October IUI Buddies

Keeping Faith: How did they determine that your body is capable of holding a pregnancy?

Sweet Lullaby: That is so exciting! Good luck waiting these last few days until your beta.

FirstTry: Good luck! I hope third time’s the charm for you!

Karenh-They did blood work to check my progesterone levels. It has to be at a certain level so you can sustian a pregnancy.

So it's 10dpiui ..watery mucus feeling very tired and stressful ...I doubt is this cos of progesterone suppositories ..as I had hcg injection I have to wait a few more days to test...as I am from india would like to know which is the best early pregnancy predictor kit

Thanks in advance

Wish everyone bfp hoping the same fingers crossed

Hi Ladies! Just got caught up! Sweetlullaby! Congrats! Keep us posted!

I had my follow up iui appointment wednesday so I feel better about things.

I still have no symptoms but I go for my beta tomorrow so I will at least know my verdict! I am hoping we have a ton of bfps this month ladies!

So it's 10dpiui ..watery mucus feeling very tired and stressful ...I doubt is this cos of progesterone suppositories ..as I had hcg injection I have to wait a few more days to test...as I am from india would like to know which is the best early pregnancy predictor kit

Thanks in advance

Wish everyone bfp hoping the same fingers crossed

Good luck!!

(you have such a beautiful name!!)

Hi Ladies! Just got caught up! Sweetlullaby! Congrats! Keep us posted!

I had my follow up iui appointment wednesday so I feel better about things.

I still have no symptoms but I go for my beta tomorrow so I will at least know my verdict! I am hoping we have a ton of bfps this month ladies!

Good luck tomorrow, Sweetie!! I'm pulling for you!!

Hey ladies! I am 11dpiui and have been having some really weird symptoms. I had some opk's at home, so I decided to test on the opk. The first one came up with 2 lines, clearer than 2 days after trigger. I tested again with another opk and again got 2 lines. DH banned hpt's at home but I'm so tempted to stop by the store and test tomorrow morning (12dpiui). I think by this time the trigger should be out of my system. It's been 14 days since trigger. What do you all think?

Hey ladies! I am 11dpiui and have been having some really weird symptoms. I had some opk's at home, so I decided to test on the opk. The first one came up with 2 lines, clearer than 2 days after trigger. I tested again with another opk and again got 2 lines. DH banned hpt's at home but I'm so tempted to stop by the store and test tomorrow morning (12dpiui). I think by this time the trigger should be out of my system. It's been 14 days since trigger. What do you all think?

:test:

Test Test Test!!!!! 14 days past trigger than most likely the trigger is out of your system. I tested once 6dpiui/7d past trigger and my line was very very faint. I predict a bfp coming your way :happydance:

Afm, I have been having very dull af cramping since yesterday. I am not reading much into it because I have had this months before and I thought I was pregnant and I wasn't. I really hope these next 5 days fly by so I can test and know one way or another.

I think I'm going to test tomorrow morning. I'm just so afraid of a negative or even worse, a false positive. But I think it should be safe at 12 dpiui because last cycle I got sick with a cold and the nurse told me to test around 12dpiui and if it was negative then I could go ahead and take medicine. DH wants us to find out on the day of beta but that's 4 days away, which translates to a decade in the tww. ;)

What everyone else said, TEST!

Good luck ka....I hope when you test you will get that wonderful bfp....

I have a question. I went in today and they found 3 follies....measuring 18, 20, and 221.....my estrogen levels are 284. Is that estrgen number high enough? They have scheduled my iui for tomorrow and the next day.

Good luck ka....I hope when you test you will get that wonderful bfp....

I have a question. I went in today and they found 3 follies....measuring 18, 20, and 221.....my estrogen levels are 284. Is that estrgen number high enough? They have scheduled my iui for tomorrow and the next day.

Follies sound amazing! Estrogen sounds low, I think. How's your lining? Did they pescribe estrogen supplements? If they were worried, they would have.

First try - they said my lining was 11.32 which is good.

8 dpiui... the suspense is killllling me! although, I do not feel prego :(

Good luck & baby dust 2 all

Thanks so much ladies.. i am still being cautious.. and anxious about the Beta on Monday.

