October BFP hopefuls

I had my follicle tracking scan today and it confirmed I've ovulated! Had a nice big follicle on Monday and now a textbook corpus luteum today. The doctor was delighted that I've responded so well to the femara and pregnyl on the first cycle. Onto cyclogest tonight now for 10 days. Hopeful that even if I don't get a bfp this month then things are at least improving.

so happy for your good news, much baby dust to you!!

I had my follicle tracking scan today and it confirmed I've ovulated! Had a nice big follicle on Monday and now a textbook corpus luteum today. The doctor was delighted that I've responded so well to the femara and pregnyl on the first cycle. Onto cyclogest tonight now for 10 days. Hopeful that even if I don't get a bfp this month then things are at least improving.

I got the call Im over the moon everything looks great, I prayed on it I couldn't wait to start again. I start my letrozole (Femara) tomorrow night and go back for another scan Thursday.

Brilliant news! Good luck for thurs!

Crosshairs! My first set since my loss. I'm so hopeful! Bring on the hpts!

I love those crosshairs! 😘 fingers crossed for you

Finally got a negative on my hpt test this morning. I don't know if that means I will ovulate soon or already have. I've read so many conflicting things about being able to ovulate with hcg in your system or various amounts that you can so long as it's less than it. Who knows. I'm just pleased that I should be either ovulating or getting AF which means I can start fresh and really go for it now! :happydance:

I'm 9 dpo after an 18 month break from trying. This is my first cycle. I've had 3 losses and I'm hoping now I'm married my luck will change. I'm testing on Wednesday! x

TTC74 - that's great news. Yes...come on hpts. (fingers crossed for you)
LynAnn - I am so happy for you. I know that feeling, its the closest I've felt to normal since the loss. AF is almost gone and I can not wait to get the ball rolling. Good luck honey.
Lawes - Fingers crossed - Good luck!
Fairy - how are you feeling today.

afm - I have no complaints. I started spotting yesterday so I know that AF is on her way out. I am glad she came and now I am glad she is going.

im so excited that this thread is being filled with great progress, hoping everyone gets there rainbows soon :happydance:

I'm nervous I already O'ed and missed it - but then I don't feel like I did. I hope this cycle isn't a wonky one. My OPK on cd8 seemed to be positive or very close to it, and I had ewcm for a few days. I didn't have my normal O pains, so very confusing to me. I've never used an OPK that soon, so not sure what to make of it. The next day it was 100% negative, 2nd line barely there. My libido gets really high when I enter my fertile period, and that hasn't happened yet. I'm using Wondfo OPKs and they are new to me, and I've noticed the strength of lines vary from test to test. Hoping I still O on time this weekend.

How is everyone else?

Thumpette and Iloveme, so excited for the IUIs! Cannot wait to start again myself!

Ttc, great news on the crosshairs. And solid none the less!

Lyn, so weird to want a negative hpt test right? I just had my first negative late last week, but supposedly I O'd on cd 15. Gl!

Laws, congrats on getting married and hoping for a super sticky bean for you!

Just, glad AF is packing her bags!

Fairy, hopefully it was a false LH surge. I find (before my mc) that I would get an early surge on cd11 and then a secondary on on cd15 or 16 that would give O based on temps. Threw me for a loop a couple cycles.

Hi to everyone else!

My temps are barely hanging on to my first ever solid cross hairs, but so far dpo10. Such a weird cycle since I O'd a couple days early and usually my cover line is lower, so kind of confused. I am hoping it is because I have so few pre O temps since I was waiting 14 days post D&C to temp since I do it vaginally. I haven't been feeling anything except some heartburn which I only had with my last BFP, so trying to be hopeful but realistic since we had to use an IUI last time. But hoping karma is giving us a break with a surprise sticky bean for our one year wedding anniversary.

:dust:

Thumpette and Iloveme, so excited for the IUIs! Cannot wait to start again myself!

Ttc, great news on the crosshairs. And solid none the less!

Lyn, so weird to want a negative hpt test right? I just had my first negative late last week, but supposedly I O'd on cd 15. Gl!

Laws, congrats on getting married and hoping for a super sticky bean for you!

Just, glad AF is packing her bags!

Fairy, hopefully it was a false LH surge. I find (before my mc) that I would get an early surge on cd11 and then a secondary on on cd15 or 16 that would give O based on temps. Threw me for a loop a couple cycles.

Hi to everyone else!

My temps are barely hanging on to my first ever solid cross hairs, but so far dpo10. Such a weird cycle since I O'd a couple days early and usually my cover line is lower, so kind of confused. I am hoping it is because I have so few pre O temps since I was waiting 14 days post D&C to temp since I do it vaginally. I haven't been feeling anything except some heartburn which I only had with my last BFP, so trying to be hopeful but realistic since we had to use an IUI last time. But hoping karma is giving us a break with a surprise sticky bean for our one year wedding anniversary.

:dust:

Thanks MDC! I'm 9 dpo today :)

So jealous of being 9 DPO! I got my BFP during my ectopic at 9 DPO which will be Saturday for me. I can't wait until then! I'm so eager. I know that the odds are against me after having tried for a year and a half with nothing prior to my ectopic, but I'm still holding out hope now that I have at least gotten a BFP.

So jealous of being 9 DPO! I got my BFP during my ectopic at 9 DPO which will be Saturday for me. I can't wait until then! I'm so eager. I know that the odds are against me after having tried for a year and a half with nothing prior to my ectopic, but I'm still holding out hope now that I have at least gotten a BFP.

Absolutely babe! FX for you!! x

I hope so too! It could happen like this every month, who knows. I suspect I probably didn't, but not sure why the ewcm.

Fx you get an awesome anniversary present!

Lawes, any symptoms for you? Not that I am encouraging symptom spotting. :haha: When will you test? I am going to try and hold out till Monday...don't want a negative to bum me out for my anniversary and we will be at Lake Tahoe so something to keep me preoccupied.

TTC, I feel the same way about against all odds, but an etopic and mmc are also against the odds, so I feel like we are good for some positive against the odds outcomes. When will you test?

Lawes, any symptoms for you? Not that I am encouraging symptom spotting. :haha: When will you test? I am going to try and hold out till Monday...don't want a negative to bum me out for my anniversary and we will be at Lake Tahoe so something to keep me preoccupied.

TTC, I feel the same way about against all odds, but an etopic and mmc are also against the odds, so I feel like we are good for some positive against the odds outcomes. When will you test?

I already cheated and tested yesterday :bfn:

I will test again on Wednesday when I'm 11 dpo. My AF is due on Thursday but as I ovulated a little late I think it may not hit until Saturday (if at all) :hugs:

Technically, my ectopic was a mmc, too. The RE just stated that he was sure it was ectopic and that's why we couldn't find anything in my uterus at the 6 week ultrasound. So, they gave me methotrexate to avoid the risk of the ectopic bursting in my tube. I totally hear you, though. The odds of those are so against nature. So, hopefully, our next BFP (which WILL come soon), will be our rainbow baby.

I'm an insane POAS addict. So, I'll probably start testing soon with ICs. Last time I got my BFP at 9 DPO, and I hear of women getting them as early as 8. So, that's Friday for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->