**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

they say heartburn and acid is associated with having boys. looks like it could ring true then for us three.

Im hoping the heartburn is associated with hair lol lil babies with mops of hair are so cute ! :) and oo i hope so i keep thinking what if ive spent all this money on boys clothes and hes really a she :S

:rofl: my mum said that to me the other day cause im not kidding we must have easily spent about £400 on clothes for him. He has about 28 vests, 25 sleep suits and so on....... lol

xx

Yeah same here OH's car boot is FULL of bags and we havnt bought anything unisex lol oops ! ive been really struggling to find sleepsuits in newborn sizes apart from plain white asda and matalan seem to sell out as soon as they have them in lol

and because we have bought them so early i doubt anywhere would let me take them back in october lol oh well fingers crossed it was deffinatly boy bits we saw :)

I've never heard the heartburn=boys thing....always heard it meant hair! At any rate, heartburn rips me to shreds and I'm having a girl. lol

The thought does cross my mind, what if all like...10 of the toilet shots we got were wrong? :rofl: I got a lottt of girly stuff!

I've never heard that about heartburn either, heard it was due to hair!

I've had it pretty bad and it can make me feel sick, the liquid Gaviscon works to an extent but doesn't keep it at bay!

The joys of pregnany eh!?

:lol: @ BB
I am still feeling ill, any ideas for what to go with a really bad throat, i seem to be really flemy (sprry TMI i know )

I found drinking tea with honey and lemon in it helped! :D
xx

Im hoping the heartburn is associated with hair lol lil babies with mops of hair are so cute ! :) and oo i hope so i keep thinking what if ive spent all this money on boys clothes and hes really a she :S

Yeah it's a total myth! :blush:
I had lots of heartburn with Kyree... so did many women I know... Kyree had hardly any hair! Still cute as a button though! :cloud9:

chatty ladies today!
what have i missed?
i'm too lazy to read all the pages :blush:
x

Lazy Bum! :lol:
Nothing much!

:( I woke up last night for a wee, I had been laid on my side and as I moved to get up I had a really sharp pain low down to the right of my bump, it was there a few minutes then went, I was terrified of going to the toilet and finding blood :( I got up this morning, went for a wee, stood up and had the same pain but underneath my bump :( It left pretty quick.

I know Beany Boy is ok coz he is kicking away and my pregnant book says abdominal pains are normal as long as they don't last and eventually go away but it's still scary! Has any of you had this?

Morning all,

I have read through the pages of posts either cause well..... im half asleep still and im lazy lol.

BB those sound normal to me hun. im in agony some times. if i get up to quick it can feel like i have pulled all my stomach muscles for a few seconds. i have horrid pains when Shae gets stuck on something and phil has to massage him away. this is when we do most of the stretching and weight gain now so im expecting to feel a lot more.

:wave: im moving over to the 3d tri, i will keep popping back to see you ladies on here until, you all move over :hugs:

i have moved to 3rd tri to girlies. 2 days early but hey. ill see you over there.

xxx

its not that scarey Em. :haha:
Im floating between the 2 october threads. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->