**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Phillippa - Just ignore people! Seriously! Nothing is wrong with Chloe. ALL women are different and they carry differently. When I was pregnant with Kyree, my friend who was 8 weeks ahead of me looked the SAME as me! If not smaller! And she had a very healthy baby!
So try not to read into it. Our bodies are all different. :hugs:

thanks kate its just me reading into it, with it eing the 1st ive got this far with. and my mum was massive with me, and both my sisters were big with there 1st. My sister whos had 2 kids and isnt pregnant now is just as big as me :(

well im back @ home now on strict bedrest, with bnb its not that bad

And Im glad you guys are still here!!! :hugs:

Agiboma... That sucks about the strict bedrest... but totally worth it for the safety of your baby! :) And he'll be here before you know it!

Agiboma- that sucks about the bed rest I hope you find some good entertainment. :)

I don't plan on leaving either Em!!! :hugs:
I might be on here LESS but I will still make an appearance from time to time! :lol:

:haha: i'll be on while she's asleep!
though tbh i think i'll just crash on the keyboard
x

:rofl: At first, you'll want to sleep when she sleeps... TRUST me! ;)
Otherwise you will crash. Its important to get rest whenever you can, especially during those first 2-3 months. Which is why I probably won't make it on here too much at first, especially with a newborn AND toddler. :wacko: :sleep:

WOAH Alora is moving like CRAZY right now! I dont even remember Kyree moving this much! And Kyree is a BUSY BODY! What is this baby going to be like? :shock: :haha:
I think her bum was sticking just under my ribs... it was really hard and I pushed on it, and she moved! :haha: Now she's kicking me like crazy... must have not liked me poking her! :rofl:

:rofl: that made me laugh!
training to be on the women's football team perhaps? :winkwink:
xxxx

haha maybe she is! ;)
That would explain her pretty hard kicks, considering Im only 24 weeks tomorrow! :shock: :rofl:

:rofl: babe likes to kick, but i've not felt her have a little party in there :haha:
x

Yeah Kyree was really active, and this baby seems to be even more wiggly!
But they are all different! And I have a posterior placenta too so I feel EVERYTHING! :haha: I love it though. :cloud9:

:haha: that's amazing!!!
i wish i could feel her more
though when she kicks and i'm tired it's not so much fun!
xx

My little man has been crazy since last night! Little monkey heard his Daddy's voice and that was it, he didn't stop even when we went to bed! I've told H2B he isn't allowed talk when it's bedtime! :rofl: I love the fact he reacts so well to his Daddy though :mrgreen:

Morning :)

first day back at work agfter 10 days off soooo not looking forward to it lol not long before my maternity leave though :happydance:

WOW just had a thought its soo mad seems like only yesterday we were all talking about whther we would be able to find out the sex of our baby at 20 week scan and now most of you are in 3rd tri :) time flys by !! good luck to you all who have moved over already and ill see you in 2 weeks yey

xx

I can't wait to hop over to 3rd tri. :happydance: But the last 3 mornings today included, if I stay in bed to long I get woken up to bad nausausness then vomiting, I thought I was past all that morning sickness crap! Does this happen to anyone else?

Yes i find it happens more when im hungry :D try having a pack of buiscuts by the side of your bed and eat one as soon as you wake up see if that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->