• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October BFP hopefuls

phewwww I think I'm all caught up!

although I'm exhausted from some crazy times in Vegas, I am feeling really good about my TTC journey. I had my Dr appt last week. As expected, my Dr was very aggressive with figuring out what's going on. I got my bloods taken that day and he called me the next morning. He said that my hormone panel looked great and that the symptoms I'm experiencing may be left over from my methotrexate shot (a type of chemo used for ectopic pregnancies) or from stress. I don't feel stressed really - every month I'm convinced I'm pregnant and then just feel sad when I'm not, but I think stress must be playing a role. I relaxed by the pool most of the weekend, got a massage and facial, and really think I just need to keep up with these type of things to relieve some of the stress. As predicted, I think I am O'in early this month (guessing today is the day but will see what today's OPK says - I'm expecting it to go lighter).

So overall just feeling refreshed. Glad that my hormone levels are normal and now just trying to be calmer about the whole process. My temps got messed up from Vegas - traveling, drinking, not sleeping, time difference, hot weather and sun etc, but back on track now after I had to discard 1 I can see my SO's point about not traveling close to O. I had EWCM the first day there and panicked. Luckily I packed my OPKs and they were negative. Was going to BD every other day this month, but did already panic there and can't resist BDing when I know I'm fertile. hopefully this is it.

FX for all of you ladies! thinking of you today, thumpette!

BFN this morning with FMU at 13 DPO. Disappointing to say the least.

I'm also extremely aggravated. I normally get a touch of PMS the day AF starts and maybe a day after. This month, I started getting pretty moderate PMS pain at 12 DPO. AF usually comes at 15 DPO. Don't know what my kooky body is doing.

I posted a pic of my test from this morning on countdown to pregnancy. Of 12 voters, only 3 have said negative. 3 have said positive and 6 are unsure. Now I'm confused! :wacko: Guess only tomorrow's test and temp will tell.

My Wondfo just had a shadow of a line this morning. I think my mysterious cramping spotting is my body letting go of some more stuff. I'm spotting a bit heavier today. Hoping this finally gets me back down to 0. Sick of testing positive still. I want to move on and be normal again.

So I believe I am 10dpo but I am getting cramps already, have done for about 3 days now. So it looks like af may arrive early? Although I never usually get cramps for so long before af. Must be messed up still after my mc. Xx

AF arrived this morning, 2 days late but temps were dropping so I kinda knew at least. Onto a new month now at least. I hate that limbo. Good luck to everyone left! Xx

Arhh Thumpette, sorry to hear that. Finger crossed this cycle will be your cycle and you get that BFP.

So I believe I am 10dpo but I am getting cramps already, have done for about 3 days now. So it looks like af may arrive early? Although I never usually get cramps for so long before af. Must be messed up still after my mc. Xx

hi sailor. I had never experienced this either until my loss. Since my ectopic, I now have cramps the 4 days leading up to my period. It's crazy how things can change our bodies like that. Hopefully it's just a one time thing for you, or even better yet, some implantation cramping :winkwink: FX!

AF arrived this morning, 2 days late but temps were dropping so I kinda knew at least. Onto a new month now at least. I hate that limbo. Good luck to everyone left! Xx

so sorry sweets. your LP looks nice and long though :thumbup: I'll be thinking of you! :hugs:

Agreed. I've had PMS the for the last 2 days. I expect AF today or tomorrow based on my temp. I haven't had PMS prior to AF in years. This seems to be a new development since my ectopic. Our bodies are so kooky!

Sailorsgirl - My last cycle I had cramps pretty much from 4 dpo until AF! Hoping our bodies go back to feeling more normal as time goes on.

Thumpette - sorry about AF :(. Now rest up, have some wine and FX this next cycle is lucky for you.

TTC74 - Sorry you're at a confusing point with the test. I have to say when I feel out with my temps, I've always been right. With my bfp my temps started going up at 12dpo. Temps so far have been the only semi-reliable thing. But everyone's different. Hopefully you get an answer soon!

