**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Congratulations everyone on the Gender scans.... I have mine on Thursday and I'm getting more n more excited. I hope what they told me at my 13 week scan is still the same... We will see! ;)

GL on your gender scan. Still a few weeks till mine..I'm sooooooo impatient!

GL on your gender scan. Still a few weeks till mine..I'm sooooooo impatient!

Ugh me too ! Mine is just under 6 weeks away which feels like forever! I have been counting down the days since I was 10 weeks! lol

lol I hear ya. I wanted to do a 4d scan NOW and find out..but they say it's still kinda hard to tell. I guess I'll just have to be semi-patient. Ho hum.

Weeee... in my 19th week now :O gosh!

Gender scan just over 2 weeks away (hurrah) xx

Hello

i havnt visited here for quite a while :O

so i decided to show my face hehehe... Im due 28th oct and my scan seems like ages away!

anyone else still got to wait nearly 6 weeks till scan?

my due date is the 27th and I won't have my next ultra sound til June 7th...it does seem like forever away! It will get here before we know it though :flower:

i am due on the 28th oct toooo and my scan is on the 7 th june cant wait
are u finding out what u are having

I just replied to Wriggley - I find out on June 7th what we are having....are you going to find out??

Congratulation so all those that have found what team they are....so excited for you ladies!

Back from a busy weekend! I'm quite worried though at the moment right now...
On Friday I had some pinkish spotting only on the tp when I wiped... Now, just happened again. Other than the one time when I went to the bathroom there's nothing and nothing on my undies or anything like that. Today I was very busy - swimming, running around town, carrying around my nephew a lot.. I'm hoping it's nothing to worry about!

BB - So pleased you have been able to find out earlier and huge congrats on your baby boy I can understand your initial disappointment but it won't last (bet its going already) now you know you can get out there are buy lots of blue things theres some gorgeous boys stuff.

Your scan pics are lovely. You had any thoughts on names yet?

Jo :hugs:
xx

And remember there's always that book for next time :haha:.

Girls I'm not going to lie to you.
I feel terrible for it!
On Sunday night I was in the bathroom, when I came out I checked Facebook on my phone, my friend had left me a message saying she had found out that day too that she was having a girl. I burst into tears.
I went into the bedroom and climbed back into bed with H2B, he was really worried coz I wouldn't tell him what was wrong, I eventually told him I didn't realise how much I wanted a girl. I sobbed for ages. We talked for ages.
It was ridiculous! We have a happy healthy baby boy and that's all that matters! I think the shock had hit me, I have never been around boys growing up so I think the biggest part for me is that I am terrified! Boy's are so different to girls and I don't have clue what I'm doing!
I got out my scan pictures and fell in love all over again, how could I want my little boy to be something he is not? :cloud9:
So I guess I had a moment of being terrified and in shock but now I am so giddy with excitement, I can not wait for our little BOY to be here :mrgreen:
I know some of you might judge me and think I am a terrible person for even feeling that way in the first place but I did, I hate myself for it but I'm over it now. I love my little boy so much!

Yesterday H2B took me shopping, we went into Matalan for ONE outfit and came out with 50 pounds worth of baby stuff!! :rofl: H2B could not help himself! :lol:
We then went to Asda and bought him a Johnson's Box, some more sleepsuits and some tiny slippers!
After we got home we unpacked all his stuff into 2 storage boxes and they are full :shock: He is going to be one spoilt baby boy! :mrgreen:
H2B couldn't help himself, he was so giddy and I was so excited, we even packed our little mans hospital bag! :rofl:

I obviously can't find all the pictures but I will post some of the things we bought! :D

https://www.matalan.co.uk/pws/images/catalogue/products/s2399645c128/large/s2399645c128_1.png

https://www.matalan.co.uk/pws/images/catalogue/products/s2402614c128/large/s2402614c128_1.png

https://www.matalan.co.uk/pws/images/catalogue/products/s2402778c128/large/s2402778c128_1.png

https://www.matalan.co.uk/pws/images/catalogue/products/s2402229c128/xlarge/s2402229c128_1.png

https://www.matalan.co.uk/pws/images/catalogue/products/s2300808c128/large/s2300808c128_1.png

That's just a fraction of what we bought him! Can't find it all! :rofl:

We have a small shortlist on names! Tyler and Tristan so far!
Typical we had a girls name we absolutly loved but no boys! :lol:

Well today we went to a Baby Show and the people we have our private scans where there with their litle tent!

We asked if we could possibly been seen today even though we where 6 days earlier than what they recommend having a Gender Scan. They said yes! :happydance:

So here is the news we have all been waiting for!

