October Hopes - Testing thread. 128 Testers! 25 BFPs!!!

Hello ladies,

So I tested ands it's a bfn! I'm not too bothered, I mean I lasted till 7dpo right. Right?

I just have to keep reminding myself that this is not an ordinary cycle, I might not even have O'd! I need to keep my feet on the ground this time!!!

As for symptoms... Veiny boobs, ever so slightly tender ( although that could be because of all the prodding I'm doing ), mild but noticeable dragging sensation in lower abdomen, but that could be because of the 14in pizza I scoffed last nite!!!

I'm probably gonna test every day now until AF or BFP!! Obviously in secret... OH is still in MC mode a bit, but he'll catch up, I just don't want to bombard him with sticks just yet!

I think if I get any sniff of a line on the cheapies, I'll do a digi, and fits positive I'll show OH!

Sorry to hear the appt didn't go well DS, and DH isn't keen to spend the €€€...
Can I ask why it was awkward the last few times?

At the start OH actually sulked for two days firing my fertile week.... To this day I don't know why?!? Nowadays I usually give OH the heads up for (as we call it) loaded s*x.... He's always on board for any kind of s*x anyway, but during that loaded week, he gives his boys a bit of a pep talk first!!!:haha:

How are you all doing?

Hello ladies,

So I tested ands it's a bfn! I'm not too bothered, I mean I lasted till 7dpo right. Right?

I just have to keep reminding myself that this is not an ordinary cycle, I might not even have O'd! I need to keep my feet on the ground this time!!!

As for symptoms... Veiny boobs, ever so slightly tender ( although that could be because of all the prodding I'm doing ), mild but noticeable dragging sensation in lower abdomen, but that could be because of the 14in pizza I scoffed last nite!!!

I'm probably gonna test every day now until AF or BFP!! Obviously in secret... OH is still in MC mode a bit, but he'll catch up, I just don't want to bombard him with sticks just yet!

I think if I get any sniff of a line on the cheapies, I'll do a digi, and fits positive I'll show OH!

Sorry to hear the appt didn't go well DS, and DH isn't keen to spend the €€€...
Can I ask why it was awkward the last few times?

At the start OH actually sulked for two days firing my fertile week.... To this day I don't know why?!? Nowadays I usually give OH the heads up for (as we call it) loaded s*x.... He's always on board for any kind of s*x anyway, but during that loaded week, he gives his boys a bit of a pep talk first!!!:haha:

How are you all doing?

BD was awkward during my 'week' cause he's a once a seeker, and he didn't really wanna have sex but was for a baby. He doesn't wanna dish out for IVF But will for Adoption.

My hubby loves the ttc!!! He takes advantage of all the sex he can get cos he knows once I get pregnant and tired/sick it'll drop to once or twice a week lol

Tested on 10/23 and everyday since then and got a BFSN (Big Fat Stupid Negative) lol. The witch hasn't gotten me yet, but my temps have dropped and I'm starting to get light cramps. ugh!!!!

I want to thank all of you on threads like this for getting me through my TWW. It was actually a 3WW full of stress and worry.
Yesterday I finally got a BFP!!

I was 7 days late for my Period, I was on CD 38 and I was 14 DPO.
The only symptoms I had were small, like they were just in my head.
My cervix was very high, hard and closed. Cramping way low in my belly, and lots of gas. :dohh:

I wish lots of Baby Dust to all you who are waiting.
I don't know what i would have done without you guys!
:hugs:

I want to thank all of you on threads like this for getting me through my TWW. It was actually a 3WW full of stress and worry.

My cervix was very high, hard and closed. Cramping way low in my belly, and lots of gas. :dohh:

Congrats on your :bfp: :happydance:

You give me hope. I am now 1 day late for AF and have creamy discharge but no signs of AF. But keep getting BFN's.

My hubby loves the ttc!!! He takes advantage of all the sex he can get cos he knows once I get pregnant and tired/sick it'll drop to once or twice a week lol

Mine has always been a once a weeker... Except when we were on vacation in the states visiting family... I got it like 8 times in 9 days I was ecstatic lol.

Congrats on your BFP!

:witch: has arrived. Off to November for me!!

Aww I'm sorry August.

Congrats babyface!

Sorry the :witch: got you August. I think I have another day or two to go...

Mine has always been a once a weeker... Except when we were on vacation in the states visiting family... I got it like 8 times in 9 days I was ecstatic lol.

I am in the same boat!!!! My hubby would be perfectly happy going once a week or once every other week. Me, on the other hand, would prefer 2-3 times a week. I did manage to get him to do every other day around O time atleast. But near the end he was getting run down lol and it was getting harder and harder for him to finish.

But I just try to tell him that I only need it to be that much one week of the month, then he is "off the clock" the rest of it! He seems to take it better that way. Since that one week of a lot of BDing, we have only done it one a week. lol.

But, I might be experiencing Implantation Bleeding right now, so maybe he'll be off the clock of a while, if we're lucky! lol

Well no sooner than I posted my update, the :witch: got me. I'm out...on to November for me too :cry:

Man, I could just smell the dill pickle on my husband's sandwich from across the room just now! I could taste the dill in the back of my throat!

Eww I hate dill pickles :(

Stupid shadow's on Wondfo's. It'd be amazing to get a BFP after what happened yesterday.

Suspect I'll be moving to November thread tomorrow as my temps are crashing. Ho hum.

Hey guys,
I'm 8dpo, is this an evap?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 24
Looks good to me sofaqueen! I had one like that and am now 6 weeks 4 days x

2 days late, and look like the :witch: got me. Spotting dark brown this morning. On to November.

Good luck everyone still waiting to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->