October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

lol. Good to know, might be tough though since I am at work until 5 each day.

Ugg Im so tired and I feel this pressure down there oh and last night had some snitty cm I about puked!! Whats going on with my body. Im hot tired and cranky.. Yuck

Hi Ladies hope you are fine,
HopefulinNZ I was going to ask about a reader but looks like you have solved it LOL
TBH I bought the digital advanced last month and one test strip was faulty and never realized that after you get solid smiley it stays on test for 48 hours. I thought it had frozen and took it apart to try and reset the it kept showing fault so emailed CB and caused a stink then discovered about it showing for 48hr then you don't have to test again, although instructions are crap and they never even apologized for faulty one so sticking with check, they helped me concieve DD so cheap and cheerful will do! I got 50 for £5.60!! x

Good luck ladies x

Sorry about AF Latoya. You're welcome to join the list of us lovely lot testing in October!

Sounds to me like it might just be AF showing up a few days late... :shrug:

:cry::cry::cry: Thank you.

Hey hun. Remember your Not out till the old hag shows.. Keep your chin up.. Its gonna happen soon.[/QUOTE]

Is it still considered AF if it's weird? Sorry in advance but there's no passing of clots which occurs every month. Also it only last that afternoon, then started the next day not even filling a pad. As of right now absolutely nothing.

Sounds like IB to me. Right now the wait and see game to see if it turns in Af. If is implantation bleeding then you"d have to wait a few eays for your body to build up hcg then you can test.
Sending loads of baby dust your way. Good Luck hun. Keep us posted..

Officially out for September now... Onwards! Can you add me for October 15 please? <3

Thanks for doing this for October, Flibberty <3

And I feel really lucky to have you girls & this board. This is a tough road to take without support, and it means a lot to be able to share it with people who understand. Maybe it's just sentimental PMS talking lol, but... I'm glad to be here with you all <3

Thanks for doing this for October, Flibberty <3

And I feel really lucky to have you girls & this board. This is a tough road to take without support, and it means a lot to be able to share it with people who understand. Maybe it's just sentimental PMS talking lol, but... I'm glad to be here with you all <3

Aww you're to sweet :)

I know what you mean, it majes it so much more bearable having people to talk to!

Hopin- I'm ok, just developed a bit of a sore throat but bambino stayed last night and she has a cold so I'm thinking I may have caught it :(

When I took her home earlier she wouldn't let me leave to come home and kept closing the gate giggling. Thought it was adorable until she chased me down the street screaming my name begging to get back in my car :( I gave her a cuddle and told her she needs to see her mummy now and me and daddy will see her on Friday. Wellll that just made it worse. She was clinging onto my neck for dear life sobbing into my shoulder sniffling my name. in the end I had to just give her back to her mother and walk away. I got in the car and when I looked back she was literally screaming my name with her arms outstretched :( broke my heart :(

Aww poor thing. My heart would just sink in my chest. I would of cried myself. Hope you get feelin better hun.. :)

Im fine. I think I"m gettin the yucky thrush. Gag.. Just more white cm doesnt smell... Sorry Tmi.. Im going to the store just in case. No symptons still :( notta. Im holding off as long as I can to test..

Aww poor thing. My heart would just sink in my chest. I would of cried myself. Hope you get feelin better hun.. :)

Im fine. I think I"m gettin the yucky thrush. Gag.. Just more white cm doesnt smell... Sorry Tmi.. Im going to the store just in case. No symptons still :( notta. Im holding off as long as I can to test..

I've woken up this morning feeling like I've swallowed razor blades :(

I would spend the day in bed but I've promised my mother I will go pick up a tumble drier from near my house and deliver it to her house almost 20 miles away. Silly Flibberty!

Hi can you add me for testing on 17th please. GL everybody.

I've woken up this morning feeling like I've swallowed razor blades :(

I would spend the day in bed but I've promised my mother I will go pick up a tumble drier from near my house and deliver it to her house almost 20 miles away. Silly Flibberty!

Ouch that sounds painful... I"m the same way. Even if I"m not feeling good. I always help others unless its the puke and poo flu :haha: Do what you need to do and come back and take some medicine and rest. Hope your not coming down with the flu ..

I knocked out early last night. I slept like a baby... Lol. Got alot to do today.. Catch ya later. Hope you get feelin better.. :flower:

Can you add me to the 17th also. Spotting this AM so I'll definitely be getting AF today.

I hope this illness goes really really soon! I've only been ill for one ay and I'm fretting it will get in the way of the baby making! Suppose I can just take some pills and grin and bare it lol

All snuggled up in bed now full of medicine still got a fever though :( my temps are going to be bloody useless!!

Some advice from you lovely ladies if you don't mind..

Is it better to bd every other day until o? Smep style lol or every day? So far I've only missed one day since af left and I really cba tonight but did last night. Will my bases still be covered? Opk neg twice today and only on CD10.. am I ok to miss a day?

Sorry for the rambling, my brain is fuzzy lol hopefully y'all understand what I meant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->