October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

I was 26 in July and I feel like I'm getting close to 30 which has always been my goal. My three pregnancies were all with different people (makes me sound like a whore!) Two were planned and one wasn't but that one we didn't use anything because he had only one working testicle and a low sperm count and I had just been told it's going to be hard to have babies anyway. But then we broke up and like a week and a half later I miscarried. I didn't even know I was pregnant until I wound up in the hospital.

I look back now with hindsight and think I'm glad I didn't have babies with those w*nkers but it was so hard at the time.

Do any of you girls fancy being facebook friends? I understand if not but it would be nice to keep in touch, you're all very lovely and have made this ttc journey sooooo much more bareable!

Yes to fb! When I was pg with #1 we had a group for our birth month from BNB and created a secret group on fb. We all still use the group now and we have such good friends!

Looks like I will be testing around the 26th of October. 2nd cycle trying looks like its been a huge fail unfortunately

My name on fb is Eliza Morton if anyone wants to add :)
My profile pic is of my son, cover photo is my wedding day x

I'm trying to work out what dpo I am.... I had two positive opks on Tuesday and three negatives the following day. Does that make me 2 dpo?
I've always kind of guessed what dpo I am as this is my first month of using ovulation tests. I haven't charted my temp this time :/ x

Hello..may i join? Im 2dpo and planning on testing october 4th. This is my second month trying, FX for my bfp!! x Good luck to all you ladies xx

Looks like I will be testing around the 26th of October. 2nd cycle trying looks like its been a huge fail unfortunately

Yay a testing buddy! I'm about 26th too. Feel your pain on TTC. :hugs:

Please put me up for Oct 1st :) FX
Sticky baby dust to all!!!!

Well ac sneaked a bfp in there. I'm changing your date to October first and you're our first bfp lol

All new ladies and changed dates, I will update later I'm out visiting a friend and telling her about my twin bfp :p

Thanks Flib :D

Here is my digi

https://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p569/astro20111/null_zps72af70fd.jpg

Wooooop! Hopefully all of us will be joining you soon!!

What do you think? Opk....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 5
Hello There,
Just started fertility treatments again after taking a year of treatments off. I used to use BnB all the time but havent been on here since last fall. I am set to have my beta on Oct 3 2013. I just finished testing my trigger out, it is totally gone now, so I will probably start with HPT on the weekend.

Good luck ladies and lots of :dust:

Looks like a positive OPK to me. Test line is darker than the control.

Positive!

I got my first positive at 7:30pm on 9/24, was positive all day yesterday and so far today. I'm going on at least 45 hours so far of positive opk's. No temp shift that I can tell (although I am at 97.8 this morning vs low 97.7s the rest if the time.

Hey ladies! I am new to all this. I'm now 9 dpiui and of course I took a hpt and it was negative ::bfn: I was so upset, I even cried a little out of dissapointment and frustration. Is 9dpo to early? Should I text again or just wait to see if AF comes? Any advise would be appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->