++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

Still not sure what's going on with me. Haven't a shread of hope this cycle. My temps are low for post ovulation i think. Not sure I trust how long my opks were positive for and not sure if I did ovulate cd22 or cd23 as on day 23 I was still having ewcm and cervix was high soft and very open. So i could be 5-6dpo. Keep expecting to wake up to a higher temperature but it's not happening. My thermal shift is only slight. The 4 higher temps before ovulation are from when I had an awful cold so I suppose they make it look a little worse but my temps for this far in have barley gone above 36.45.
Screenshot_20191028_113659.jpg

:hugs: wantingagirl.

Laurabub - try not to put too much stock into BBT. It's no longer considered the golden standard by which to measure fertility (those were the exact words from a nurse at a fertility clinic I've worked with). Any number of things can effect your BBT, from how cold it is outside to the clothes you're wearing to bed. Keep your head up. You're not out to the :witch: shows.

AFM: Wondfo tests today didn't show progress but I did get a faint line on the easy@home brand which I didn't yesterday. OPK was still positive but not blazing like yesterday. Here are the pics.

0n22s+jTQXiaDCbo6NaH6w.jpg RdA+ui7mQ6ec8BeGjau9RQ.jpg MVeEthJ0SI6VJ8XTrLXuLw.jpg

Laurabub - try not to put too much stock into BBT. It's no longer considered the golden standard by which to measure fertility (those were the exact words from a nurse at a fertility clinic I've worked with). Any number of things can effect your BBT, from how cold it is outside to the clothes you're wearing to bed. Keep your head up. You're not out to the :witch: shows.

AFM: Wondfo tests today didn't show progress but I did get a faint line on the easy@home brand which I didn't yesterday. OPK was still positive but not blazing like yesterday. Here are the pics.

View attachment 1071602 View attachment 1071604 View attachment 1071606

I see it! I think my whole cycle is off. It's only my second one from having my son last year, so I'm using an app and tracking cm.

Well I think I either had a crazy strong ovulation that caused pregnancy tests to be faintly positive and also pregnancy symptoms, or I'm having a chemical. No progress today. Not worth posting pictures. My OPK was strong but not positive as well.

Has anyone had this happen before with ovulation? At the very least, DH and I BD'd yesterday and the day before so we should be covered if it was in fact ovulation and not the start of a chemical.

Ladies as its the 1st November tomorrow and my af isn't due for another 5-6 days do I still hang on in this thread or should I head over to the november one? Don't want to carry on posting here after today if there's no one left. I'm 8-9dpo today.

View attachment 1071602 View attachment 1071604 View attachment 1071606
I used easy@home tests this cycle and didn't like them. They gave me bad evap line within the time frame. Got a BFN this morning at 15dpo On dollar tree store, af is on its way. So cycle #2 is an epic failure

So... I'm not getting worked up yet. Because of my background, I will give it a few more days. But this goes to show you, cheap dollar store tests, and pregmate tests are awesome. Does anyone else see it? I just called my midwife, told them I'd call them on Monday to see about a blood test depending. (My last Dr always did a blood test even if it was a "negative" urine test.

I've had to shrink it so much so it probably lost quality.

pixlr_20191031115031284.png

Still not sure what's going on with me. Haven't a shread of hope this cycle. My temps are low for post ovulation i think. Not sure I trust how long my opks were positive for and not sure if I did ovulate cd22 or cd23 as on day 23 I was still having ewcm and cervix was high soft and very open. So i could be 5-6dpo. Keep expecting to wake up to a higher temperature but it's not happening. My thermal shift is only slight. The 4 higher temps before ovulation are from when I had an awful cold so I suppose they make it look a little worse but my temps for this far in have barley gone above 36.45.
View attachment 1071590
How long have you been charting?

So... I'm not getting worked up yet. Because of my background, I will give it a few more days. But this goes to show you, cheap dollar store tests, and pregmate tests are awesome. Does anyone else see it? I just called my midwife, told them I'd call them on Monday to see about a blood test depending. (My last Dr always did a blood test even if it was a "negative" urine test.

