++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Oh i fail to mention I took a FRER line test at the exact same time as the FRER digital, the line test was negative and the digital was positive. So Idk...

Oh i fail to mention I took a FRER line test at the exact same time as the FRER digital, the line test was negative and the digital was positive. So Idk...
Did you test before your cycle in October?

The dye tests can sometimes be faulty for a false negative. Digitals are rarely is never false positive. I would definitely call your Dr.

I looked inside of the test a few minutes later and it didn’t have a second line in it. So I really believe it was probably false from dropping it idk

I took another digital and it’s negative just like the rest. I don’t know what’s going on. I’m baffled

And I doubt that since I took tons of the dye tests same brand all negative

I just have a gut feeling that I didn’t have any miscarriage or chemical pregnancy, I just can’t get myself to believe that that happened, I keep feeling like my HCG level was so high on that one day that it caused a positive but then fluctuated low because I drink so much water that it’s always diluting my urine. I don’t know why but that’s just how I feel.

Go with your gut, but then definitely go see a doctor. They really can give you answers and peace of mind. I know they can be pricey sometimes but it's worth it. At any rate, if you feel that one digital was faulty and everything else is negative, and you think you ovulated (how do you track this? Did you use an OPK? Do you track your BBT?) and you think you're only 4dpo - then you have about a week before your tests will be positive if you succeeded in getting pregnant. But the worst thing you can do is stress about what's going on. Drinking lots of water would dilute the samples at certain times of day, but eventually you'd get a positive result. A blood test will bypass that whole issue though.

Also, many pregnancy symptoms can be explained by other things going on. For instance, I've had all the pregnancy symptoms in the book and have not been pregnant in various given cycles. When I actually was pregnant, I had the same or similar symptoms both times, all of which could have also been attributed to the progesterone I was taking. Progesterone and estrogen are actually what can cause most of the early pregnancy symptoms - and unfortunately, both cause pms symptoms as well and they can be very hard to distinguish. Symptoms caused by hcg - like needing to go to the bathroom more often or nausea, don't tend to take effect until a week or two after your missed period.

Hope all of that helps. Waiting sucks, but maybe try some yoga or meditation or whatever it is that helps you to relax, wait a few days, and test again. I find testing can be so infuriating and confusing and frustrating sometimes. Taking a break from the tests can really help.

I don’t take progesterone oof, I’ll get checked

Most people don't need to. Everything that you've described though suggests that a trip to the doctor for some bloodwork would be good though. Then you'll really know where you are at in your cycles and you'll have a better picture of what's going on. At any rate, you really don't need to start worrying until you've been successfully tracking and timing your cycles for a year and still haven't gotten pregnant.

BFNs for me. No witch yet. Due any day. I'll update when the witch comes (I know she's coming -- feels like I'm out).

At least I'm finally going to get labs done to check my fertility. Then, we can start trying again in February/March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->