• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**October Babies**

Ugh, I cannot wait for my 3D scan....one week away! Thought I have a strong feeling its a girl, a very stubborn girl, lol (got that from her daddy!). I keep trying to feel baby kick from the outside but s/he only wants to kick when my laptop is on my tummy lol (also why I say s/he is stubborn, haha).

woahhh thats cheap.
don't think there is anything like that available in the uk for that price lol!
i think the cheapest i have seen is babybonds scan and thats £79 i think?

i got a package similar to yours and it was blooming £130 lol!

i'm getting another one the same as i did last time between 25-30 weeks haven't decided yet, but i loved the 16 week one, and the next one has to be more amazing, so cant resist!! :D

Yay mine is 2 weeks today heehee CANNOT WAIT :happydance: Yeah mine's costing £130 but it was on offer and would've actually cost me £200 cos it's got like EVERYTHING included in it x

Im so tired had a very busy day in London yesterday and feel shattered now, gonna have a nice relax today.
We got Chloe her 1st bear from harrods :happydance: £9 and its pink and smells of strawberries :D
How is everyone else now. I got some money for my b'day so i might see if i can convince him to let me use that, as thats not money that is needed for the wedding or anything and it would be my birthday treat with my money.
Any ideas to convince him?

aww lovely my moms gettin the first teddy bear... wens ur wedding hun??? u culd have a girly day cuz once the LO is here u wont be able 2 treat urself and later in the pregnancy u may b 2 tired..xx hope thats helped a bit

24th July so not long at all really :D

hav a pamper day b4 ur wedding or sumthink mind blank 2day soz lol hayfever kicking in

I mean i want him to let me use it to have a 4D scan as he isn very keen and i want one but wont unless he will come with me

Just say yeah like it's for your birthday, you'll use your bday money towards it and it could be like an extra present from him to let you have it and go with you. Say it'll be the best birthday present you've ever had and it would make you so so happy and then say pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease and do big puppy dog eyes. Maybe bribe with sex? :haha:

My scan is in a few hours!!! Can't wait :D Part of me is still hoping FOB will turn up.. but I know that's highly unlikely and just plain stupid and even if he did it would probably ruin my day.. argh I just can't win! Oh well I get to see my little princess (fingers crossed she is definately a princess or one little boy will have A LOT to answer for!!!) and know that she's all ok :D xxx

Did the scan go nicely?
I really am going to keep bugging him to let me have one. I like the bribe idea, i think that might work as he always tries to bribe me with diffrent things, so i think i will do the same back :haha:
Chloe has been kicking loads today, i had an exam and she wouldnt stop kicking me , i think she was trying to support me :haha:
Welcome Marzipan_girl

Yeah scan went really well but she was being awkward so they couldn't finish all her measurements so I get to go back for another scan Wednasday :thumbup: Everything that they did measure was great though and she is definately a girl :happydance:

Bribing is the best way to go :haha: Aw I love feeling Evie kick, can't wait for it to get stronger xxx

i cant beleive how strong they get, i just want to see my belly move :haha:
Yes i wonder if the bribing will work, i have also brough him a father's day present so that might be another thing to help us convince him :haha:

hehe kicks and wiggles seem to get stronger by the day dont they :)

when did you girls if you have, started to feel movemt higher up? cos all the ones i feel are really low down? xxx

All the ones I feel are low down too so I thought she hadn't turned yet but the scan lady yesterday said her head was really nice and low so I'm thinking maybe she's elbowing/punching me rather than kicking :haha: sometimes they are a bit higher up so that's probs her feet maybe.. xxx

Hiya! Im due on the 22/10/10 and its a boy :))
Havent felt any kicks yet though :(

Done :thumbup: don't worry it's normal to not feel kicks yet :) hows your pregnancy going? xxx

Erm not too bad, first 3 months I didnt really get out of bed. Feeling much better now though.
I know I am worrying about everything too much but we have been trying for 9 years and this is the first time I have been pregnant so actually I am bricking it most of the time! lol
I have another scan next Tuesday which I am looking forward to, I always feel much better just after a scan :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->