• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Hopefully not too far away Flibberty.

I got my cross hairs on FF today and ovuFriend changed my '0' date to CD 11 which makes me happier, I was sure I 'o' on CD 11 due to left side ovary pain and I got my big temp shift on CD 12. We have not DTD as much this cycle due to heavy work commitments and hubby being away for part of the week but we managed CD 11 and 12 so hopefully a bit more positive thinking :) Also didn't help that I wasn't expecting 'o' until around cycle day 14 like last month but only 2nd cycle since coming off BCP so body probably a bit out of sorts. Also my 'o' makes me 3 DPO so if I got and early positive like I did with DD I could either get my name in with all the BFP we are going to get here or could head back to Sept thread :)

Lauren and Rozza I used the CB advanced OPK last month but for price I wasn't impressed, I got days of smileys then never realized when you get + it stays for 48 hours I like to test for a few days after to confirm so I am back to cheepies and temping. Good luck ladies and have some fun :)

I'm 1 day past egg transfer my beta is on 10/7 hoping for a bfp for everyone!

Just thought I'd share, a friend said to me today how she had been TTC her son for a while, she read somewhere that it was good for men to take Folic Acid too, the month her fella started taking it she got her BFP.

I've had a read up on it and apparently it is good! Boosts sperm count apparently! I'm getting hubby on it today!

Brunettebimbo-(lol on the user name)
That's interesting on the folic acid. Wonder how many milligrams? I take an additional amount of folic with in my multi too. Can't take to much can u?

I got a temp rise!! Whoop, so excited!
Feel pretty good about everything now :)

All you new ladies are in! We're getting quite a group going now!

jenmcn1 - I've put you down for the 1st of October for testing as we have no September dates :p

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Brunettebimbo-(lol on the user name)
That's interesting on the folic acid. Wonder how many milligrams? I take an additional amount of folic with in my multi too. Can't take to much can u?

I got put on a higher dose by my midwife because my BMI is 30.1 and because it's over 30 (ha) I'm apparently obese and need a higher dose. She then told me to stop taking my pregnancy vitamins because I would be having too much folic acid.

Maybe it's different elsewhere? Can only ask I guess :)

I got a positive opk today! When do I test?

I got a positive opk today! When do I test?

Is this why you were feeling happy on facebook lol

That means that you should ovulate within 12-36 hours so keep testing until they go negative again. Are you temping?

I would saaaaay roughly the 9th of October Af should be due. So if you want to wait until then?

Yah haha!! My body works!

Wicked put me down for the 9th :) ill prob test before then knowing me lol!

Temping is brilliant for tracking your cycle. What don't you understand Hun?

I'll be an October tester! Pretty sure I ovulated on the 21st, and projected AF start date is Oct. 8! So that will be my test day. (If not sooner.) :) Glad to see some familiar (digital) faces on here!

I've never really looked into it? Looks confusing to me lol! Is there a thread on it?

I've never really looked into it? Looks confusing to me lol! Is there a thread on it?

I'm not sure. Just take your temperature every morning at the same time with at least 3 hours undisturbed sleep. Vaginally is more accurate. Use a BBT thermometer as it has 2 numbers after the decimal. I use fertility friend on my phone to record my charting :)

^^ WSS lol there isn't really anything to figure out, FF does it for you :)

I've been temping but don't really know what I'm looking for but FF tells me stuff that I don't realise!

Hopefully you won't have a next cycle ;)

Also all you new testers are in :) 50 of us already! Wowzer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->