++++October 2019 Testing Thread++++

After four months of TTC, i got my first BFP, whats weird is, I had a chemical last month, well i started having sex right away when my period started and didnt stop til atleast a day past my ovulation day, which was the 30th, whats weird is my ovulation day JUST passed, but i just knew i had to take a test because here lately, ive felt naseous, dizzy, fatigue, mildy sore boobs, and ive just felt strange, off, i cant explain it, i think i ovulated way earlier than the day it says, or this is a flase positive, and i hope it isnt. im gonna keep my fingers crossed though. im 2DPO today.:bfp:

pregnancy test.jpg

After four months of TTC, i got my first BFP, whats weird is, I had a chemical last month, well i started having sex right away when my period started and didnt stop til atleast a day past my ovulation day, which was the 30th, whats weird is my ovulation day JUST passed, but i just knew i had to take a test because here lately, ive felt naseous, dizzy, fatigue, mildy sore boobs, and ive just felt strange, off, i cant explain it, i think i ovulated way earlier than the day it says, or this is a flase positive, and i hope it isnt. im gonna keep my fingers crossed though. im 2DPO today.:bfp:

View attachment 1071852

May I ask, are you sure you had a chemical and not implantation bleeding? You may be further along then you think. Either way big congratulations to you :dance:

Sorry vvvf stood for very very very faint. I am exactly the same. I want to test everytime I need the loo. I've got some first responses but I'm not sure I want to open them yet because they cost a fortune to keep replacing them. I'm also with you with the hubby, lol. Mine says he can't see anything on my tests and thinks I convince myself I'm seeing what I want to see :nope:. I don't know anyone who's every charted either. I started because I suffered really long and irregular cycles and would want to test every day when I hadn't even actually ovulated. Normal ovulation for me can range between day 17-25. With my first chemical I ovulated on cycle day 54 I think it was. It is horrible because I know I should feel so happy and excited by my tests but there's no emotion because I'm fretting so much that it won't progress. Think I'll be an emotional wreck if I manage to get a positive on a digital because they came back negative with both chemicals. Fx for us both that we'll get darker lines in the next couple of days :dust:

Oh then I know all about the vvvfs! Lol! Yes! It's been hard in the past to get excited but once you see that dark line take all the dye. It gets real. All my losses have been early. But I definitely felt terrified the first 12 weeks.
I will say this. I got my bfp when I was out drinking with friends not worrying about shit and then I found out my brother was in an accident (he was fine) but flipped his van. The next morning, I tested. And it was dark positive- I didn't test before that one time. But I was 10dpo.
Yeaht the pink first response tests I'm gonna wait a few days to see a darker lines. To show hubby. I'm living with this secret right now!! Ahhh! I'm feeling sick and have a huge headache right now. So that's good right?! Good luckkk! ❤️❤️❤️

May I ask, are you sure you had a chemical and not implantation bleeding? You may be further along then you think. Either way big congratulations to you :dance:
no i had a chemical, my period was way to heavy and lasted 5 days to have been implentatioj XDDDDD but either way im hype

im so xcited i cant spell rn XD

View attachment 1071852
Yayyy!! Congrats!! I agree you might be further along! Get some blood done! Let us know?

Oh then I know all about the vvvfs! Lol! Yes! It's been hard in the past to get excited but once you see that dark line take all the dye. It gets real. All my losses have been early. But I definitely felt terrified the first 12 weeks.
I will say this. I got my bfp when I was out drinking with friends not worrying about shit and then I found out my brother was in an accident (he was fine) but flipped his van. The next morning, I tested. And it was dark positive- I didn't test before that one time. But I was 10dpo.
Yeaht the pink first response tests I'm gonna wait a few days to see a darker lines. To show hubby. I'm living with this secret right now!! Ahhh! I'm feeling sick and have a huge headache right now. So that's good right?! Good luckkk! ❤️❤️❤️

I hope so as I'm feeling quite sickly today, could be my nerves tho. Also I have tender boobs and I never get that even as an af symptom. I caved and took a first response... Plus 3 other different cheapies :shy: and they all have lines. Its ridiculous how my pregnancy test stash has built up over the months. I may try a clear blue tomorrow and if I get a decent line on that I'll try a digital. Here are the ones I took around lunch time. Trying not to get overly excited just yet but as you say it's so hard not to once you get a positive test. I can't stop going back and looking at them.
IMG_20191101_172858.jpg
IMG_20191101_173006.jpg

Nevermind. I guess it was a false positive digital and cheapie. Very disappointing and upsetting. I had so many symptoms literally yesterday and the days before. It’s whatever though. Guess we’ll see what this TWW does since my ov was the 30th. Probably nothing but yeehaw. See you ladies later.

