**October Babies**

Catherine what day is your scan on? Mine's next week too, on Monday :D xxx

Yay I'm over halfway now :happydance: Scan on Monday :D
How are the rest of you October ladies doing? xxxxxx

Yay its getting very close. Im good thanks. Realised i know about pregnancy since 4 weeks, so thats 18 weeks and i have 18 weeks left :wohoo:
My birthday is also tomorrow :D
My OH felt Chole move the other night as well :yipee:
How are you?

Aaaah yay for OH feeling her move!!

It's my birthday on Wednesday!! :happydance: How old will you be? I'm 20 (no longer a teen *sob*) Doing anything nice for your big day?

I'm goood, really excited cos all my nursery furniture is coming in the next hour/hour and a half :D slightly dissapointed though cos my new phone was meant to come too but now it won't come til tomorrow and I bet they delay it again *sigh* What you up to today? xxx

Aww happy birthday for monday :D I turn 18. were having 15 people round for a BBQ, however between 10 and 4pm i will be on my own as OH is at work and my mum cant get round before then. OH is taking me for a trip to London on sunday, and were also going to harrods to get Chloe her 1st bear!!! What about you arre you doing anything.
I ordered mine from littlewoods, we already had wardrobes etc. just needed cot and changer, well the cot arrived bang on the date they said, ive been waiting almost a month for the changer and am getting very annoyed :cry: luckly were not planning on putting them up until 30 weeks just after our wedding
At least your phone isn't too delayed

I'm going shopping during the day then Indian with friends and family in the evening and then I'm going to London&Kent at the weekend too!!

Yeah my phone's from Littlewoods. I love them but they're always crap with delivery! I don't mind a days delay but they have a habit of then adding another day or a week and it takes FOREVER :/ hope it comes tomorrow! xxx

p.s. I love the name Chloe, when I was little I used to say I was changing my name to Chloe and everyone had to call me it... no one did though :haha: x

Aww bless you, it one of the very few 1st names me and OH agreed on so rather going through loads more and then going back to it we decided on it as we love it.
Yes im gonna feel like i loner in the 1st bit of my birthday, got to get the shopping for bbq stuff, like the cobs and stuff i could get befre the day.
We dont have the iggest garden so dont know how we are gonna fit so many people in.
Yes its funny were both going to London. Its one place me and OH have never been together so he said its a pressie of Chloe for me :haha: I also have another pressie for her at home, and a card as i have an envolope saying mummy on :haha:

Aw I LOVE London, I was raised between there and Kent so it just feels like home to me, gonna be moving back down there after bubs is born FINALLY after 10 years of being away from all my family :happydance:

I love food shopping so I'm quite jealous :haha:
I'm the same with my baby shower, it's only at my Mum's and it's not massive but there are loads of people coming!! It's in August so hopefully if it's warm we can have a BBQ too :) xxx

Yes we were worried that is was not gonna be nice weather as our living room def wouldnt have fitted us all in. Luckly its meant to be the nices day isnt it. Im glad its meant to be slightly cooler on the day i go to london as london is always slightly hottier. im not that big yet but going to try and make it ovious im pregnant as im using the tube alot and dont want to risk getting knocked. Aww it will be nice movning back to your family. i live near my mum and sisters but thats it, my mums family lives abut 3 hours away, and my dad's family live about 1 and 1/2 hours away.
Aww i like food shopping but not so much on my birthday. My auntie sent me a massive box with about 10 pressies in, and i want my mum to be there when i open them and my OH so got to wait until about 5.30 to open them. The only ones i will get in the morning are OH's before he goes to work

I live with my Mum and some of her family live nearby but they are honestly like the worst family ever that it's no consolation! My amazing family all lives down there, but I see them as much as I can but that's only ever once or twice a year :(

Wow that's good from your auntie :thumbup: That's another thing I can't wait to go down for, my auntie's have all got little girls and have sorted out lots of things for me to have and I get to go and sort through it all :happydance: Can't wait!

Yeah if I go to crowded places I like to be wearing a tight top or something so you can clearly see my bump just so people are a bit more careful! xxx

Yes my bump is nice but not too big yet, its just how i like it for the weeks i am, so i will def be wearing something to make it look bigger :haha: not often i want it to look bigger.
Yes shes my auntie on my dad's side and she always sends me things, and i have a card from my nanny but i know whats in that already as its always the same every year :haha:
My mum's family dont really care, so TBH i dont care they are as far away, however the funny thing is my dad and his wife live up near mums family which isnt good as i dont get to see him much, which will be a shame when Chloe is here.
Hope you enjoy sorting through all the baby stuff :D
Is it this weekend or next you are going? We doing a lot of the free things in London, to save money but i think even them can make it such a day, were gonna have a picnic on the embankment and a meal in the evening before we come home. And of course harrods which along with the meal is the only thing thats really gonna cost anything (other than tube and trian tickets) but the museums etc down there are so intresting anyway

I absolutely love the natural history museum :D the science museum is good too and I love going to the tower of London which isn't too expensive if I remember rightly. I wanna go see a show!! The last time I did was about 2 years ago! Might get someone to take me :haha: It's next weekend I'm going, Friday til Monday, got my train tickets already here and everything YAY. Would've gone for longer but cos Mum is coming with me we can't leave the pets for too long cos my friend can only look after them those few days.
That picnic sounds lovely, I hope the weather is really nice for you (but not too hot) which it should be by the looks of things! xxx

Yes the last show i went to was billy elliot and wow i was amazed, also seen swan lake and a few others there they are amazing. I might treat my mum for her b'day to get down to see a show as my OH dont like things like that. Any ideas what you would see?
yes we have a list of definights and maybes and we are going to both the musemus you meantioned, i though the tower of London was expensive but never looked so will have to see and maybe add it to the list. We are only going for the day due to OH's work commitments and my collage commitments.
Yes sat is meant to be hotter than sunday, so im guess the temp on saturday at my house will be about ecuivilant to the ones in London on the sunday as its always slightly hotter their. Yes we have had loads of picnics since we have been together and its a cheap thing but also can be very romantic :D

I want to see the Lion King! I've been saying it every year since it came out lol. I want to take my Mum to see Wicked too (that's the last thing I saw) cos I know she'd love it and I wouldn't mind seeing it again cos it was really good :)

How much is the Tower of London now? I can't even remember, I might be thinking of something else price-wise. It is really good though, not like your ordinary castle visit cos there's loads to look at and tours and stuff.. but I'm a massive geek and have always loved Tudor history for some reason so it probs appeals to me more :haha: London Dungeons was cool but I think that was quite expensive.. can't really remember though.
The Tate Museum and arty places like that are free too if you like that kinda thing :thumbup:

Where abouts in the Midlands are you? xxx

Near nottingham yes we are going to the tate modern we have a little list of everywhere and which tube stations are best. Its all in order as we dont see the point in going backwards and forwards we want to do it in a logical order. dont knowhow much it cost to go to the tower but though it was expensive i might be wrong will have a look later. I also love musemus and everything to do with history. yes i want to go see wicked, also want to go see the sound of music and Oliver, i will do in there end prob in years time though :haha:

Stayin yellow hun crossed his/her legs at my scan xx

aww bless ya little monkey. Chloes were at my 1st 20 week scan, but she was in a bad position so had to go back the week after to get the rest of teh measurements and foudn out then.
Are you staying team yellow or will you have a private scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->