October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Hey again ladies.....So, I'm down to test on 1st (when af is due) But of course I've caved in & tested the past few days....all with a bfn. Any symptoms I had, have gone. I've had no sign of implantation...such as spotting or cramping. I'm feeling so disheartened.....like giving up on TTC alltogether

But I see all your stories & how you still battle on with positive hope...which makes me feel a little more positive. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't let off steam on here :wacko: xxx

You can add me, just know I don't post about baby stuff on Facebook lol.

Dekota Semcho (maiden name Dill) My cover picture is a cupcake I baked lol

You both can add me also. I don't talk about ttc either. My exhusband is still a controlling maniac! Lol....i don't need his drama.
Laina brooke witt

You can add me, just know I don't post about baby stuff on Facebook lol.

Dekota Semcho (maiden name Dill) My cover picture is a cupcake I baked lol

You both can add me also. I don't talk about ttc either. My exhusband is still a controlling maniac! Lol....i don't need his drama.
Laina brooke witt

In Michigan?

And Flibberty I'm guessing you're Debbie? lol

Hey again ladies.....So, I'm down to test on 1st (when af is due) But of course I've caved in & tested the past few days....all with a bfn. Any symptoms I had, have gone. I've had no sign of implantation...such as spotting or cramping. I'm feeling so disheartened.....like giving up on TTC alltogether

But I see all your stories & how you still battle on with positive hope...which makes me feel a little more positive. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't let off steam on here :wacko: xxx

Don't give up hon! You will have times that bring you down, like at the end of a cycle, but don't loose hope. Your af is still days away too.

I admit it's hard not to give up, and there are times I really just want to. But then my DH tells me no that he wants a baby with me so I keep going. He makes it better sometimes.

Yes that is me haha

I keep positive because I know it's meant to be!

And seeing all these stories helps :)

I also don't post baby things but we do have a secrer group I started ages ago when there was a load of us in limbo. It's a secret group if you would like to be added to that to talk about baby things :)

Sure add me! The reason I don't talk about baby things on there is because only our parents, siblings and a couple of friends know we are trying... So... Only like... 10 people? Plus I am quite obsessive about it. And I know someone who posts on facebook all the time about it and about surgeries she's getting and basically every little detail. Actually at one point she got her BFP and posted a belly picture at 4 weeks and announced the pregnancy and lost it a few days later. I don't want anyone on there to know until I'm 12 - 16 weeks along.

Don't give up hon! You will have times that bring you down, like at the end of a cycle, but don't loose hope. Your af is still days away too.

OMG! Same here AF is due Oct 1 but have tested twice already lol

Oh dear...haha what are we like?? Do you have any symptoms?? Xx

So 10 dpo today and maybe TMI but I have this tightening/pinchy feeling low in my cervix not sure what it could be. Still about 7 days before I'm going to be testing, surprisingly I haven't been itching to test early this cycle but I've been keeping very busy. I get my new vehicle today so I'm excited and so far everything to do with my life has been very busy. Hope you're all doing good :) keep positive

So 10 dpo today and maybe TMI but I have this tightening/pinchy feeling low in my cervix not sure what it could be. Still about 7 days before I'm going to be testing, surprisingly I haven't been itching to test early this cycle but I've been keeping very busy. I get my new vehicle today so I'm excited and so far everything to do with my life has been very busy. Hope you're all doing good :) keep positive

I had the exact same thing last night. Im about 7dpo

I had the exact same thing last night. Im about 7dpo

Oh yeah? Its nice to hear that someone is feelin similiar to you, maybe it's a good symptom hopefully well both get our bfp's good luck :)

Well that's it I'm preg :) I didn't have a lot of symptoms as thought it was ovulation. Done pinches here and there, smell is incredible n a few sickness :)

Boo... Just did the math and if we don't get pregnant by May of next year we'll have to put it off for 3 months or so.... Cause we're going to be moving to a new base in April 2015 and they won't let me fly after like 32/36 weeks.

Here's a wee pic

https://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p569/astro20111/null_zpsf2ca535c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back