I've had to shrink it so much so it probably lost quality.

View attachment 1071774

I see them Boog, have they gotten any darker today. I started charting before actively ttc so about 2 years now. I got a vvvf line on yesterday mornings test which was a little darker last night but this mornings is the same as last nights. I've had 2 chemicals this year and terrified of it happening again. I can't remember how quick they should start getting darker and am so nervous atm

I see it Boog!

:hugs: Melfy.

I've headed over to the November thread because I officially (blood work confirmed) ovulated on Sunday/ Monday.

Baby :dust: to all!

That's fab the you've had ovulation confirmed Co. Best of luck to you. I may join November's for advice. I got an extremely faint line on yesterday mornings test which I think is a little more noticeable this morning but not sure if it should be darker then it is. The next couple of days are going to be long ones worrying.

Yesterday morning I got a vvvf line on my test. This morning is a little darker but I don't know if it's good progression or not. Really worried after 2 chemicals already this year
IMG_20191101_092021.jpg

I see them Boog, have they gotten any darker today. I started charting before actively ttc so about 2 years now. I got a vvvf line on yesterday mornings test which was a little darker last night but this mornings is the same as last nights. I've had 2 chemicals this year and terrified of it happening again. I can't remember how quick they should start getting darker and am so nervous atm

It looks like this morning (in the us it's 8am) they have gotten darker. I took one lastnight at like 6 or so and it was much darker (my pm tests have always given me darker lines)

This is so surprising bc it was our first month trying again. But I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed. I haven't decided when to tell hubby bc he won't get excited off an eye quint you know?
What's a vvvf? Yeah charting was hard for me bc LITERALLY NO ONE I knew had done it before. So I got no help. I had to look here and other places. I found out from charting that I ovulated early. So everyone saying "try on the 14th day" was wrong. Try not to worry about it. Hahaha. Easy to say right. I had a few chemicals in the past. It heart breaking not knowing. But it's so exciting at the same time. It's a bi-polar situation. :( Hugssss!

IMG_20191101_075533.png

Yesterday morning I got a vvvf line on my test. This morning is a little darker but I don't know if it's good progression or not. Really worried after 2 chemicals already this year
View attachment 1071838

I would definitely say it's getting darker! What it doubles or triples every 48 hrs? I think the tests that was taken around the same time are throwing you off.
You must be like me. Let me take another test with this sample! Lol!

It looks like this morning (in the us it's 8am) they have gotten darker. I took one lastnight at like 6 or so and it was much darker (my pm tests have always given me darker lines)

This is so surprising bc it was our first month trying again. But I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed. I haven't decided when to tell hubby bc he won't get excited off an eye quint you know?
What's a vvvf? Yeah charting was hard for me bc LITERALLY NO ONE I knew had done it before. So I got no help. I had to look here and other places. I found out from charting that I ovulated early. So everyone saying "try on the 14th day" was wrong. Try not to worry about it. Hahaha. Easy to say right. I had a few chemicals in the past. It heart breaking not knowing. But it's so exciting at the same time. It's a bi-polar situation. :( Hugssss!

View attachment 1071844

Sorry vvvf stood for very very very faint. I am exactly the same. I want to test everytime I need the loo. I've got some first responses but I'm not sure I want to open them yet because they cost a fortune to keep replacing them. I'm also with you with the hubby, lol. Mine says he can't see anything on my tests and thinks I convince myself I'm seeing what I want to see :nope:. I don't know anyone who's every charted either. I started because I suffered really long and irregular cycles and would want to test every day when I hadn't even actually ovulated. Normal ovulation for me can range between day 17-25. With my first chemical I ovulated on cycle day 54 I think it was. It is horrible because I know I should feel so happy and excited by my tests but there's no emotion because I'm fretting so much that it won't progress. Think I'll be an emotional wreck if I manage to get a positive on a digital because they came back negative with both chemicals. Fx for us both that we'll get darker lines in the next couple of days :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->