A little about me : I have ovulation issues, and low progesterone levels so low, i am unable to sustain a pregnancy. I have had many chemical pregnancies,

and this is due to:

1) Low progesterone
2) short luteal phase (i get my AF every 14 days :(

On top of all that, DH swimmers (during when i was TTC # 1 were very low..with low motility..low morphology and funny shaped head swimmers. But that first IUI worked. I guess timing and a little help from "science" is what we needed along side mother nature and god :)

This time round, DH's swimmers pre-wash was 250million. (dont know how, but he has changed his lifestyle, good eating habits now and excersizes since having DD). After wash, i think it was 150mil or something?

This was our first attempt at IUI for our 2nd baby. We tried naturally for 6 months..just to see if "it would happen naturally" but it never did.

This time round, they put me on Gonal F. I am a VERY slow responder. I injected for 18 days before they triggered me. I had 3 follie's this round. 1 x 17mm and 2 little ones (5mm). My estrogen was 750 when they decided to trigger me. Used ovidrel.

Then for luteal support, i was on Pregynl every 3 days (4 vials)

My uterine lining was 12mm. I dont know what my lining was for my 1st pregnancy. I forgot to ask.

I am taking folic , elevit and Vitamin D tablets.

I will update my beta results on Monday.

Good luck to everyone else in their TWW and to all those about to start.

Hi everyone..

thankyou for your positive thoughts.

It cant be implantation spotting... isnt 12dpiui too late for implantation?

I didnt call the doc as the spotting happened yesterday evening. And it only happened once.

This morning i was super scared to go to the Loo in fear of AF arrival over night.

No spotting at all! so i POAS on a FRER with FMU this morning..... and up came a strong bfp... same color as the control line straight away... i am now 13dpiui

Could this be it ladies? my BFP? can it still be Pregnyl from 3 days ago?

my beta isnt until Monday...

i am in a state of limbo lol!

Sweet - I think this is your month. Sounds like a BFP! I'm so happy for you. Good luck on your beta appointment. Keep us updated.

I am 10dpiui today. I've had some really weird symptoms this cycle. Trying not to read too much into them. DH has banned hpt's at home. So we're waiting until my beta appointment on tuesday. The wait is driving me crazy. :wacko:

Hey ladies- just a little update...I've been reading but not posting much because I'm *trying* not to obsess :) I'm 10DP trigger, 8dpiui. Go in for bloodwork on 11/2! I have been wearing a panty liner because of the Crinone and yesterday, unless I was hallucinating, there was a little pink on there. Yesterday I starts to have little bursts of mild cramps and twinges so I'm hoping its a good sign. Almost how I feel before im going to ov but more towards the middle, not to one side. Ugh who knows!!

Hello Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. Congrats on all the BFPs. Sorry for all that AF showed.

AFM I just wanted to give an update. My doctor called today to let me know my results on my progestrone levels, and she said that they like to see them at .20, and my were .21. She also said that I did indeed ovulate, and that my body is capable of holding a pregnancy. So I will be in on Monday to take a blood test to see if we will be having our first baby. :winkwink:

How is eveyone else doing?

First try - they said my lining was 11.32 which is good.

Yes thats a great thickness i have been told :)

Pfft! Took a frer this am and bfn. I'm going to stop testing and just wait for my beta appointment. I'm 12dpiui today. I'm so disappointed. Should not have used the opk, it gave me false hope. :(

Pfft! Took a frer this am and bfn. I'm going to stop testing and just wait for my beta appointment. I'm 12dpiui today. I'm so disappointed. Should not have used the opk, it gave me false hope. :(

I hope it's just taking a while to show up in your bloodstream! :flower: Good luck at your beta!!

:shrug:

Is it ok to take allergy meds during the two week wait? I'm dyin' here! *achoo!*

Is it ok to take allergy meds during the two week wait? I'm dyin' here! *achoo!*

My family practice doc wanted to play it safe and told me not to take any meds but to use a netty pot. It's helped me a lot. Good luck to you and I hope you feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->