October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Congrats hiding!

Beebee I've not heard of that before but it does sound like it must be linked. Keep note of it so you can show the doc.

So I took a tesco test this morning, 11dpo, and there's definitely a line. The one I took 2 days ago (top test) was a definite bfn but is that enough progression for 48 hours? It's very light, lighter than my chemical last month.

Can't really compare progression til you've got 2 tests with lines to have something to compare it to lol

Congrats hiding!

Beebee I've not heard of that before but it does sound like it must be linked. Keep note of it so you can show the doc.

So I took a tesco test this morning, 11dpo, and there's definitely a line. The one I took 2 days ago (top test) was a definite bfn but is that enough progression for 48 hours? It's very light, lighter than my chemical last month.

Can't really compare progression til you've got 2 tests with lines to have something to compare it to lol

Haha oh yeah I didn't think of that :dohh: I think I need to relax a bit :blush:

Congrats hiding!

Haha oh yeah I didn't think of that :dohh: I think I need to relax a bit :blush:

I mean you could've had a stark white bfn an hour b4 your BFP in which case that line popped up fast. Or it could've been a faint BFP straight after the bfn from 2 days ago which case it'd be a slow appearing line.

Congrats hiding!

I mean you could've had a stark white bfn an hour b4 your BFP in which case that line popped up fast. Or it could've been a faint BFP straight after the bfn from 2 days ago which case it'd be a slow appearing line.

I have been taking ics as well but I know they aren't great for progression early on. Bottom one is today's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 10
I got a faint positive at 10dpo, but was waiting till it was stronger to announce in this thread...
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test185710
I think its ok to say :BFP:

Congrats krissy!

Good to see ur temps still up brunettebimbo ;)

My temp plummeted today :( just patiently waiting for af...booooo!

I have a strange question to ask you ladies. Please tell me if you have an idea of what is going on or heard of anything similar to this? Just off the bat, I am going to bring this up to my doctor if it persists, i have an appt in 2 weeks to see her. Ps. This might be a little TMI haha

Basically the issue is this, every time the DH and I have BD'd while TTC, I have gotten sick to my stomach within 24 hrs. This could all possibly be coincidental, but it keeps happening within 24 hrs after BD, then I feel fine another 12-24hrs later. Before I got out my BC and before we started TTC, we were always really, really careful so I have never really been exposed to his sperm before now. We've BD'd four times since starting TTC and obviously, I have been exposed to his sperm each time.

I get sick within different time frames each time, but always within 24 hrs. (I assume this might be because of how much I am exposed to each time?) i dont think its mental at all because I havent really put two and two together until the second or third time. I totally thought I had gotten past the clear last time but lo and behold I got sick near the end of 24hrs. And by sick I mean that my stomach/ovaries/uterus all of it hurts and I feel incredibly nauseous. (And I am not a person who gets nauseous easily)

I'm worried that I might have an allergy to his sperm? But every time I look up seminal allergies, it speaks of more of a contact allergy, like rashes and burning. Which I dont have.

Anyway, like I said, if its keeps happening I am definitely going to talk to my doc about it. Actually, I already had them write it down for the appointment, just in case. I'm still hoping it was possible O symptoms, but 2 of them happened way before I actually O'd, about a week and a half before. :(

It's possible, I saw it one an episode of The League. Also with my exDH when we had sex if I didn't immediately get up and clean myself out I got really itchy! Doesn't happen either my DH now.

Retested this morning with EMU. I'm either 8DPO (according to EWCM) or 10DPO (according to FF). Is it possible this could be an evap? I don't know much about them :flower:

Congrats hiding!

I got a faint positive at 10dpo, but was waiting till it was stronger to announce in this thread...
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test185710
I think its ok to say :BFP:

Yay!! 3 BFP's!!:happydance::happydance:
Congrats krissy!

I'm sorry rachy :(

Congrats krissy!

O no :(

Anyone ever experience a slight burning sensation above their pelvic bone?

My temp hit the cover line this AM. It has been falling the past two mornings, so I feel doubtful. 9DPO

Oh and now I need to add a TMI bit.... My vagina is extremely wet.... I'm normally very dry after O. And my cervix has risen up to where I can't feel the opening... And extremely constipated even though I ate a lot of fiber yesterday..

Oh and now I need to add a TMI bit.... My vagina is extremely wet.... I'm normally very dry after O. And my cervix has risen up to where I can't feel the opening... And extremely constipated even though I ate a lot of fiber yesterday..

My cervix was really high as well.

Mine normally isn't at this point before AF. Last night it was low..

I'm out! AF showed her big, ugly, super painful face today but I'm kinda glad the guessing game is done for now. and hopefully that it's short enough that I will o while my husband is home before he goes away to work again!

:( I'm sorry Captain

Thanks D, I think it would have been a little miracle baby to have happened on my first cycle off implanon, and I guess I can attribute the symptoms to that. Looking forward to having a break from the guessing game, until next month that is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->