*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Hi! Popping in to see how you all are doing? Crazy to think babies will be here in 2 or less months! So excited to hear about the births! :)
I am 13 weeks now! Woo hoo 2nd tri! Happy to have made it this far! We find out in 3 weeks if we are team blue or pink. I can't wait! Here is a pic of my growing bump! I'm much bigger this time around! Haha

Such a cute bump!! Yay for finding out team pink or blue! So exciting!

Congrats for reaching 2nd tri jmandrews! That must be a huge relief and your bump looks great already!

Anyone else getting really painful movement yet? I swear this kid is a moose. I didn't feel this type of movement with Gracie until closer to due date. I feel like I'm being stretched out! :(

Her movements have hurt me a lot actually, lol. I have realized I am not cut out for this pregnancy stuff! Everything is so uncomfortable. It feels like she has 8 legs and arms in there!

However, my discharge has increased a lot more and I'm getting more stabby pains in my cervix (I've been getting them since 2nd tri) and vagina. My urine is pale but has a strong smell, and a few bubbles, and I overall feel like complete garbage. I keep getting episodes of tachycardia and it hurts my chest to take deep breaths. I've been getting pretty strong bouts of nausea again too. Luckily I have an OB appointment tomorrow. I think I might have a UTI or something. I always feel weak and out of it :(

His movements are starting to get more uncomfortable, especially if I am trying to eat while he's doing it. He pushes out pretty hard if anything is touching my belly. Last night in bed, he would not stop moving and I think he was flipping around because I could feel it in a bunch of spots at the same time.

I think I've started nesting too. I started going through my daughters clothes and getting some ready to get rid of. I think I am going to go through toys tomorrow. I'd like to donate it all to a mom in need, I just need to find someone.

I have 18 pages to catch up wow!!! Hope all you ladies are doing well.

Movements have become uncomfortable here too. I had a scan 2 days ago. All looks well. But since I failed my GTT, Doc suggested I get induced at 38 weeks. Gosh!!! I'm so not ready... and it feels like it is being rushed! :nope: 38 weeks will be Sep 26th. So my October baby may come in September!!!

While I get back and catch up on the discussions, herez my bump comparison pic for all of you!

Attachments

• Comparison 02.jpg
    Comparison 02.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 18
I wish I would start nesting!

Yoyo, the cabin is amazing! Right on the lake, no cell reception, no internet! So relaxing! By the time baby comes it will be too cold to go, so we have to wait until the lake melts, usually may.

Fall is starting to give us little, signs of arriving., todays high was only 66f, and some trees are turning!

i think i was getting a big head when it came to this nesting stuff. i was getting a lot done and had so much motivation i completely cleaned my whole down stairs (living room, dining room and kitchen) even bought a new kitchen island and managed to throw out soooooo much junk and then late last night and all day today i have just felt like crude. I slept until 11 am this morning when i usually get up by 8 and i had to cut dhs hair and that took me 45 minutes and it felt like an eternity. i took a shower and just wanted to go back to bed but i have to return things to lowes and then go grocery shopping and by 2 pm i just totally broke down in exhaustion and started crying. luckily i was home by 3 and took an hour nap. and ive been dreading cooking dinner for the last hour an a half. like its just going to kill me. LOL

im probably being a bit dramatic but things are def hitting me today. feet are alittle swollen and i havent gone poop in 3 days. talk about uncomfortable. so i def feel for the others that are going through this and i am hoping it doesnt last the rest of the pregnancy. i told dh i think i just pushed myself way too hard and i need to start taking it easy. so if i can give any advice on the nesting stuff it would be to let others help you and dont try to do it all.

congrats jmandrews, so great to read youve made it to 13 weeks thats wonderful.

Sprite I know joe you feel being a little overwhelmed. I had my daughters 3rd bday party yesterday and literally my feet hurt so bad at the end of he night (not swollen just pain). THen if things couldn't get worse my mom fell in our guest house and broke both ankles. She will need to be off both completely for 30 days and the rehab for the next 2 months. One ankle broke in 3 places! Sigh now we are freaking out how we are going to be able to help my dad take care of her while tier house is being finished and she was supposed to take care of my daughter when I have my csection so we will need to work on finding another plan now.
My husband and I are trying to focus in the positives though right now and we are getting our loft cleaned up which is good. I hope to start slowly putting my bag together as well starting this week.

Good luck ladies -let's hope for a quick week!

Congrats on 2nd tri jmandrews! And cute bump :)

33 week bump I wish I knew how to do the comparison pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
32 weeks today :D

I have physio on my hip this afternoon am hoping it plays up today so they can see how bad it actually is as the first time I went it was fine! Typical!

I'm also so tired at the minute too feel as though I could sleep for a week and still be tired!

Kiki-share your feelings on tiredness! Hope physio goes well for your hip.

Jm-yay for second trimester :happydance: hope times flying for you.

lovely bump pics ladies :)

Newlywed-wow! You guys are so lucky having such a peaceful place to go visit. Looks beautiful :)
Lovely pic of you with bump there too-you'll have to recreate that shot with a baby in your arms in May when your able to go back

Mommyberry-sorry to see you failed our gtt test :flower: but knowing you will likely have you baby a little sooner is something to look forward to. Looks like your going to get to jump the baby wait queue!

Great bump pics!

Ashaz - sorry to hear about your mum. That's a difficult situation anyway even without the birth date getting closer. Mine is just back on her feet after 10 weeks since her car accident but her arms that she broke are still sore and may need surgery so she probably won't be able to help as much as she may have done either.

I have been suffering with terrible upper back pain the past week. Sleeping tends to resolve it but within a couple of hours of being up it comes back and stays. It's so frustrating as I'm really working on my posture but nothing is helping.

I just woke up to a nasty Charlie horse...that was not fun!

Charlie horses are the worst. It seems I get them every day! Oh and baby kicked me in ribs this am so hard, I literally got light headed

This might sound odd but it has just hit me that I'm 30 weeks tomorrow. I've had I real omg/panicked moment realising how little time is left.

33 week bump I wish I knew how to do the comparison pictures

I use the website Pizap since I don't have an app on my phone to do it.

I'm so tired today. I was woken up at 1am because my daughter was freaking out. She got sick all over her bed so I had to get up and give her a bath and do laundry. Then I was still up 3 times after that to pee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->