October bumpkins 2019

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score
Hey,

Just letting you know I have set up a October due thread in the pregnancy group and discussions section if any new bfps due in October want to join x

Hey,
That’s really nice of you to do that for everyone! Will definitely be joining!
Quick question, are you or have you been experiencing any cramping? I’m only 4 and a half weeks and I’ve had cramping every day especially at night!

Hey,
That’s really nice of you to do that for everyone! Will definitely be joining!
Quick question, are you or have you been experiencing any cramping? I’m only 4 and a half weeks and I’ve had cramping every day especially at night!

Yes on and off cramping.. I'm only 4 weeks 3 days so still very early but it's all normal as it's stretching pain.. if it is unbearable and you bleed that is when you need to go get checked.. try take it easy and the pain should ease x

H
Think i was only that when I started the thread x ha

Haha bless ya hun. Well I'm actually 4 weeks and 1 day now so I think I'm gonna mossey on over there. Haha. Ooooow were all gonna be bump buddies how exciting.

I was just browsing the other thread and I was just saying to myself, " how wonderful it would be to have a thread with the October's Babies?" And here you guys are, lol. Thank You for the thread Shorty88.

CRAMPS:
About two days ago which I'm 4w 5d if I go with the first day of my cycle, but I ovulated late by two days so I don't know... do I take 2 away?? lol... 4w 3d? correct me. Again, two days ago I cramped through out the day all day and it was a scary feeling. You bet I called the advice nurse, email my N.P from the Infertility Clinic and my Regular OB.. They all assured me for my baby's age its the baby burrowing into the uterine wall. The following day I skipped work and stayed home had minor cramps here and there. Today, same as yesterday, but I went to work.

H&H9months to us all.

I thought I commented in here earlier but it didn’t seem to save!

I had my BFP on Monday and make my due date 15th October.

So hoping this is a healthy one after a difficult year last year losing a baby girl at 12 weeks due to Edwards Syndrome.

Shorty - nice to see you in here! Thanks for setting up :)

@WishMeABaby I hope the cramping has gone.. it's so stressful the first couple of weeks..

We have a thread in the pregnancy group and discussions section there is more Oct mammys to be on that one if you want to pop over? X

I had another scan and baby is now measuring 7 +2
I'm so in love. This just doesn't feel real x

I had another scan and baby is now measuring 7 +2
I'm so in love. This just doesn't feel real x

Awwww wow so good. I hope i get to have a scan soon hope i don't have to wait till 12 weeks. So nervous about the scan I just want to know everything is ok

Hi can I please join?! Got my bfp today after 22 months ttc #2 with secondary infertility (male factor). I had given up and we were about to look into IVF so hadn't tracked this cycle so I'm in total shock! From LMP I am 4weeks 2days so due date is 23rd October. Sooo crampy though which is making me very nervous!

DSC_1021~2.JPG

Hi guys,
I just got a positive this Wednesday and due in October..have the second beta on next Wednesday. I still can’t believe this..after 5 years of infertility...it’s so good to have found this forum..sending positive thoughts to everyone.

Hey ladies! Congratulations on your bfp! Come join this threat over in the discussions forum! It’s a little more active over there <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->