**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

:rofl: it just means there's 3 months until babe is here and i'm not mentally prepared!
x

I get jelous over there not scared, makes me wish Chloe was ready now

I dont im almost completley prepared i wish pregnancy wasnt as long :cry:

Doesn't feel like it, i though it would feel really good getting to 3rd try. but instead i feel like crying at the though of another 13-15 weeks wait :cry:

hon she'll be here!
& just remember, by christmas you'll have her in your arms :winkwink:
xxxxx

It does seem a long time, I know what you mean Phillippa. I've 15 weeks on Saturday to go and feels like forever! I want him here NOW but obviously fully formed and ready to be born! :lol:

I've been jumping back and forth for a couple weeks but I'm moving over to 3rd Tri....... Can't wait to see ya'll there ;)

I'm moving over soon! :rofl: All my friends are nearly over there apart from Kate, don't want to be a loner over here! :lol:

:lol:

Damn girls i just have to share.....my tits look cracking at the moment!!! They are humongous! :mrgreen:

em i love how me and you are still here just as much as in the 3rd tri, surely we should try and be in here a little less :haha:

Aww bless ya kate
If someone tells me im small again im gonna scream at them and cry. its bad enough thinking im small myself let alone people telling me they though i was about 16 weeks :cry: it makes me feel like something is wrong with Chloe and i just want to be bigger :cry: :cry: :cry: sorry

I'm moving over soon! :rofl: All my friends are nearly over there apart from Kate, don't want to be a loner over here! :lol:

:shock: Does that make me a loner? :haha:
I guess I should make the leap over... I just am so used to coming on this one! And I feel like its so early for me to go there. :(

No it dont make you a loner us lot still come here :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->