October bumpkins 2019

Brittany12 Can you post a link to the forum please? I can't find it.

Hi can I please join?! Got my bfp today after 22 months ttc #2 with secondary infertility (male factor). I had given up and we were about to look into IVF so hadn't tracked this cycle so I'm in total shock! From LMP I am 4weeks 2days so due date is 23rd October. Sooo crampy though which is making me very nervous!

View attachment 1055632

What an amazing story wow. And that is a brillient BFP sweety congrats.
Cramping is normol I've had it on and off since I found out. It can feel like very mild period cramps or like tugging pains. Also I've had lower back ache but it's all eased now. But had it a lot when I was 4 weeks.

Welcome to the group

Hello everyone! Suggerhoney suggested I come join ya'll :hi: After 15 years ttc and 8 losses we seem to have a fighter this time. Should be due sometime in October! Going in next Friday for my first ultrasound and we're so darn excited! \\:D/

Congratulations! That’s awesome!! the forum over in the discussions page is a bit chattier!

Thought we were going to be the September due date. However recently early scan says October so I'm joining both groups and seeing when bsby decides to make an appearance.

I'm bumblebee, 28 years old. Have to children a boy whose 4 and a girl who is 3 and now pregnant with #3.

Lovely to meet you all xx

Thought we were going to be the September due date. However recently early scan says October so I'm joining both groups and seeing when bsby decides to make an appearance.

I'm bumblebee, 28 years old. Have to children a boy whose 4 and a girl who is 3 and now pregnant with #3.

Lovely to meet you all xx
Hey there! I’m similar.. due 10/7 but both of my babies came in the 39th week so we’ll see what birthday this baby wants :) come join us in the discussions board (link posted a couple posts up or just look for this same thread name!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->