**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

if they are itching, try using sudacrem thats what im using on my legs at the mo as they are so itchy. i stratch them that much they are red raw.

Its not itchy its like an inside tingle.

Its not itchy its like an inside tingle.

Definitely normal. Your breasts are growing and "filling out"... the tingling is just from your skin, muscle, breast tissue, etc expanding. :thumbup:

Laura, I have eaten nothing but crisps right from the beginning of this pregnancy. I have been known to eat 4 or 5 packets a day! I just cant get enough of them and I absolutely love roast beef monster munch.....yum yum xxxx

And your carrying a girl so that's my theory out the window! :rofl:

I think cravings, sickness, the way your carrying etc are all old old wifes tales!

I had a really vivid dream last night and it's kinda scared me as it felt so real!

I dreamt i went into labour at 33 weeks and things went wrong so i had a crash c section. I had a beautiful little boy we called Noah and he was 3 lb 10 oz and perfect in every way, healthy just small.

it just seemed so real it was kinda scary!

Yeah cannock is nice but i suppose you get good and bad areas everywhere you go just cant wait to get my own place now and have my little family :)

Random question but does anyone know if drinking lucazade is bad for you ? ive been craving it sooo bad and drinkin a litre a day :S oops but googled it you get mixed responses i dont drink coffee or anything else with caffiene in it

x

Lucozade is basically pure glucose Steffy so usual guidelines re it, not great for you but the odd one won't harm. It depends if you're at risk of gestational diabetes or have insulin related PCOS? I craved lucozade in my last pregnancy but am steering clear this time even though I love it (had a MMC last time so am avoiding anything I know I should as have PCOS and am also at risk of diabetes).

So instead I'm drinking caffeine free diet coke and Sprite Zero - is it a fizzy thing lol? Maybe?

xo

Morning all.

very quiet on here today. :wacko:

Serenity, i find im eating loads of crisps and savory things like sauage rolls and sandwhiches ect. :haha: Hope its gender related and that im having a girl.

Buttonose i can imagine that dream was very scary. It was only a dream though :hugs:

xxx

Good Morning Everyone ( well morning here ) I have a Dr appt today where I was told he will be drawing all kinds of bloodwork and the tomorrow morning at 9am I have a private gender scan............. I'm praying what they told me at my 13 week scan still holds true. I can't wait..... I could barely sleep last night and I had a dream that the boy they saw at 13 weeks turned into a girl on my scan.....lol Crazy dreams we have when we're pregnant!

I will check back later as I'm at work with little time to read......

Good morning ladies! Good luck at your scan today Wantabelly! Im sure everything will go fine! And dont worry about your dreams... I had TONNES of crazy dreams while I was pregnant with my daughter. They havent gotten bad this pregnancy YET but Im sure they will. I had dreams about bringing the wrong baby home from the hospital, about having a boy when I was supposed to be having a girl... I even had one dream where I gave birth to my daughter before my hubby could get to the hospital so I made the nurses put her back inside of me! :dohh:

Anyways... I just wanted to share my ordeal yesterday. :( I was at work when my brother called me, around 12noon... to inform me that my mom had accidentally locked my daughter in the car with her keys (my daughter had been playing with them and locked herself in). She's only 17 months old. My mom is retired and so she watches my daughter for me (which is awesome).
Anyways, it was somewhat warm out yesterday, so I was really panicky. I have had nightmares about my daughter being locked in a hot car! I dont know why but it scares the crap out of me. So I flew to my moms house to pick up the spare key and then flew to the parking lot to open my moms car... my poor daughter was stuck in there for 30 minutes. She was fine... but her hair was really sweaty. I almost broke out in tears and my mom felt horrible. I told my mom if it was any warmer out, she would have had to call the police or break a window. It still bothers me today! My daughter is fine, everyone is fine... but Im still really upset about this. :(

Sorry, not really related to pregnancy... just wanted to vent!

good luck at the scan wantabelly, im sure all will be fine. :thumbup: keep us updated.

Oh mommymc i can imagine why your still upset, i would be to i really would. The main thing is that she is ok and im sure your mum has learnt a valuable lesson of not letting a toddler play with the car keys whilst still sat in the car.

xxx

Good luck wantabelly!

Mommykc - Glad your daughter is ok :flower:

I have question.... Have you ladies had any crampiness? It started this morning and has been pretty constant for a few hours. It's not bad, just noticable. Oh and I'm 15 weeks today. Just wondering if I should be worried. Thanks for your help!

Angel thanks :) yeah i think it is a fizzy thing deffinatley i am not at risk of any of that as far as i know but think im gonna steer clear for now (if i can ) hehe

Hey ya ladies!

Mind If I join?

Im pregnant with our first little one and due 28th october. So excited to finally be over here and I had my first scan yesterday which was so amazing.

I am really looking forward to talking with you all and getting some much needed advice!

Hope you are all feeling well!
xoxo

Hi Beanie! Welcome to the board!
Im due October 28th too! :D

Talking of dreams - I had a really weird and horrible one last night! :(

I dreamt that I gave birth to twins at 22 weeks (I know for a fact there is only one little boy in there! :lol:) and that one died, the other one I didn't feed until I went to a swimming pool changing rooms where I tried to feed the baby but the baby wouldn't feed...it then jumped to a cliff and I was crying coz that baby had died too!!

I mean WTF? Messed up or what! :rofl:

Beaniemac I've added you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"