October IUI Buddies

Sitting here in the waiting room for my first ultrasound - full bladder - agony! Worse, I woke up last night at 1:30 am and couldn't get back to sleep at all. Had to start driving at 5am in the dark to get here for 7:30. Of coursen if this works it will all be worth it!!

Hey Ladies! Mind if I join?

I had my first IUI/clomid cycle last month that was unsuccessful. We decided to do another round. I finished my clomid last Friday. I have my ultra sound and hopefully trigger shot tomorrow which will make my IUI Friday. Fingers crossed that it works this time! And that we all get BFPs!!!

TTC- 1 year
Sept- 1 IUI/Clomid
Unexplained fertility

I'm trying to conceive with donor sperm, my wife and I have been together 9 years and would love to share our 10th with a new baby! We did 2 clomid iui with no success. I had some vision problems with clomid 100mg day 3-7 so the doc put me on latrozole.

Wish everyone luck!!!,

Xo

Welcome wannabeprego! How exciting you must be!

Laura R I also I'm doing my first IUI on Friday. We will be in the TWW together! Praying for everyone to get a BFP!!!!!!!

That's great! Good luck on Friday, let me know how it goes. It will be nice to have someone to talk to during the TWW!:thumbup:

Wow! I can’t believe how active this board is. I take less than one day off and I have four pages to read. This is wonderful!

Kaimaka: I am glad the bravelle is working so much better for you. I hope this is it then! Good luck!

Wannabeprego: of course you can join us! Welcome! Sounds like you are all set to have a good ttc month. I hope it works for you!

Laura R: waiting sucks, and I really hate when you get conflicting info. However, I have always been told they need to be over 20. Hopefully him making you wait this month will get you your BFP.

CanadianMaple: Welcome! I hope your LH stays good so you can do you IUI this month!

Hope1409: I hope you get more follicles with the higher dose. I sucks only have one. Good luck!

First try: Good luck these next two week! Praying for you!

KBrain3377: Good luck at the doc, I hope those numbers jump up like they are supposed to!

AFM: I had my beta yesterday. BFN. They didn’t tell me the number and I didn’t think to ask until I was off the phone. Now I am waiting on AF so we can start again. Hoping I get more than one follicle this time. That is the only thing I can think of. Our numbers were perfect. 21.6mm follicle, 10mm lining, three layers, DH 70 mill count 70% motility, bd two days before IUI, night of IUI, and day after. What more could we have done? Dr. won't raise my dose even though I only got one follicle. If this month doesn't work and I only have one again I want to switch to the shots next month. DH is worried about what that would cost. But for now I am officially joining you guys!

Wow! I can’t believe how active this board is. I take less than one day off and I have four pages to read. This is wonderful!

Kaimaka: I am glad the bravelle is working so much better for you. I hope this is it then! Good luck!

Wannabeprego: of course you can join us! Welcome! Sounds like you are all set to have a good ttc month. I hope it works for you!

Laura R: waiting sucks, and I really hate when you get conflicting info. However, I have always been told they need to be over 20. Hopefully him making you wait this month will get you your BFP.

CanadianMaple: Welcome! I hope your LH stays good so you can do you IUI this month!

Hope1409: I hope you get more follicles with the higher dose. I sucks only have one. Good luck!

First try: Good luck these next two week! Praying for you!

KBrain3377: Good luck at the doc, I hope those numbers jump up like they are supposed to!

AFM: I had my beta yesterday. BFN. They didn’t tell me the number and I didn’t think to ask until I was off the phone. Now I am waiting on AF so we can start again. Hoping I get more than one follicle this time. That is the only thing I can think of. Our numbers were perfect. 21.6mm follicle, 10mm lining, three layers, DH 70 mill count 70% motility, bd two days before IUI, night of IUI, and day after. What more could we have done? Dr. won't raise my dose even though I only got one follicle. If this month doesn't work and I only have one again I want to switch to the shots next month. DH is worried about what that would cost. But for now I am officially joining you guys!

:hugs: Sorry about the bfn. It seems that even when all the stats are right, there's still an element of chance with IUI. Good luck for this next month.

