October IUI Buddies

Hey ladies- had an u/s and bloodwork today. No news on b/w yet but the u/s showed I have a 17.3mm follie on my right (good tube) side. So trigger shot tonight and then IUI #2 on Wednesday. Ill only be cd11 on Wednesday so that's kind of early for me- on prior cycles I ov (per FF) on cd16 but this is my first time on injectibles and being this closely monitored so who knows. I think I am going to take the rest of the day off after my IUI and lay low. We'll see...

Thats great news abt your good tube :) u'll be in the tww soon with us

So... i am on 4dpiui... nothing to report.. apart from that its dragging lol

How is everyone going?

Mrs T: Will you tesr again today :)

How is everyone going?

I'm 9dpo/dpiui and going craaaazy! No real symptoms, my temp was a little lower that last two mornings and I'm hoping it bumps back up tomorrow and doesn't keep sliding down! I'm trying to convince myself that maybe one breast is a little tender hahaha. The TWW is soo hard, but I swear, when we are all pumping out $$ on every "try" it adds so much pressure! We are using ds and iui as hubby as unexplained azoospermia.

Well I did and it got a little lighter again. So I guess it's trigger but I am 11dp trigger so I will keep testing until a BFN or hopefully it will start becoming a darker BFP. I am still in limbo. :(

Jenny - woohoo that is great news! Wow cd 11 is early but we have to trust our drs and hope they know what is best. I am sure all is well....please let us know how he IUI goes!

sweet - i can imagine how the tww is dragging! I hope to be there with you as soon as af comes and I can start my cycle of meds...lol

jm - I know what you mean, I am sure i will be driving all of you crazy while I am in my tww!

Mrs T - My dr told me that by 10 dpo the trigger should be gone. It might be a bfp but just that your urine wasnt as concentrated? OH I hope it is your bfp!

Hi ladies, sorry I havent been posting in a few days. I have been busy helping my cousin plan her baby shower.....ironic hu! Anyhow, nothing new with me yet. I go for my u/s tomorrow and will find out how my follies did with the 100mg. Hopefully I got more than one mature one this time. IUI #2 should be Thursday, but I will know for sure after my appointment tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

Ttc for the past one and half year with no luck..I have pcos and my hubby has low sperm count we tried on clomid for 2 cycles naturally along with hcg but ended up in bfn :( now v r gng to try iui

I am on cd 13 tmr is my first iui, had u/s two good folicles :) buf I am very scared and anxious as well ..hoping for the best to happen ..wish me luck ladies

Baby showers to everyone

Me 25
Hubby 31

Well I did and it got a little lighter again. So I guess it's trigger but I am 11dp trigger so I will keep testing until a BFN or hopefully it will start becoming a darker BFP. I am still in limbo. :(

The Limbo stage is torture, isn't it? Ugh! Fingers crossed!

Hi ladies, sorry I havent been posting in a few days. I have been busy helping my cousin plan her baby shower.....ironic hu! Anyhow, nothing new with me yet. I go for my u/s tomorrow and will find out how my follies did with the 100mg. Hopefully I got more than one mature one this time. IUI #2 should be Thursday, but I will know for sure after my appointment tomorrow.

ACK! Our follicle testing day is tomorrow! I'm so excited! Good luck to you!! :thumbup:

Mrsjennyg: Good luck with your IUI! What does B/w mean?

MrsT: I think that is why I just couldn’t bring myself to test. I wouldn’t know if what I was looking at was legit or from the trigger or what. Props to you for being strong enough to keep trying. Good luck!

Hope: Good luck at your U/S today! I hope it shows some good size follicles!

Vinesha: The first IUI can be scary, there are so many unknowns. Good luck, and I hope you get your BFP!

To all the TWW ladies out there: I know it is torturous, we are all here for you. Hang in there and try to have some fun while you wait.

How is everyone going?

I'm 9dpo/dpiui and going craaaazy! No real symptoms, my temp was a little lower that last two mornings and I'm hoping it bumps back up tomorrow and doesn't keep sliding down! I'm trying to convince myself that maybe one breast is a little tender hahaha. The TWW is soo hard, but I swear, when we are all pumping out $$ on every "try" it adds so much pressure! We are using ds and iui as hubby as unexplained azoospermia.

It's so true! I'm 4DPO and don't have any symptoms and wish I did! When you start paying for it, there is a whole different feeling about the TWW for sure and it goes by sooo slow! Hang in there!

Sweet Lullaby: Don't give up hope quite yet. That one follicle could turn into your little miricle.

Pambolina21: If follicles don't grow, next cycle you go to a higher dose or a different madication. Don't worry, the doc will find what works best for you.

Lindsayb721: Good luck! How many of those follicles are you wanting to make it all the way?

Mrs T.: Sorry about your fall. I hope you are doing ok.

Laura R: Welcome! I have hear of many people do over four, even six rounds of Clomid and IUIs. However, if that isn't what you want, just talk to your doc. You should be in control and you guy can work out a plan.

14mex: Good luck!

Kaimaka: I am so sorry for all your issues this cycle. Hopefully it will all lead to your BFP! Good luck!

JmHansen11: I wish I could help, but I have no idea. Good luck!

Thank you Karen! I am hoping to just get a BFP! So we will take what we can get :)

Chris - its the femara ....it did that to me also. Took away my great pain during my tww, my first we without the femara was a killer...lol

Welcome to the newbies.....and hi to all being tortured in the tww

Afm-finally cramping so AF should be here soon, oh I can't wait to start my first iui cycle.

Welcome to the group newbies!!!!:flower:

Early tomorrow morning is my ultrasound to look at the number and size of my follicles and my blood work to check my E2 and LH levels. Wish me luck because if everything looks good than I will do my trigger shot tomorrow and the insemination should be Friday!!!:thumbup:

I am a little nervous about the appointment tomorrow and I have been doing OPK's to make sure I don't ovulate too early so I don't waste my money!!:wacko:

I am trying to guess what the number of :spermy: DH is going to have for the insemination. I am going to guess that he is going to have about 6 million sperm.

I just hope he has over 5 million still because that is the minimum required to be eligible for the IUI. Although if his numbers are really low than at least I won't have to wonder if we should do another IUI or not and we can just go straight to IVF & ICSI. I wont have to make up my mind what to do next because his SA will decide for me. :shrug:

Chris - its the femara ....it did that to me also. Took away my great pain during my tww, my first we without the femara was a killer...lol

Welcome to the newbies.....and hi to all being tortured in the tww

Afm-finally cramping so AF should be here soon, oh I can't wait to start my first iui cycle.

I hope AF doesn't show for you and wish you luck!

How is everyone going?

It's so true! I'm 4DPO and don't have any symptoms and wish I did! When you start paying for it, there is a whole different feeling about the TWW for sure and it goes by sooo slow! Hang in there!

Temp back up to 98.65 today! yay, but of course..trying not to get too excited. Has anyone had temp dips midcycle then had them rise back up again? what was your outcome?

Chris - yep femara is known for that. Remember it is first and foremost a breast cancer drug. I am actually hoping for af so I can start my IUI cycle...I have had bfns for days now so I understand that I am not pregnant.

jm - whoo for the temp increase!

Chris - yep femara is known for that. Remember it is first and foremost a breast cancer drug. I am actually hoping for af so I can start my IUI cycle...I have had bfns for days now so I understand that I am not pregnant.

jm - whoo for the temp increase!

Thanks, well hopefully u will get af soon so you can move along! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back