**October Babies**

I'm pretty sure you can get just the covers from Babies R Us.. I'm sure I saw in their catalogue. Carboots? Haha xxx

lol us lot and car boots :rofl: yes i will have a look if not iwll look on babies r us :D

I want the Hugs and Kisses one off Babies R Us, It's £24.99 which isn't too bad I don't think :) x

I am doing super duper, lol. The crib my gram got for me from a garage sale ended up being recalled so I sent in for a voucher. I got it back today and its for $300 :shock:. My gram only paid $30 for it so its like we are getting $270 for free, lol. So I am very happy, this is the one I like : https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4033744

I think I will go order it Saturday or Sunday, depending on how busy I am.

:happydance:

links don't seem to be working for me atm :rofl:
but that's great Cari!
i'm sure it's beautiful :)
x

Also, I have been swimming two times this week and I think it puts baby to sleep, lol. Everyone else talks about how their baby would be moving all over in the pool, but she gets quiet, must be calming.

Yeah the bath wakes her up, but the pool puts her to sleep, lol. I dont get it. Maybe because of the difference in the temperatures.

The pool was like 85 degrees today and a bit warmer yesterday, so it was a good temperature. Maybe cause I can move around in the pool and not in the bath....the rocking puts her to sleep I guess, lol.

thought i would bump this.... to see how us October ladies are coping and entering the thrid tri

so how are all of you??

em xx

I am good, getting that fatigue again like in the first trimester, I feel giant, I think Arianna has positioned herself sideways and forward so my bump looks huge, lol. As long as she is comfy and moves head down when the time is right I dont mind too much :p.

im good looks like im gonna hav a good day, had a lie in, taken the dog out and she was really good 4 me, i made the post office b4 the collection oooo and i have 12 weeks left yay!!!!!!

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired :sleep:

that is all.. x

i'm knackerd, moving house and been painting and decorating from 7-7 for the past three days!! sooo sleepy and got to do it again tomorrow :(
but cant wait to move in so im happy :D
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back