**October Babies**

:hi: i'm good today baby is super active today too :D

i think 36 week appointment is quite in depth cos they check positioning, heartbeat, etc and then 38 i think its about 'what happes if you go overdue' and then 40 not sure.

it does say in my notes though :D

how is everyone? :D

I've just decided to go with the mentality Chloe isnt going to show her face anytime soon that way i can't be disappointed. I'm just trying to keep active and keep my mind off the fact im pregnant. No too easy when i feel like an old lady, and have a scan tomorrow.

I just think she is way to comfy in there

awh well i hope she shows up on time for you due1 :D
i have a feeling i will go very overdue! i dont mind though, i feel very unorganised so an extra 2 weeks cant be bad :lol: probably regret saying that later!

I dont want to go over i am happy for her to come now and wish she would. but she isnt so im gonna think im gonna go all the way over

you may be lucky and hit your due date!! i think im gonna go early well i want to not by weeks just a few days but watch ive jus jinxed myself now lol
x

well, it depends :)
if you want to tone down Robyn, or make it more girly or have something common/unique etc
xx

well the last name is ansell so im not sure want it slighty unique x

aww I like Robyn Ansell!
Hmm.. I like Robyn Elisabeth Ansell, but since you want unique.. lol
Robyn Nicolette, Robyn Piper, Robyn Willow, Robyn Victoria, Robyn Kate, Robyn Monica, Robyn Olivia, Robyn Noelle, Robyn Rose...
xx

why is it so hard to choose!!! i got my boys name straight away and loved it from the off but girls is another matter!! xx

trust me, I know how you feel!
I didn't have Eden's name picked for definite until a few weeks ago!
had a boy name ready since 20 weeks :D
xx

i went back on my boys name a few times but always go back to it and the girls list is god knows how long but its starting to shorten!!
Eden is a lovely name by the way xx

thank you hon :)
i love it, personally
aww, well, a long list isn't bad!
gives you more options
xx

I love lily but cant have it :( and there's a few other I love but can't but boys name i had a list before I got pregnant lol xx what names did you have for a boy?

its my cousins name and i see her often i liked Noah but OH didn't :( x

aww I loved Noah
& luke did too, that's why it was so easy to agree on :D
I'm sure you'll find something!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member