October IUI Buddies

Well I just fell down the stairs (don't worry - only left with a sore left cheek). This is just friggin great. If I wasn't worried about my chances before, I am now! :(

Oh no! Can you call your FS and see if they think it's a problem? I knew a girl who fell hard belly first during her first trimester and she and her little one were FINE. I bet it's totally ok and not any worse than going over a speed bump really fast. :hugs:

How long does it take for the trigger to get out of your system? I'm 6dpiui, 7.5 days past trigger and I did a very sensitive pg test (10 miu) this morn to make sure the trigger was gone. I saw no line at the time, but 3 hours later, I can sorta see the most slight line known to man, and only when I turn the stick in certain directions. Trigger? Evap line?

Oh, and my temp went up this morning. See signature.

SKbrain - that is awesome congrats....you can spend yet another tww with us obsessing and by the end if it you will hear that wonderful heartbeat.

Pray4me - well I am about to start my cycle with the same meds you just took. I'm glad to hear you got two follicles to grow. I hope I have at least two also. I believe my lining was 8 on my previous femara only cycles which my of said he thought was low but my RE said was OK so who knows.

sweet lullaby - I think you are still I it but I u derstand your apprehension. Did you do just clomid or also Injectables?

Mrs t. - on no....you sound as clumsy as me. If it makes you feel any better, your lil bean would most likely not have been hurt by that....we are padded a lil extra around that area just for protection.

Lindsay - those are awesome numbers all around. What was you medication protocol?

First try - I believe everyone metabolises the trigger at different rates. My Dr said usually by 10 dpo you can figure the trigger would be gone-

MrsT : hope you're ok. I think you will be fine.. emby is all nice and snugg in there

TTCbaby117: i used only injectanles (Gonal F) snd Ovidrel trigger. From tomorrow i will take 3 pregnyl shots (every 3 days)

Currently at 2dpiui (3days past triggr)... feeling nothing.. i know its early.. but ewcm totally gone.. really dry now

But i am still getting super strong postivite OPK. Do u think thats from Ovidrel?

Sweet - yeah most likely the opk is from the trigger. It does cause your lh to surge and there might still be remnants of your surge still there.

I don't want to sound insane but hey in the TWW I think we almost all are. LOL!

Anyways, has anyone heard of abdominal skin hurting to the touch early in pregnancy? With my pregnancy in June (mc at 7 weeks) my skin on my lower stomach (below belly button mostly on the right) hurt to the touch (not inside). The hospital thought it was weird. They said that usually only happens later in pregnancy from stretching.

I am half way through the TWW. I am feeling low because my symptoms stopped 6-7dpiui. I guess when my trigger shot ran out. I am all the sudden getting that weird skin pain right now.

Anybody else ever had this?

SKbrain - that is awesome congrats....you can spend yet another tww with us obsessing and by the end if it you will hear that wonderful heartbeat.

Pray4me - well I am about to start my cycle with the same meds you just took. I'm glad to hear you got two follicles to grow. I hope I have at least two also. I believe my lining was 8 on my previous femara only cycles which my of said he thought was low but my RE said was OK so who knows.

sweet lullaby - I think you are still I it but I u derstand your apprehension. Did you do just clomid or also Injectables?

Mrs t. - on no....you sound as clumsy as me. If it makes you feel any better, your lil bean would most likely not have been hurt by that....we are padded a lil extra around that area just for protection.

Lindsay - those are awesome numbers all around. What was you medication protocol?

Ttcbaby I did five days of clomid then had my trigger Thursday night. I'm hoping this round works! We have unexplained fertility so it's hard to know what the issue is.

Mrs t....could that be from soreness in the ovary from the corpus luteum?

Lindsay - good luck hun, I hope it works also. I am unexplained as well....sucks not knowing, I totally understand.

MrsT : i havent experienced that myself... but maybe its implantation making everything tender? Are u getting BFNs now... is that how you know your trigger has left the system?

@ttcbaby117 Thanks but I ovulated on my left and this pain is on the right but not inside at all. My actual skin hurts. Oh well, I guess bodies just do weird things sometimes. But I can't help feel like a freak because I can't even find one thing when I google it (only for third trimester ppl).

@ Sweet Lullaby - Maybe. I hope so and yes I have been getting BFNs for about 2-3 days now.

Well I just fell down the stairs (don't worry - only left with a sore left cheek). This is just friggin great. If I wasn't worried about my chances before, I am now! :(

Awww hope you are feeling beta now. Sorry:hugs:

Anyone bleed after injecting themselves? I had a couple drops of blood after my needle tonight and that's never happened before...?

Anyone bleed after injecting themselves? I had a couple drops of blood after my needle tonight and that's never happened before...?

I did a couple of times Zimmy - I think it's pretty normal. I also bruised really nicely:wacko:, my tummy looked like a connect the dots game for weeks. If you apply pressure as you take the needle out and also immediately after, it likely will stop it.

Currently at 2dpiui (3days past triggr)... feeling nothing.. i know its early.. but ewcm totally gone.. really dry now

But i am still getting super strong postivite OPK. Do u think thats from Ovidrel?

It's most likely from the Ovidrel - my RE would tell me to use OPKs only before my trigger and never afterwards, since it will pick up the LH from the trigger. Actually, it picks on the HCG, which is what the trigger shot is, but the LH and the HCG molecules are practically identical, which is why you can also use OPKs to detect pregnancy in a pinch. All this stuff u learn when ttc!

It's most likely from the Ovidrel - my RE would tell me to use OPKs only before my trigger and never afterwards, since it will pick up the LH from the trigger. Actually, it picks on the HCG, which is what the trigger shot is, but the LH and the HCG molecules are practically identical, which is why you can also use OPKs to detect pregnancy in a pinch. All this stuff u learn when ttc!

Thankyou :). My opk's are now faint... it makes sense

I took my first shot of Pregnyl... first of 4 shots & OMG. It was so painful and fiddly.

The ovidrel and gonal F pens were a breeze. Ouchiee

I know the ovidrel is almost out of my system... the OPKs and HPTs are very daint.

But this pregnyl shot will make them dark again. Currently at 3dpiui (4days past trigger)

The worst part of my TWW is that it started on the weekend!!! At least during the week i have work to keep me busy.

How is everyone else going

@ttcbaby117 Thanks but I ovulated on my left and this pain is on the right but not inside at all. My actual skin hurts. Oh well, I guess bodies just do weird things sometimes. But I can't help feel like a freak because I can't even find one thing when I google it (only for third trimester ppl).

@ Sweet Lullaby - Maybe. I hope so and yes I have been getting BFNs for about 2-3 days now.

Now, I'm getting the surface pain too. Could it be the progesterone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->