**** October Bumpkins 2010 ****

Talking of dreams - I had a really weird and horrible one last night! :(

I dreamt that I gave birth to twins at 22 weeks (I know for a fact there is only one little boy in there! :lol:) and that one died, the other one I didn't feed until I went to a swimming pool changing rooms where I tried to feed the baby but the baby wouldn't feed...it then jumped to a cliff and I was crying coz that baby had died too!!

I mean WTF? Messed up or what! :rofl:

Beaniemac I've added you! :D

LOL thats funny, and sad. :( I hate those dreams where you lose the baby because they always seem so real, and for me, I've woken up in tears and then breathe a huge sigh of relief once I realize it was just a dream!

But I have some pretty messed up dreams sometimes too. I have had dreams about my daughter where I leave her alone in a shopping mall... or I forget to change her diaper for like a WEEK and all of a sudden realize her diaper is overflowing. Things that would NEVER happen but for some reason I dream about it! And I always wake up really upset! :growlmad:

Evening girls,

Im not having a good night. im still at work. me and the OH have fell out and im so so upset. Im trying so hard not to cry sitting at my desk, im running to the toilet every 5 minutes. Im not going to go into why we have fell out but we never EVER fall out and im finding it so hard. my chest and belly are hurting. im just so lonely. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Evening girls,

Im not having a good night. im still at work. me and the OH have fell out and im so so upset. Im trying so hard not to cry sitting at my desk, im running to the toilet every 5 minutes. Im not going to go into why we have fell out but we never EVER fall out and im finding it so hard. my chest and belly are hurting. im just so lonely. :cry: :cry: :cry:

oh hun; loads of :hugs: I'm finding I always have more arguments w/ hubby when I'm preggers - it's a hormone thing I'm sure. x

i hope your right hun cause my head is all over the shop at the minute.

How are you anyway chick? Nice to see you back.

xx

Evening girls,

Huge :hugs: for you hun, I hope it gets better for you xxxxxxx :hugs:

what i would give for just one glass of wine just to relax me and calm me down. i havnt craved it at all so far and now look. :cry:
I WONT do it though.

i hope your right hun cause my head is all over the shop at the minute.

How are you anyway chick? Nice to see you back.

xx

:hugs: have a nice cup of tea or some juice or something and try to relax; a nice warm bath when u get home too :p
All good here; thought the morning sickness was all gone but spent the morning with my head in a bucket :shrug: Still feeling really drained and doesn't help that my youngest is up by 5am... ah the joys!

i will do hun :thumbup:

Ah bless you, i hope it starts to pass for you soon. i dont miss mine one bit although im still with you on the exhaustion front.
Just noticed we have our scans on the same day :happydance:

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thats better. Sorry girls. :wacko:

i will do hun :thumbup:

Ah bless you, i hope it starts to pass for you soon. i dont miss mine one bit although im still with you on the exhaustion front.
Just noticed we have our scans on the same day :happydance:

Yep :p Bet u can't wait to find out if u're on team :pink: or :blue:! I was way too impatient lol. Problem now is that since I know it's a little Miss I'm buying all the cute girly things I've come accross... and hubby's not impressed w/ my spendings oops...

oh no i really cant wait. I know its a boy though, i just know it.

Its pay day the day of our scan which i can see being a bit leathal to be honest :rofl:
They have the most gorgeous baby outfits in next

xx

Evening girls,

Aww Im so sorry hun that you're having a bad evening. But keep your chin up. Im sure things will be fine once you both calm down and have a good chat.

Hubby and I have been arguing more during this pregnancy too. A combination of me being hormonal and exhausted, and the stress of trying to plan for a second baby, and get the house ready, etc... we have had our share of arguments (and we rarely used to fight before) but we always work it out, and Im sure you will too! :hugs:

thanks mommymc,

I actually dont think its the hormones today though. Im passed the crying stage im just plain fumming now. Ill be ok i have time to calm down before i finish work :haha:

When do our hormones start to balance out though? Anytime soon or will i be this up and down the whole way through? :shrug:

thanks mommymc,

I actually dont think its the hormones today though. Im passed the crying stage im just plain fumming now. Ill be ok i have time to calm down before i finish work :haha:

When do our hormones start to balance out though? Anytime soon or will i be this up and down the whole way through? :shrug:

Oh it gets worse and worse in my experience lol; the last month is by far the worst lalalala... and doesn't get better w/ a newborn either as u still have the hormones playing + lack of sleep. I'd say u'll be back to yourself about 6mths after the birth; yep yep; like I said earlier... ah the joys!!
doh and i'm supposed to be cheering u up!! u'll be fine hun; + ur OH will get used to the Art of avoiding saying/doing things that will piss u off :p

oh my days, that long. At this rate im going to be a single mum :haha:

thanks mommymc,

Ugh - I hate that feeling, like you could just rip someone's head off! lol :haha:

As for the hormones, it depends. With my daughter, I was rarely moody. I was always happy and content and rarely felt like arguing. But this pregnancy, LOOK OUT! (I also think its a boy! lol) I am so short-fused and irritable. But I think it's because I am chasing a toddler around this time and never have any time to get extra rest. Where as the first time around, if I wanted to sleep, I could sleep. Im not ridiculously grouchy or anything, and I still feel good most of the time... but if hubby rubs me the wrong way, sometimes I just completely lose it, poor guy! BUT, it is their fault sometimes too - lets be honest here! :wacko:

The hormones are supposed to be their best in the second trimester. They tend to be the worst in the beginning when your body adjusts to pregnancy, and again near the end as your body prepares for delivery. And I won't even go in to hormones AFTER delivery. :( So this period SHOULD be the best time for hormones... but all women are different and the hormones can show their ugly face at any time really. :shrug:

I wanted to ask you ladies, I noticed we don't have an "October Bumpkins" graphic/banner thingy for our signatures?

I noticed most of the other groups have these in their signatures (September Stars, November Sparklers, etc)... Just wondering how come we don't have one? Im not good enough with computers and graphic design to make one but would anyone else be willing? I think we should have one! :D

We did have one, I didn't use it because it was rather large. It was cute though, had pumpkins in it =D

I wanted to ask you ladies, I noticed we don't have an "October Bumpkins" graphic/banner thingy for our signatures?

I noticed most of the other groups have these in their signatures (September Stars, November Sparklers, etc)... Just wondering how come we don't have one? Im not good enough with computers and graphic design to make one but would anyone else be willing? I think we should have one! :D

funny I was thinking the same thing last week! :) Totally agree we should have one- but like you no good with computers and graphic stuff...

Does anyone wake up in the morning full bladder, and can feel the baby pushed up to belly button.. twice in a row now, its so cute cause I feel my bump at my belly button there is nothing but a big hard lop sidded bump.. when i go to toilet it goes back down!! 15 wks tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->