October IUI Buddies

Welcome to the group newbies!!!!:flower:

Early tomorrow morning is my ultrasound to look at the number and size of my follicles and my blood work to check my E2 and LH levels. Wish me luck because if everything looks good than I will do my trigger shot tomorrow and the insemination should be Friday!!!:thumbup:

I am a little nervous about the appointment tomorrow and I have been doing OPK's to make sure I don't ovulate too early so I don't waste my money!!:wacko:

I am trying to guess what the number of :spermy: DH is going to have for the insemination. I am going to guess that he is going to have about 6 million sperm.

I just hope he has over 5 million still because that is the minimum required to be eligible for the IUI. Although if his numbers are really low than at least I won't have to wonder if we should do another IUI or not and we can just go straight to IVF & ICSI. I wont have to make up my mind what to do next because his SA will decide for me. :shrug:

Good luck tomorrow! It will be nice to know what route you need to take.

Welcome to the group newbies!!!!:flower:

Early tomorrow morning is my ultrasound to look at the number and size of my follicles and my blood work to check my E2 and LH levels. Wish me luck because if everything looks good than I will do my trigger shot tomorrow and the insemination should be Friday!!!:thumbup:

I am a little nervous about the appointment tomorrow and I have been doing OPK's to make sure I don't ovulate too early so I don't waste my money!!:wacko:

I am trying to guess what the number of :spermy: DH is going to have for the insemination. I am going to guess that he is going to have about 6 million sperm.

I just hope he has over 5 million still because that is the minimum required to be eligible for the IUI. Although if his numbers are really low than at least I won't have to wonder if we should do another IUI or not and we can just go straight to IVF & ICSI. I wont have to make up my mind what to do next because his SA will decide for me. :shrug:

Good luck tomorrow! It will be nice to know what route you need to take.

Thanks for the good luck wishes!!:flower: I will try to stop in tomorrow afternoon to let you ladies know how it all went!!:thumbup:

So... i am on 4dpiui... nothing to report.. apart from that its dragging lol

How is everyone going?

Mrs T: Will you tesr again today :)

I'm 9dpo/dpiui and going craaaazy! No real symptoms, my temp was a little lower that last two mornings and I'm hoping it bumps back up tomorrow and doesn't keep sliding down! I'm trying to convince myself that maybe one breast is a little tender hahaha. The TWW is soo hard, but I swear, when we are all pumping out $$ on every "try" it adds so much pressure! We are using ds and iui as hubby as unexplained azoospermia.

It's so true! I'm 4DPO and don't have any symptoms and wish I did! When you start paying for it, there is a whole different feeling about the TWW for sure and it goes by sooo slow! Hang in there!

Hi Ladies. I'm crazy too :thumbup:

I'm 9dpiui and have no symptoms. I tested yesterday and it was a BFN. So, I've kinda given up on this month (and IUI in general). If I'm not preggers, we'll do one more IUI next month and then wait until our new insurance starts in January to do IVF.

I'm ready to get this baby making show on the road! We want to have two :oneofeach: and I'm not getting any younger :brat:

Hello! My iui yesterday went well. We got a doctor that was better than the last time. Hubby's count was 31 million with 85% motility. Keeping our fingers crossed that we had a bunch of gold medal swimmers. ;)

So... i am on 4dpiui... nothing to report.. apart from that its dragging lol

How is everyone going?

Mrs T: Will you tesr again today :)

I'm 9dpo/dpiui and going craaaazy! No real symptoms, my temp was a little lower that last two mornings and I'm hoping it bumps back up tomorrow and doesn't keep sliding down! I'm trying to convince myself that maybe one breast is a little tender hahaha. The TWW is soo hard, but I swear, when we are all pumping out $$ on every "try" it adds so much pressure! We are using ds and iui as hubby as unexplained azoospermia.

It's so true! I'm 4DPO and don't have any symptoms and wish I did! When you start paying for it, there is a whole different feeling about the TWW for sure and it goes by sooo slow! Hang in there!

Hi Ladies. I'm crazy too :thumbup:

I'm 9dpiui and have no symptoms. I tested yesterday and it was a BFN. So, I've kinda given up on this month (and IUI in general). If I'm not preggers, we'll do one more IUI next month and then wait until our new insurance starts in January to do IVF.

