*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Hey everybody...

You know how we've all been wondering who will arrive first? Well, I have the answer!

image.jpg

Our little Baby Macs were born via c-section at 10:49 & 10:50 am September 10, 2014!

After posting about losing my mucus plug I began having some low back pain which got increasingly painful Andorra constant as the night went on. I barely slept it hurt so much. Called labor and delivery around 4:30 am and told them what was going on. They told me to try a hot shower to relieve the pain and see if it helped. While I was in the shower around 5 am my contractions started. I started timing and they were pretty regular. Every 5-6 mins and about 1-2 mins long. But my belly wasn't tightening so I wasn't sure if it really was contractions. But they had told me to come in if my back didnt settle down so I woke up DH and told him we needed to go in. We finished up some quick bag packing an by then they were 3 1/2 mins apart and 1 min 10 secs long each time. We hurried into the hospital. I was bleeding quite a bit by then and the nurse thought it was probably my uti hand cleared up and had gotten worse. But when they did a check we got a surprise...100% effaced and 4 cm dilated! There was no stopping it now! Baby Brooke was still breech so they hurried me in for C- section. I was pretty freaked out at how quickly it was all happening but the surgery went very smoothly and our babies came out a very surprising 6 lbs 8 oz & 5 lbs 9 oz!

They went straight to NICU but are doing great. I only get to see them for about 30 seconds in the OR and then I had to wait all day. DH spent a lot of time with them while I rested and finally at 10 pm I was allowed into a wheel chair to go see my babies. The pic is me holding them together for the first time! We feel very blessed that they arrived so healthy considering how early they decided to show up!

Will keep tabs on the group as much as I can...wish you all the very best of luck with your deliveries!!!!! Thanks for sharing the pregnant journey with me!!!! <3

MamaMac

Huge congratulations Mamamac on the arrival of your gorgeous twins! They are fantastic weights for 33 weeks.

Oh my goodness congratulations!!!!!!!:happydance:
So glad they're doing great and what fantastic weights for 33 weeks too.
Sending love to you and your family<3

Congrats Mamamac! Those are fantastic weights. Glad to hear all went smoothly and both babies arrived safe and well :)

Congratulations! Fantastic weights and fab to hear there doing so well :)

Congrats MamaMac! Those are great weights for 33 weeks :) Glad they are doing good!

Omgosh yay!!! Congratulations on your beautiful babies!! :happydance:

You lucky dog, you :)

Congrats! Those are great weights.

I am annoyed this morning. I was looking at my baby registry last night and noticed the change pad and cover were on sale so I bought them because it's the last things I needed to finish the nursery. The change pad alone is normally $29.99 and with taxes it was only $31 for both. I went to bed excited that I ordered the last couple of things I needed and woke up to an email saying the change pad was unavailable and they cancelled it. Because of the way I paid, my bank account has already been charged and now I have to wait 3-5 business days to get my money back.

MamaMac-- Congratulations on your new babies. They are a fantastic weight for being 33 weeks. Glad you and babies are doing well!

I had blood work this morning at the hospital and it had rained a little. Wouldn't you know I slipped and fell. Luckily landed on my knee and hand. Sore in the hips and back from how I landed, but baby is still moving and no bleeding so I think I'm okay.

Congrats Mama... Those twins are huge for their gestation. Enjoy your new babes Hun!

Hahahaha... Noticed my ticker says I have about 10 days to go at 35.1 weeks.... Maybe it know something I don't, lol

Ok. I will start timing them. They dont seem to be getting worse or more frequent or anything. A leak would keep going right? Or would I feel it the once and then not again? it's been close to 3 hours..

A leak wouldn't always keep going. When I leaked amniotic fluid with dd2 from 28 weeks, it was a trickle. Very subtle really. I think things like if the baby is head down in the pelvis can cause just the forewaters to come out, as baby can act as a plug for the hind waters if that makes sense.

Hope your doing ok now. :flower:

Thank you. The rest of the night was pretty uneventful

Awww so great mamamac. Great weight for 33 weeks.

It's kind of crazy to think how quickly it all went for you. I'm def going to have my bags finished today and maybe I'll even take it with me this weekend when we go away. Oh geez now I'm getting nervous that it was pretty stupid of us to plan a vacation at 37 weeks pregnant...almost 4 hours away from our hospital. I better take the car seat and babies bag with too. I had some horrible gas pains last night that stopped me died in my tracks and boy oh boy if gas pains can hurt that much I don't know if I'm even gonna be able to handle laboring. I might end up getting that epidural way quicker then originally planned.

Ahhh I'm getting excited now that we officially have someone in the group who gave birth. Yay! It's very real now

Krippy, maybe it does know something you don't know lol better get ready.

Rbourre, I hate when stuff like that happens. Seems like baby shopping was a bit stressful for me too I would find something online and then get to the store and they'd either be out or it looked completely different. Made it so hard to plan things out.

Ouch, cntrygal...glad your ok and the fall wasn't too bad but still alittle scary. We've got to take it easy now.

Congrats mamamac! They are fabulous size for 33 weeks! Reading that you had your babies made me cry, I realized how soon is going to be. And I'm really happy for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->