October IUI Buddies

I have no idea but it's so strange isn't it? Is yours in an isolated area?

Hey all! I'm enjoying reading through everyone's progress. I had my IUI on Friday. I have two eggs that were good sizes. I had tons of cramping after and then the next day but I did the last two months as well so nothing new there. I find every month I take Chlomid, the worse my side effects get. Has anyone else noticed that? My doc said I could try a fourth month if this one doesn't work out but I'm concerned that that's a long time to be taking Chlomid. Has anyone had over 3 IUI's?

So I am so confused by the OPK readings. I hope I did not miss this time around but per the Ultra sound all looked well but only ONE mature follicle on the right side. I was given a trigger shot to ensure ovulation since the OPK madness was not clear.

Anyway, I will be starting my 2ww and am nervous since I only had 1 follicle and not sure if I missed timed it all. We BD yesterday morning (CD13) and IUI this morning and tonight and tomorrow morning we will keep trying.

Dr. told us the first IUI is not likely so I'll just deal with living in the moment.

Hang in there 14mex! My first IUI worked with only one follicle and my DH has a low count. It is possible. But I know how you are feeling. The TWW is the worst torture ever! :)

So I am so confused by the OPK readings. I hope I did not miss this time around but per the Ultra sound all looked well but only ONE mature follicle on the right side. I was given a trigger shot to ensure ovulation since the OPK madness was not clear.

Anyway, I will be starting my 2ww and am nervous since I only had 1 follicle and not sure if I missed timed it all. We BD yesterday morning (CD13) and IUI this morning and tonight and tomorrow morning we will keep trying.

Dr. told us the first IUI is not likely so I'll just deal with living in the moment.

Wonder why ur Dr said that to you. My firsr IUI worked. I only had 1 follie too. That resulted in my DD :)

I think you have all ur bases covered. The trigger will force ovulation..

Mrs T : how many dpiui are you... will u start testing soon

I had two B2B IUIs, so I am 9dp the first one and 8dp the second one. I do my beta this coming Friday. Eek!

Will you be testing before the day :)
What other symptoms are you feeling.

Well I was having lots of symptoms up until a couple of days ago and now nothing. I guess that was from the trigger shot. So I am feeling skeptical. Although that happened last time too, where symptoms disappeared for a couple days and then started back up. But I am trying to remind myself that every pregnancy is different.

And btw, I am a total poas addict! I am in major turmoil right now. Last time I tested out the trigger with dollar store hpts. Then at 11dpiui I decided to take a FRER and it was BFP. It was wonderful! But this time I again tested out the trigger with dollar store hpts. I stupidly decided to take a FRER on 8dpiui (I know, I know) and I got a BFP and I took another one the next day and it might be slightly lighter. I am sure this is just still trigger. I am like a loonie with the hpts. Why am I freaking myself out like this? I know I need to wait a couple more days for a real result. :(

How are you feeling?

Hi ladies! Just want to give you all an update. I had a monitoring appointment yesterday and was told to trigger last night. I only had one mature follicle, size 16.9. I was a little concerned because of the size but I guess they are trying to keep me from ovulating on my own. The nurse assured me that the follicle will keep growing since I am on FSH this time. Has anyone experienced this? It's my first time on injectables.

My IUI is tomorrow, so the crazy tww will start. Keeping my fingers crossed for this cycle.

I am officially 1dpiui and 2 days past trigger...

Feeling bit down abt this cycle. I only had 1 follicle.. but as of the day of trigger it was 17mm. I dont know why they didnt wait a day or two more..

Do you think this is too small? Will the trigger shot also give one more boost to the follicle?

Not having very high hopes at all.

I was concerned about the size of my follicle too. Mine was 16.9 but the nurse said that for FSH ideal size for trigger is 17 and up. So I guess they rounded up for me. My bloodwork spiked up, so they told me to trigger to prevent me from ovulating on my own. Are you on FSH injections?

hey ladies,

hoping to join and get some feedback. I am 8dpiui now. Did clomid days 5-7 even though I O on my own, because we are using ds and wanted to improve chances.

SO I usually O on day 14/15 so doc scheduled u/s on cd13. I didn't make it to cd13 because on cd11 I had a pos OPK. It was the weekend, so I had to see different doctor (but conveniently where our ds was being stored!)

So on the morning of cd12, I had temp rise (from 97.6 went up to 97.99 which is my normal first post-o temp). I went to clinic that morning for IUI. They did u/s and nurse saw dominant follicle at 33mm(!!) and another on other side that was misshapen at 13mm, so I wondered if it had ovulated already.

Morning of cd13 temp again was 97.99. Went in to regular doctor because I was concerned the 33mm was a cyst. She did u/s and it was gone/collapsed into corpus luteum. She did say anything about the 13mm one I'd seen the day before.

I'm wondering if I could have O'd twice, within 24 hours of each other, as I never have that high temp pre-O. I'm also totally freaking out about the 33mm as I've heard those are "overcooked" BUT my doc says she wasn't too concerned, that clomid can cause them to be bigger and it was so early in my cycle that I O'd.

Temps have continued to rise over last week reaching 98.6, then today had a little drop to 98.46.

