October IUI Buddies

:shrug:

Is it ok to take allergy meds during the two week wait? I'm dyin' here! *achoo!*

Omg I am queen of allergies!!!! Since mine is always sinus congestion related, my PCP told me to take children's dimatapp (the syrup) it really helps. I have read online that Claritin is safe also but I would ask the doc about that first. I agree with the above, netti pots do wonders. I didn't have one so I made a home made version using a sports water bottle haha:haha: hey it did the trick, lol!

Is anyone else having af cramping? I'm 10dpiui and this constant ache is driving me nuts. I really hope it's a good sign!

Kaimaka, your not out til the witch shows....hang in there :hugs:

Is it ok to take allergy meds during the two week wait? I'm dyin' here! *achoo!*

Omg I am queen of allergies!!!! Since mine is always sinus congestion related, my PCP told me to take children's dimatapp (the syrup) it really helps. I have read online that Claritin is safe also but I would ask the doc about that first. I agree with the above, netti pots do wonders. I didn't have one so I made a home made version using a sports water bottle haha:haha: hey it did the trick, lol!

Is anyone else having af cramping? I'm 10dpiui and this constant ache is driving me nuts. I really hope it's a good sign!

Hope- I have been having af cramps on and off. Now it feels like af is going to show up any minute. I feel wet all the time.

Hello. I'm 1 day post iui and have been cramping on and off all day, Is this normal? Sometimes it feels painfull i also feel bloated. Thanks. xx

Yes! I will be 14dpiui tomorrow and feel many Pms symptoms and just want to scream I'm losing my mind! I hope it's a good sign for u

Hope- I have been having af cramps on and off. Now it feels like af is going to show up any minute. I feel wet all the time.

That's how I feel I have my fingers x for us!

Hello. I'm 1 day post iui and have been cramping on and off all day, Is this normal? Sometimes it feels painfull i also feel bloated. Thanks. xx

Nikkia - it's normal to feel bloated and have cramps after iui. Good luck to you this cycle. Hope you get a bfp!

Hi guys... i had cramping all through out the tww and it really felt like AF pains.. and it always felt that i was in my AF without the bleeding. Also felt wet towards the end too.

Kat S: dont they say allergies playing up is an early pregnancy sign:)

How is everyone going

Kamaika : you're not out yet hun. I was reading the TWW section and someone got a bfn at 12dpo and a postive the next day?

I had that same feeling after IUI but we are all different try to relax and eat well.
:dust:

Ttc: Those are great number for your follicles and your lining! I don’t know anything about estrogen levels though; they have never mentioned them for me.

Kaimaka: I am so sorry. We all pressured you too. : ( Hopefully your beta will be positive.

Nikkia: I cramp the day of and the day after my iuis. It is normal.

AFM: 3dpiui/ovulation and trying not to think about it or symptom spot this time. Just riding out the next week and a half.

Hi Ladies,

I'm on cd4, went in for my baseline yesterday. I had 2 cysts (28mm & 14mm) plus 9 antral follicles all on the right. I knew I had cysts, been feeling them for weeks. My left ovary had 10 antral follicles. However, I already have an 11.4mm lead follicle on the right...grrr!

They tested my estrogen and since it was low, decided to go through with this cycle despite the cysts. They started me on Gonal-F yesterday to try to recruit more follicles. I'm hoping that 11.4mm bully does not prevent its brothers and sisters from maturing!

Does anyone have experience with this?

Karenh - I just asked for you on another thread.....OK so the tww....good luck hun.

First try - sorry I don't have experience with having cysts at the baseline scan. My re said she wouldn't do any fertility meds for me if I had any cysts over 10mm.

well i went in this morning for my 2nd iui and boy was it hard....first off, I am having such bad ov pain that I can hardly walk upright....then the nurse who came to do my iui couldn't find my cervix. She was jerking around the speculum and it was so painful. Yesterday the Dr did my iui and she did not have trouble. So she called the dr in and she ended up doing the iui. I was happy for that as she was much more gentle and got it done...so now I am home, still having pain but at least it is over.

Also, dh sperm numbers were almost the same as yesterday, just a slight increase. Yesterday was 25.6 and today was 25.7.

Ttc: Those are great number for your follicles and your lining! I don’t know anything about estrogen levels though; they have never mentioned them for me.

Kaimaka: I am so sorry. We all pressured you too. : ( Hopefully your beta will be positive.

Nikkia: I cramp the day of and the day after my iuis. It is normal.

AFM: 3dpiui/ovulation and trying not to think about it or symptom spot this time. Just riding out the next week and a half.

Karen - I would have tested even if you guys didn't say anything. I was very curious. I do hope the beta comes back positive but I am almost certain AF will be here soon. She might even show up before my beta on tuesday. :cry:

Kamaika : praying the witch stays away for you . Are you feeling anything different

ttcbaby : i know the pain.. my nurse couldnt get the speculum to work.. it was so uncomfortable... my cervix is hard to find.. ouch..

Good luck for your tww :)

AFM : just had blood work done for my beta. They will call me in 8 million years (8hrs lol)

Hi everyone.. just got my beta results today. 17dpiui its 481

I am getting bit excited now

How are you all going

Hi Ladies,

I'm on cd4, went in for my baseline yesterday. I had 2 cysts (28mm & 14mm) plus 9 antral follicles all on the right. I knew I had cysts, been feeling them for weeks. My left ovary had 10 antral follicles. However, I already have an 11.4mm lead follicle on the right...grrr!

They tested my estrogen and since it was low, decided to go through with this cycle despite the cysts. They started me on Gonal-F yesterday to try to recruit more follicles. I'm hoping that 11.4mm bully does not prevent its brothers and sisters from maturing!

Does anyone have experience with this?

HiFirstTry - I did have a IUI cycled cancelled one due to a cyst, but that was because it was producing estrogen and thus would have interfered with any other follicles growing. If your cysts aren't elevating your estrogen than it means that they likely won't do any harm to your cycle and will gradually disappear on their own. Good luck this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->