• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**October Babies**

Oh no! Stubborn little mr or miss! xxx

havent decided yet we want a 3/4d scan anyway but if we want to find out cz i was 50/50 bout finding out but my OH is comin round 2 keepin it a surprise x

Aah that's good then.. it's almost like fate telling you to leave it :D
I have my 4D scan sooon can't wait :happydance: xxx

Aww yes even if you have a 3/4d scan doesnt mean you have to find out

My OH isnt coming round to the idea of a 4d scan :cry:

Boo him go with your Mum or something!! xxx

i suggested it b4 i was pregnant sayin how i wuld love 1 and then 3 months later i found out i was and hes certain he wants 1 no lol x

I wouldnt have one without him as its his baby to. So unless he agress i wont go

Aw that's a shame hun, if he doesn't want to then that's his choice but you shouldn't miss out too! Besides if you get a DVD he can always watch it at a later date, like after bubs is born or something? Sweet of you to be so selfless though :hugs: xxx

I couldnt go without him, i dont know why im just one of those people. Its his baby to and if he doesnt want to we won't he may change his mind when he realised we do have some money after the wedding. We get married at 29 weeks so i will still have 3 weeks to convince him once there is no costs going on that. I will keep tryig

:hugs: hope he changes his mind hun but if not you get to see your LO in the flesh soon enough :thumbup: xxxx

Yes exaclty, everyone keeps telling me baby will come about 36/37 weeks because the family baby are always early and all 1st are nearly always born at 36/37 weeks. Glad they can be so sure :rofl:

woo i tried to get one of these threads going and it mega failed lmao :lol:

i'm due october 28th :D
xxx

oh and i'm having a boy, but suppose you can see that from my siggy :lol:

:thumbup: I think it's just that there aren't too many of us yet! Yay your having the first confirmed October boy xxxx

Goood, had SUCH a crap day was so down and crying earlier but then had a long nap, some yummy food and watched Britains Got Talent and feel loads better lol. How are you?

Got mine on Monday, I'm dreading it in case she turns out to be a boy when I've just bought a load of expensive pink furniture!! xxx

lmao! well fingers crossed shes still a girl :lol:

i'm good, well happy at the moment, love feeling frank wiggle :D i think hes deffinatly a boy i've watched the dvd over and over and theres deffinatly a lil saussage there lol!! :lol:

i haven't bought anything blue yet though just in case

My private scan was sooooo clear like her legs are wide open and then it's completely black between them not even any shadows or anything like you seen on some.. so if it is a boy he's either not got much to boast about or he's a master of deception!! :haha: xxx

How much are you spending on 4D scans surely they are cositing you loads. I would love one but where i am they are really expensive, and OH dont want me wasting money that could be spent on the baby

Ours is only $59, which is roughly £40, if I googled the translation right, lol.

We are getting this with it:

-Up to 10-15 minute 3D & 4D elective ultrasound session always performed by a a real Diagnostic Medical Sonographer. This is our "short" session.
-Gender determination, if requested. If baby is being a little stubborn and won't show his/her sex, we will invite you back in at another time for a "Gender Check" at no additional charge.
-Listen to your baby's heartbeat, if requested.
-CD disk of all of your images for reprinting, emailing, and archiving.
-Up to 9 assorted C O L O R Photo-Lab quality prints (1 sheet), ready at the end of your session with other assorted sizes from which you may choose. details
-Report for your baby book.
-All items ready at the end of the session.

Plus we are getting an extra sheet of pictures free since we booked the appointment online. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->