October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Congrats grgirl!!

Dsemcho, fx'd those dreams are a good sign!

Hallo ladies!

Can I join? I am 2 dpo today.

Can you tell me what you think?

I had a medium cp all the way unto 3 days ago where it was high and ewcm, but the next day it was medium and dry. Today again medium, but little moist. (Sorry tmi). I had calamari last night and half way through I was nauseas and felt hot flushes and I've been gassy through out the whole day. Today I have a full feeling, but that's's about it.

Any ideas?

I am also 2DPO today! We are TWW buddies!

Anyway, I would say its more likely that its still O symptoms over anything else. Now, if you feel that way, in say two weeks or so and no AF, then it might be a different story ;)

I'm really confused! On CD28 I took my temperature at 5.45 and usually do it around 6.30 so I just used the adjuster just so I could see what my chart did and if I remove the big temperature it keeps it at CD22! Hmmm I really don't know!

Congrats grgirl!
Good luck dsemcho and flibberty! Fingers crossed for you x

I have a strange question to ask you ladies. Please tell me if you have an idea of what is going on or heard of anything similar to this? Just off the bat, I am going to bring this up to my doctor if it persists, i have an appt in 2 weeks to see her. Ps. This might be a little TMI haha

Basically the issue is this, every time the DH and I have BD'd while TTC, I have gotten sick to my stomach within 24 hrs. This could all possibly be coincidental, but it keeps happening within 24 hrs after BD, then I feel fine another 12-24hrs later. Before I got out my BC and before we started TTC, we were always really, really careful so I have never really been exposed to his sperm before now. We've BD'd four times since starting TTC and obviously, I have been exposed to his sperm each time.

I get sick within different time frames each time, but always within 24 hrs. (I assume this might be because of how much I am exposed to each time?) i dont think its mental at all because I havent really put two and two together until the second or third time. I totally thought I had gotten past the clear last time but lo and behold I got sick near the end of 24hrs. And by sick I mean that my stomach/ovaries/uterus all of it hurts and I feel incredibly nauseous. (And I am not a person who gets nauseous easily)

I'm worried that I might have an allergy to his sperm? But every time I look up seminal allergies, it speaks of more of a contact allergy, like rashes and burning. Which I dont have.

Anyway, like I said, if its keeps happening I am definitely going to talk to my doc about it. Actually, I already had them write it down for the appointment, just in case. I'm still hoping it was possible O symptoms, but 2 of them happened way before I actually O'd, about a week and a half before. :(

I have a strange question to ask you ladies. Please tell me if you have an idea of what is going on or heard of anything similar to this? Just off the bat, I am going to bring this up to my doctor if it persists, i have an appt in 2 weeks to see her. Ps. This might be a little TMI haha

Basically the issue is this, every time the DH and I have BD'd while TTC, I have gotten sick to my stomach within 24 hrs. This could all possibly be coincidental, but it keeps happening within 24 hrs after BD, then I feel fine another 12-24hrs later. Before I got out my BC and before we started TTC, we were always really, really careful so I have never really been exposed to his sperm before now. We've BD'd four times since starting TTC and obviously, I have been exposed to his sperm each time.

I get sick within different time frames each time, but always within 24 hrs. (I assume this might be because of how much I am exposed to each time?) i dont think its mental at all because I havent really put two and two together until the second or third time. I totally thought I had gotten past the clear last time but lo and behold I got sick near the end of 24hrs. And by sick I mean that my stomach/ovaries/uterus all of it hurts and I feel incredibly nauseous. (And I am not a person who gets nauseous easily)

I'm worried that I might have an allergy to his sperm? But every time I look up seminal allergies, it speaks of more of a contact allergy, like rashes and burning. Which I dont have.

Anyway, like I said, if its keeps happening I am definitely going to talk to my doc about it. Actually, I already had them write it down for the appointment, just in case. I'm still hoping it was possible O symptoms, but 2 of them happened way before I actually O'd, about a week and a half before. :(

Well I saw it on an episode of ER lol, so it must be possible! Lol. A woman got fever and nausea whenever they had sex unprotected.
Is it possible though that your nausea is caused by anxiety or slight "cold feet" of ttc though? You get the sperm in you and then think afterwards "this could be it! "And get nervous/ anxious which can manifest in similar symptoms.

Hopeful- i really dont feel like its a mental thing. I havent really felt any anxiety or nervousness at all about it. Im definitely excited about this endeavor but Im also not putting too much pressure on myself about it. Of course, it could be subconscious, who knows?

Brunettebimbo- Yes and No. There have def been spans where we havent (mostly in most recent years since we have been together for about 10 yrs) But its been about 80% of the time that we have and when we havent he's always pulled out a while beforehand. So, obviosly, Ive possibly been exposed to small amounts, but never in this quantity though. But thats also why Im confused as to why this is happening now, cuz youd assume I would of possibly had issues before.

Retested this morning with EMU. I'm either 8DPO (according to EWCM) or 10DPO (according to FF). Is it possible this could be an evap? I don't know much about them :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 19
Looks pink to me! Evaps are usually grey or colourless. I'm going to offer a tentative congrats :)

Hiding that looks darker than yesterday! Get a decent test :lol:

Flibberty when will you test again?

Thank you! Will do a decent test later in the week as I think I'm literally 3+1! Mega early! Until then, I've got about 38 IC's left :haha::haha:

Can I join this group or is it too late? :witch: is due on the 22nd so will wait and see :)
Good luck to everyone else hoping for their :bfp: this month xx

Congrats hiding!

Beebee I've not heard of that before but it does sound like it must be linked. Keep note of it so you can show the doc.

So I took a tesco test this morning, 11dpo, and there's definitely a line. The one I took 2 days ago (top test) was a definite bfn but is that enough progression for 48 hours? It's very light, lighter than my chemical last month.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 11
Yay Anniebobs, I can see the line. I'm a bad one to ask, though, because all my ICs and FRERs, the lines are still pretty light, albeit getting darker.

Congrats hiding!

Beebee I've not heard of that before but it does sound like it must be linked. Keep note of it so you can show the doc.

So I took a tesco test this morning, 11dpo, and there's definitely a line. The one I took 2 days ago (top test) was a definite bfn but is that enough progression for 48 hours? It's very light, lighter than my chemical last month.

I can see a line too, and it looks pink to me :flower: when is AF due?

AF is due Wednesday or Thursday (I could be 10dpo). I keep looking at it thinking I'm imagining it. I just hope this is a sticky baby.

Yay Anniebobs, I can see the line. I'm a bad one to ask, though, because all my ICs and FRERs, the lines are still pretty light, albeit getting darker.

And grgirl I just looked back to see your tests again and saw the digi :happydance: congrats on your bfp!! I am really hoping a digi will work for me on Tuesday because its DHs birthday and I haven't told him about any of the tests yet! Are your ics getting any darker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->