I'm ready to get this baby making show on the road! We want to have two :oneofeach: and I'm not getting any younger :brat:

Hello Firsttry,

We really need to be hopeful and prayerful. Negativity wouldnt help us rather it would only bring us down. Well I have had two missed abortions and one thing is that no prego is the same. Cod you don't have any symptoms now doesn't mean we aren't preg. Please be positive and I am sure we all gonna have BFPS.
:hugs::dust:

So....I'm currently CD10. Went in for u/s and bloods today and clinic just called back. IUI cancelled :( My hormones show that I am about to release an early immature egg. Very disappointed that I've done 6 injections, multiple early morning drives etc. Nurse said that this issue is fixable with drugs for next cycle, so part of me is looking at the bright side thinking this may be the reason we haven't been able to conceive or carry to term so far. Not looking forward to another round though :(

I'm so sorry Zimmy! That must be so frustrating but I agree- bright side is that this seems to be easily fixable and could be the reason why you haven't been successful. Fingers crossed for next month :)

So....I'm currently CD10. Went in for u/s and bloods today and clinic just called back. IUI cancelled :( My hormones show that I am about to release an early immature egg. Very disappointed that I've done 6 injections, multiple early morning drives etc. Nurse said that this issue is fixable with drugs for next cycle, so part of me is looking at the bright side thinking this may be the reason we haven't been able to conceive or carry to term so far. Not looking forward to another round though :(

I'm so sorry to hear that, Zimmy. But it's good that you didn't spend the money on the IUI if it was doomed to fail. And fortunately, they know how to fix the problem.

Big hug! :hugs:

my iui is set for tomorrow! i was not expecting it so quick, i thought for sure i would have until thurs or fri, but doc saw 2 nice follies on each side, did a urine test to see my LH and he said i was getting ready to surge. so i triggered right there on the spot and have to go in tomorrow morning for the iui. i really pray that this second time around works!!!

my iui is set for tomorrow! i was not expecting it so quick, i thought for sure i would have until thurs or fri, but doc saw 2 nice follies on each side, did a urine test to see my LH and he said i was getting ready to surge. so i triggered right there on the spot and have to go in tomorrow morning for the iui. i really pray that this second time around works!!!

Hey Hope I hav my second IUI tomorrow too! We're going to be TWW buddies!

Good luck! My first 2 IUI's were Sunday and Monday we can all wait together :)

My IUI is suppose to take place on Friday as long as my ultrasound and bloods look good when I go in tomorrow!!! So I will be joing you girls in the 2WW soon as well!! Fingers crossed for us all!! I hope we all get our BFP's this month!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

My IUI is suppose to take place on Friday as long as my ultrasound and bloods look good when I go in tomorrow!!! So I will be joing you girls in the 2WW soon as well!! Fingers crossed for us all!! I hope we all get our BFP's this month!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck! I am saying many prayers!

Good luck! I am saying many prayers!
Thanks hun!!!!!!! I will keep you in my prayers too!!! :flower::hugs:Good luck!!!!:dust::dust:

So my fading BFPs have turned into a BFN today (11dpiui). Trigger is officially gone. Now what? I got my BFP on 11dpiui last time I was pregnant and I am feeling so discouraged. I'm already thinking about my next cycle and maybe switching to injectables. But I will still go for my beta Friday to be sure though.

So my fading BFPs have turned into a BFN today (11dpiui). Trigger is officially gone. Now what? I got my BFP on 11dpiui last time I was pregnant and I am feeling so discouraged. I'm already thinking about my next cycle and maybe switching to injectables. But I will still go for my beta Friday to be sure though.

Sorry about the BFN!!:hugs::hugs: You still have a chance to get a BFP and every pregnancy is different, you might of implanted later this cycle so that could cause a delay. Try to hang in there hun, remember you aren't out until the :witch: shows!!! Good luck to you!! :dust::dust:

Sorry to hear that Zimmy! Good luck on your next cycle. Hopefully, they can adjust your meds so they can prevent early ovulation.

Glad we can all keep each other busy during our tww. How do injectables work? Do you do those in addition to clomid or is that something else altogether?

Glad we can all keep each other busy during our tww. How do injectables work? Do you do those in addition to clomid or is that something else altogether?

Nope injectibles are the medication. I was on 4 cycles of clomid but was only monitored for the last one (due to first IUI and at FS) and it really thinned my lining (August). Then in September he had me take Femera which improved my lining but the lead follicle was on the left, which is my non tube side so the IUI was cancelled. For October I was on injectible Follistem and was closely monitored with blood work and ultrasound. Once the FS saw that there was a nice big follie on my right side (Monday) he had me give myself the trigger shot that night and now I go for the IUI at 11am :) super excited and a little nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->