I hope so as I'm feeling quite sickly today, could be my nerves tho. Also I have tender boobs and I never get that even as an af symptom. I caved and took a first response... Plus 3 other different cheapies :shy: and they all have lines. Its ridiculous how my pregnancy test stash has built up over the months. I may try a clear blue tomorrow and if I get a decent line on that I'll try a digital. Here are the ones I took around lunch time. Trying not to get overly excited just yet but as you say it's so hard not to once you get a positive test. I can't stop going back and looking at them.
View attachment 1071898
View attachment 1071900
I literally hide my stash from my husband lol. And destroy evidence! Lol I took three digitals and they all have me errors. I'm almost done with those. Apparently I can't do it right or some shit..

Nevermind. I guess it was a false positive digital and cheapie. Very disappointing and upsetting. I had so many symptoms literally yesterday and the days before. It’s whatever though. Guess we’ll see what this TWW does since my ov was the 30th. Probably nothing but yeehaw. See you ladies later.
False positives are so rare though! How have you confirmed it?!

False positives are so rare though! How have you confirmed it?!
I’m not sure how it became a false positive on a digital, but I retested with same brand and all negatives for digitals and lines, idk what was going on...ever since, all I’ve gotten is negative. Haven’t bled so it wasn’t a chemical pregnancy. I just don’t knao whats going on. But everything gas been negative since then...

Idk if its cause I dropped it while it was getting my result or what tbh.

Well, that’s unlikely to cause a positive result. Digital have test and control lines too but we can’t see them and the computer in the test reads it. I would also say it’s unlikely that you’d get a positive digital at 2dpo - in fact I would say that’s physically impossible. Embryos don’t implant until 5-12 dpo. It literally takes that much time to travel from the Fallopian tube to the uterus. And then, it takes several more days for a super sensitive test to pick up hCG. I’ve had three embryo transfers, two of which implanted, and I knew that I had a 5 day old embryo (the day they would implant) placed directly in my uterus, and it still was 10dpo both times before I got a very very faint positive. I can argue that I maybe got a faint positive on 9dpo with my last but given my recent experience with those particular tests, that’s questionable at best.

At 2dpo, your egg would have barely been fertilized. Hcg isn’t released until an embryo implants in the uterus.

Digital tests usually detect hcg once it’s reached 100 mIU. That’s usually after you’ve missed your period (not before). Some digis are more sensitive now but not many. Dropping it would have made little difference.

Sooo...you are either in a much different place in your cycle or you are having a chemical, or you had super high levels of LH that triggered a false positive but the digital would not have picked that up. Only super sensitive tests pick that up. And I’ve been ttc for nearly 9 years now and I only just found that last bit out a few days ago so there you have it.

All that being said, I would highly recommend you go see an OB/gyn and get tested with a quantitative blood hcg. They can give you some answers. I’d also have your progesterone levels tested because that can mess with your luteal phase (second half of cycle).

:dust: to you though and FX you’ll see your bfp soon!

Well, that’s unlikely to cause a positive result. Digital have test and control lines too but we can’t see them and the computer in the test reads it. I would also say it’s unlikely that you’d get a positive digital at 2dpo - in fact I would say that’s physically impossible. Embryos don’t implant until 5-12 dpo. It literally takes that much time to travel from the Fallopian tube to the uterus. And then, it takes several more days for a super sensitive test to pick up hCG. I’ve had three embryo transfers, two of which implanted, and I knew that I had a 5 day old embryo (the day they would implant) placed directly in my uterus, and it still was 10dpo both times before I got a very very faint positive. I can argue that I maybe got a faint positive on 9dpo with my last but given my recent experience with those particular tests, that’s questionable at best.

At 2dpo, your egg would have barely been fertilized. Hcg isn’t released until an embryo implants in the uterus.

Digital tests usually detect hcg once it’s reached 100 mIU. That’s usually after you’ve missed your period (not before). Some digis are more sensitive now but not many. Dropping it would have made little difference.

Sooo...you are either in a much different place in your cycle or you are having a chemical, or you had super high levels of LH that triggered a false positive but the digital would not have picked that up. Only super sensitive tests pick that up. And I’ve been ttc for nearly 9 years now and I only just found that last bit out a few days ago so there you have it.

All that being said, I would highly recommend you go see an OB/gyn and get tested with a quantitative blood hcg. They can give you some answers. I’d also have your progesterone levels tested because that can mess with your luteal phase (second half of cycle).

:dust: to you though and FX you’ll see your bfp soon!
So are you saying I may still be pregnant? Because I didn’t bleed so idk about a chemical

I really have no clue why I had a false positive

And my period starts November 14, my last period started at 18 October and ended the 23 of October, I really don’t know what caused false positive digital.

I just have a gut feeling that I didn’t have any miscarriage or chemical pregnancy, I just can’t get myself to believe that that happened, I keep feeling like my HCG level was so high on that one day that it caused a positive but then fluctuated low because I drink so much water that it’s always diluting my urine. I don’t know why but that’s just how I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->