouraged period is due Wednesday in prob out. Good luck ladies

Sorry LadyV, I really thought it was your months too. Totally understand your disappointment. Glass of wine and a hot bath is usually my pity period party...

So sorry LadyV ❤️ time for some self-care, yummy food (brie, deli-meats, sushi; anything you can't eat while preggo!!!), some wine, and a nice hot bath!!!

I tested today, 14dpo, nausea lots of lotiony cm, high cervix, but I know all that can change and fluctuate. I had a BFN, but thought maybe something was showing up right away and then caught my eye. Not FMU, so definitely diluted, will try testing again in the am. FX and please tell that witch to stay away this Halloween!!! :D

Thanks again, ladies! Your kind words really help me feel better. I've done some serious shopping this weekend (3 new pairs of shoes) and hubby has been catering to me. I wanted a gourmet burger for dinner but we got home and realized that both of our burgers had cheese on them (we're both lactose intolerant) so the poor guy is out getting our order remade. I'm a lucky lady.

We also talked a lot last night since I was so upset and he offered some really great perspective. I always knew I wanted to start TTC around the 2 year mark of our marriage, which we did. He said that he's grateful to have this extra time as just the two of us before kids come along, and I guess I just lost sight of that because of my longing to be a mom and to see him being the excellent dad that I know he will be. So my mood is improving :)

I caved and tested. BFN. Temp is still pretty high, just waiting now

15dpo and BFN so now I guess just wait for the witch to show

Is anyone else feeling really impatient this month? Normally on the run up to AF I’m very calm and collected and just... meh about it. This month I’m going nuts. I mean, I’m actually driving myself up the blooming wall. I think I should just go to bed for 2 days :haha:

I’m bored of waiting now body, do your thing :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->