Bean is a proper little boy!!!! :mrgreen:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pregnancy/LittleMan-2ndMay201015Week1Day-1.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pregnancy/LittleMan-2ndMay2010-15Week1Day-2.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pregnancy/LittleMan-2ndMay2010-15Week1Day--1.jpg

My dream was bloody ridiculous! A tiny weeny bit of me was upset that he is a boy but then I thought about it and all that matters to me is that he is happy and healthy! H2B cried, he was gutted he wasn't a girl but he has come round to it now and couldn't be happier, we are really excited! :D

****UPDATED TO HERE****

Hi

That is fantastic you managed to get a scan at one of the baby shows, do you mind me asking how much they charged? I just wondered if it would be cheaper. Thanks

It was the same as if we had gone to see them - £45 :)

just a little note to point out that for those of us that are due october 1st ..... today we are over HALF WAY to FULL TERM! (37 weeks) yayyyyyyy

Morning everyone :wave: hope we all had a good weekend.

BB - so glad you are feeling more positive and it does sound like your little boy will be spoiled and why not. People might judge but I can completely get where you are coming from and would have felt exactly the same at least youv'e now dealt with your feelings and can move on and enjoy and look forward to your gorgeous little boy. Loving your choice of names :thumbup:.

Jo xx

Girls who are feeling baby already where abouts is it?

I think it's all in my head but I was sprawled out on the chair at work and felt popping to the left of my belly button and up a tiny bit! Wind maybe?

I think that sounds a bit high up, I think I have just started feeling movement and its still quite low down in the pelvic area, thought I could feel it with my hand last night ever so slightly.

i generally feel movements at around half way between my pubic bone and belly button, usually slightly more towards pubic bone. level or above belly button is more likely not baby as your uterus will still be well below your belly button

morning girls :wave:

brunette, when my bean moves i feel him half way between my belly button and lubic bown. i find he moves loads when im lying/sitting down and im relaxed. If im up and moving or even now sitting at work he doesnt really move at all. :shrug:

so how are we all today. FIrst day back at work after a long weekend :cry: but on the upside me and the OH are going to pick up our new car on my luch break as ours was written off in the accident i had in march.

xxx

Back from a busy weekend! I'm quite worried though at the moment right now...
On Friday I had some pinkish spotting only on the tp when I wiped... Now, just happened again. Other than the one time when I went to the bathroom there's nothing and nothing on my undies or anything like that. Today I was very busy - swimming, running around town, carrying around my nephew a lot.. I'm hoping it's nothing to worry about!

I really wouldnt worry Juless. The "rule of thumb" is if you have excessive bleeding and severe cramping, THEN you should get to the hospital. But some light spotting here and there is nothing to worry about.
I have a very sensitive cervix... and sometimes I bleed just from sex (sorry, TMI)... and you may be the same! I have had spotting in both of my pregnancies, and so far, so good! :D x

Good morning (or afternoon?) ladies!
I hope you all had a nice LONG weekend! I live in Canada, so I was back at work yesterday and noone was HERE! lol :(

Anyway,...
BB dont stress about feeling a little disappointed! MANY women feel that way, I think most of them just don't admit it. One of my friends who was pregnant the same time as me, when I was pregnant with my daughter... REALLY wanted a girl and found out she was having a boy. She admitted she was disappointed at first... but now, her little boy is 17 months old and she wouldnt change a thing. He is SUCH a Mommy's boy... and you can tell she would do anything for him. Sometimes we have our hearts set on something, and its natural to be disappointed when we dont get what we want... but everything happens for a reason... and as scary as it can be having a boy (I know the feeling, I think Im having a boy this time and it scares me since I know NOTHING! lol)... but you wouldnt be given anything you couldnt handle! And you'll see... having a little boy will be just as amazing as having a little girl... because he will be YOUR baby and he's healthy... and that's all that matters! :) Plus keep in mind those crazy hormones are probably taking their toll on you too!

As for baby movements... I have started feeling the odd little poke here and there... and they are still really low in my tummy, like a few inches below my belly button. Keep in mind that your uterus is well below your belly button until 20 weeks... so you shouldnt be feeling movement that high yet. Its hard to notice movements at first... especially with baby #1... but for me they feel similar to muscle twitches in the beginning. And they gradually get stronger and stronger. :D

Congrats Laura on the new car! That sucks about the accident :( but its always exciting getting a new car! :happydance:

girls........ is it wrong that im eating my 3rd packet of crisps today :blush:?????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->