Fairycat - Ugh, you poor thing still seeing faint positives when you just want to put it all behind you and move on to your rainbow bfp! :hugs: FX that AF gets going and purges the remaining HCG from your system.

Afm - I'm CD 15 and just waiting for some signs of ewcm. My cm has been slowly increasing, but it's a mix of wet/kinda creamy/sometimes slightly stretchy. So I have no idea what to mark it as in FF. OPKs still very negative and not getting darker. Was hoping to O a few days earlier this month because AF was a couple days shorter, but looks like I'm still a few days away at least. :coffee:

sailorsgirl - seems it's happening to me too :(

ksquared - hope O comes for you soon!

Afm, I think AF is a week early. Spotting increasingly heavier, still cramping here and there. At least today it was red and pretty normal consistency. I guess if I did O a week early, this makes sense. Hoping this AF is normal so next month I can feel comfortable TTC.

TTC and beemeck, kooky bodies unite. My cycle is so messed up also and I don't think I even O'd. Ugh!

Thumpette, sorry about AF, but you are right on to next month!

Ksquared, good luck with O.

Fairy, maybe the I hope AF stays away.

Afm, just waiting to hear from the doc if I O'd. I have never not O'd but I think after my mmc, my body and throughly confused. Wahhhhh! I guess on to Novemeber for me too.

TTC and beemeck, kooky bodies unite. My cycle is so messed up also and I don't think I even O'd. Ugh!

Afm, just waiting to hear from the doc if I O'd. I have never not O'd but I think after my mmc, my body and throughly confused. Wahhhhh! I guess on to Novemeber for me too.

keep us posted on what Doc says! last week when I glanced at your chart, I thought you just O'ed later than FF said. But now looking, it seems that you haven't yet. But I wouldn't give up - might just be a random super long cycle instead of an AO one due to the MMC. I never understand how people can carry a baby for 9 months and bodies jump back to normal, and mine is a mess after just a few weeks pregnant! :wacko:

keep us posted on what Doc says! last week when I glanced at your chart, I thought you just O'ed later than FF said. But now looking, it seems that you haven't yet. But I wouldn't give up - might just be a random super long cycle instead of an AO one due to the MMC. I never understand how people can carry a baby for 9 months and bodies jump back to normal, and mine is a mess after just a few weeks pregnant! :wacko:

My doc drew a P4 level to see if I O'd and if not she will likely put me on progesterone for a kick start. One good thing about going to an re I guess is that they don't mess around.

My doc drew a P4 level to see if I O'd and if not she will likely put me on progesterone for a kick start. One good thing about going to an re I guess is that they don't mess around.

good! they shouldn't. we want our babies! :growlmad: and soon, please and thank you :haha: so glad you were able to get in with her. FX!!

So I thought my actual AF was starting. I have the sickish feeling I get when it starts, I have the headache, a touch crampy, it was clotty... wasn't feeling well so I left work. I get home and there's nothing there anymore! What the heck!? I feel like I'm wasting sick time. I don't understand my body at all right now :(

Ugh, I'm sorry fairycat! Like no spotting or anything?? Sometimes I wonder if a clot gets stuck in the cervix and there's build-up behind it before it gets pushed out. Sometimes that seems to happen to me when AF gets lighter toward the end but it's more clotty. It'll get lighter then heavier. Not sure if that's what is happening with you. Sorry you're not feeling well :(.

Edited to add: Good luck with your results, Mdc! Glad you're getting taken care of with your healthcare system.

Fairy, sorry your body is confusing you. It is frustrating I know.

So results back and progesterone is low so no ovulation for me. Good news that hopefully that is why my lining was so thin. Bad news now running to see if there is still hcg (really hope not because that would be a d&c again and it was not very fun the first time). Not too worried bc frer was stark white yesterday. Also running an estrogen to see if I am gearing up to O myself. If not, the Provera it is and AF could be 20 more days out. :saywhat: I have a new appreciation for those with really long cycles.

Hopefully some of you will bring some luck to this thread, bc it certainly won't be me. Come on November luck! I think someone said something about starting a thread for next month and if you do I am in :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->