October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I'd test again in a few days :) your not out until AF shows :)

Phew. Front page updated could youall check your dates pleeeeeease :D

Well that's it I'm preg :) I didn't have a lot of symptoms as thought it was ovulation. Done pinches here and there, smell is incredible n a few sickness :)

Congrats!!! So this means you +opks was detecting HCG?

Hello There,
Just started fertility treatments again after taking a year of treatments off. I used to use BnB all the time but havent been on here since last fall. I am set to have my beta on Oct 3 2013. I just finished testing my trigger out, it is totally gone now, so I will probably start with HPT on the weekend.

Good luck ladies and lots of :dust:

I remember you! Good luck and I hope we both can get that long awaited bfp!

Hello There,
Just started fertility treatments again after taking a year of treatments off. I used to use BnB all the time but havent been on here since last fall. I am set to have my beta on Oct 3 2013. I just finished testing my trigger out, it is totally gone now, so I will probably start with HPT on the weekend.

Good luck ladies and lots of :dust:

I remember you! Good luck and I hope we both can get that long awaited bfp!

I remember you too!! FXed for you:thumbup: and :dust: to us both:)

How are you?:flower:

Someone was asking about a baby story the other day? I'm watching season 12 so there are new ones :)

Well that's it I'm preg :) I didn't have a lot of symptoms as thought it was ovulation. Done pinches here and there, smell is incredible n a few sickness :)

Congrats!!! So this means you +opks was detecting HCG?

Yup I think so :) they weren't fully postive but were nearly there. Got the doctors today at 2 pm :)

I got positive opks when I was 6 weeks. I did it for research! And to see the two lines lol

Tried to do another one today but couldn't pee (missed FMU) haha!! I just want to see the lines again! Doctors at 2pm so I'll see then.

What do you think? Opk....

Positive!!

I got positive opks when I was 6 weeks. I did it for research! And to see the two lines lol

That's pretty cool.

AFM- I had a temp spike this morning, a full .5 degrees. Yesterday was 97.4 and this AM was 97.9. We also used PreSeed for the first time last night, and it worked out great. On CD13 and I have a few more days until OV.

Hey guys has anyone used these tests?

https://m.ebay.com.au/itm/300854788963?nav=SEARCH&sbk=1

I'm getting so over crappy thin dipstick ics and need something cheap to feed my poas habit!

What brand of IC's were you using?

One step. I'm hating on them at the moment though they are riddled with indents. (Like not the indent line....like little dots like teeth marks when a dog chews something) I'm in Australia our test selection stinks!

Can you get Wondfo's on Amazon? I buy 100 OPKs and 20 HPTs for like $35

What brand of IC's were you using?

One step. I'm hating on them at the moment though they are riddled with indents. (Like not the indent line....like little dots like teeth marks when a dog chews something) I'm in Australia our test selection stinks!

I hear you, NZ is even worse!

The only ones I can buy in shops are frer, clearblue, and crappy +/- and blue dyes and they're all at least $5 each.
I love the preg test gallery section as your tests look so much better! These look similar to your asda (?) tests I think so thought I'd try these, was hoping they're the same just rebranded and different colour lid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->