I'm just so worried that the 33mm was my ONLY follicle to O and the temp rise on cd12 was a fluke, and the egg was bad and therefore we just wasted a LOT of $$ on an egg that won't fertilize :-(

What do you all think? One more week...

Hi ladies! Just want to give you all an update. I had a monitoring appointment yesterday and was told to trigger last night. I only had one mature follicle, size 16.9. I was a little concerned because of the size but I guess they are trying to keep me from ovulating on my own. The nurse assured me that the follicle will keep growing since I am on FSH this time. Has anyone experienced this? It's my first time on injectables.

My IUI is tomorrow, so the crazy tww will start. Keeping my fingers crossed for this cycle.

Hi.. i am on injectables too.. and i too only have 1 follicle at 17mm. I googled it.. concerned it maybe too small.. but apparently the trigger boost it too. And follicles grow 2mm oer day.. soit will still grow until it releases.

This is wat i am hoping..

Welcome to the IUI TWW club :)

Hey all! I'm enjoying reading through everyone's progress. I had my IUI on Friday. I have two eggs that were good sizes. I had tons of cramping after and then the next day but I did the last two months as well so nothing new there. I find every month I take Chlomid, the worse my side effects get. Has anyone else noticed that? My doc said I could try a fourth month if this one doesn't work out but I'm concerned that that's a long time to be taking Chlomid. Has anyone had over 3 IUI's?

Thats nice.. 2 eggs.. this will be ur month :) i am in the TWW too. 3dpiui..

Well I was having lots of symptoms up until a couple of days ago and now nothing. I guess that was from the trigger shot. So I am feeling skeptical. Although that happened last time too, where symptoms disappeared for a couple days and then started back up. But I am trying to remind myself that every pregnancy is different.

And btw, I am a total poas addict! I am in major turmoil right now. Last time I tested out the trigger with dollar store hpts. Then at 11dpiui I decided to take a FRER and it was BFP. It was wonderful! But this time I again tested out the trigger with dollar store hpts. I stupidly decided to take a FRER on 8dpiui (I know, I know) and I got a BFP and I took another one the next day and it might be slightly lighter. I am sure this is just still trigger. I am like a loonie with the hpts. Why am I freaking myself out like this? I know I need to wait a couple more days for a real result. :(

How are you feeling?

U are right.. every pregnancy is different. I need to keep reminfing myself of that too. I keep comparing things to my first pregnancy. I cant help it lol.

You know.. ur faint BFP might be real. Trigger should be out of ur system?

As for me .... i dont think i am handling the ovidrel and pregnyl shots too well.

I have severe thirst... so sleepy... and oh my gosh i am hungry. I know i shouldnt compare to my last pregnancy .. but i dont remember the meds being this way on me before.

I also told myself that i will not dwell on any symptoms.. as for the last 2 months..i had niggles..cramping..twinges...extra ewcm.. the works!! And we werent even TTC!! (Dh away for work for 2 months)..If i were TTC.. i would have gone crazy with those symptoms lol!!

Omg! The RE office called this am to let me know what time to come in for iui. They told me 2:45 which would have been over 40 hours past trigger. I thought that would be too late. I asked to go to a different office for an earlier appointment. This cycle has been stressful starting with the wrong meds, follicle size, timing etc. I hope it works this time because I honestly don't know if I could go through another cycle.

Sweet Lullaby: Don't give up hope quite yet. That one follicle could turn into your little miricle.

Pambolina21: If follicles don't grow, next cycle you go to a higher dose or a different madication. Don't worry, the doc will find what works best for you.

Lindsayb721: Good luck! How many of those follicles are you wanting to make it all the way?

Mrs T.: Sorry about your fall. I hope you are doing ok.

Laura R: Welcome! I have hear of many people do over four, even six rounds of Clomid and IUIs. However, if that isn't what you want, just talk to your doc. You should be in control and you guy can work out a plan.

14mex: Good luck!

Kaimaka: I am so sorry for all your issues this cycle. Hopefully it will all lead to your BFP! Good luck!

JmHansen11: I wish I could help, but I have no idea. Good luck!

Hey ladies- had an u/s and bloodwork today. No news on b/w yet but the u/s showed I have a 17.3mm follie on my right (good tube) side. So trigger shot tonight and then IUI #2 on Wednesday. Ill only be cd11 on Wednesday so that's kind of early for me- on prior cycles I ov (per FF) on cd16 but this is my first time on injectibles and being this closely monitored so who knows. I think I am going to take the rest of the day off after my IUI and lay low. We'll see...

Hey ladies- had an u/s and bloodwork today. No news on b/w yet but the u/s showed I have a 17.3mm follie on my right (good tube) side. So trigger shot tonight and then IUI #2 on Wednesday. Ill only be cd11 on Wednesday so that's kind of early for me- on prior cycles I ov (per FF) on cd16 but this is my first time on injectibles and being this closely monitored so who knows. I think I am going to take the rest of the day off after my IUI and lay low. We'll see...

Yeah - FX for Wed! I'm excited for you, hope the injectibles gave you a very high quality egg! I also ov earlier on injectibles than I did either on my own or on Chlomid or Femara. Not sure why that is, but my doc wasn't concerned about it.

Yay for the good tube!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->