I had only one big follie (26.5mm) this cycle. That's much bigger than my 18mm for the first IUI. The difference in protocol was an added FSH shot on cd7 aling with the shot on cd9. I hope bigger is better :) DH was joking about impregnating my giant follicle and making a giant kid :rofl:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about my temp dip this morning, 2dpiui. WTH? I found discussions of fallback temps, so I guess that's what it was. Anyone else experience this?

@Lindsay, welcome to the group and good luck to you!! :dust::dust:

@Mommies, Good luck and baby dust to you!! Welcome to the Group!!! :dust::dust:

@Karen, I am so sorry about the BFN!!! Big hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs: I hope you have better luck next cycle and that the injectibles are just what you need to get more/bigger follies!!! :dust::dust:

@First, I have read where the temp dip could be the embryo implantating?? Fingers crossed that is what it is and you are on your road to a BFP soon!! :dust::dust:

AFM, I survived my first day of clomid with very little side effects, so far so good, :thumbup: Only 4 more days of clomid to go!!

Good luck to all the new October IUI members!! PLEASE let this be "our" month!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I am not sure how to feel about my first IUI cycle, I am trying to be positive, but at the ame time I feel doubtful that it will work for us. I am also scared to get my hopes up to high because of the crushing blow that comes if AF arrives. :wacko:

If this IUI cycle doesn't work than I don't know if we will go straight to IVF & ICSI or try another round of IUI. I just don't have that high of hopes since my DH's :spermy: count is so low and our DR only gave us a 15% success rate with each IUI cycle. (last SA results are in my signature)

I have my ultrasound and blood work for the IUI procedure on 10/17/12 to look at my follies. Fingers crossed that goes well.

I have an IVF/ICSI phone consult with the DR early in the morning on 10/19/12 to discuss the procedure. The consult is free and saves me from a 6 hour + drive back to my home town, because the cost of the procedure is so much cheaper back in my home town than it is here where I live now. We have to do self pay for our infertility stuff.

Wannabeprego, given your situation, I can understand your reluctance to put much hope in the IUI. That shows that you are being realistic, and IF it doesn't take, you won't be as crushed. However, I really hope that despite the odds, it works for you. Fingers crossed!

:bfp::hugs:
I am not sure how to feel about my first IUI cycle, I am trying to be positive, but at the ame time I feel doubtful that it will work for us. I am also scared to get my hopes up to high because of the crushing blow that comes if AF arrives. :wacko:

If this IUI cycle doesn't work than I don't know if we will go straight to IVF & ICSI or try another round of IUI. I just don't have that high of hopes since my DH's :spermy: count is so low and our DR only gave us a 15% success rate with each IUI cycle. (last SA results are in my signature)

I have my ultrasound and blood work for the IUI procedure on 10/17/12 to look at my follies. Fingers crossed that goes well.

I have an IVF/ICSI phone consult with the DR early in the morning on 10/19/12 to discuss the procedure. The consult is free and saves me from a 6 hour + drive back to my home town, because the cost of the procedure is so much cheaper back in my home town than it is here where I live now. We have to do self pay for our infertility stuff.

Try to be hopeful and don't blame yourself! Also, remember the odds are lower the first time so if it doesn't work a round 2 has better chances! I am on my 2nd one and hoping that I have results this time. I was crushed when AF arrived a day before my pregnancy test. So you aren't alone.

I understand the wanting to drive to save money. We have to self pay for all as well and it is quite expensive. Thinking of you! I bet October will be our Month!!! :bfp:::hugs:

@Kat, thanks for the good luck wishes and the encouragement!! :hugs::hugs:

@Lindsay, Thanks for the positive and encouraging words!! :hugs::hugs: Good luck and baby dust to you for your second cycle!! I hope you get your BFP!!! :dust::dust:

hi ladies,

do u mind it i join and ask some advice?

firstly i hope we all get our bfps x x

i am in my first ever 2ww that i no of in over 2 years, I'm 22 and my oh is 27, i have pcos and was on gonal f injections and triggered on 27th of september so I'm 12 days past triggering, if i do a htp on thurs (11th) do you think that will be enough time for the trigger to be out my system for an accurate result?

since the start of my injections i have had terrible sore nipples and from 3 days ago my whole boobs are now tender and on 8po i had light pick cm only happened twice when i wiped (sorry) lol, do u gals think this is a good sign?

I'm swear this whole 2ww is making me crazy lol, just want it over already the suspense is killing me lol

any advice would be much appreciated thanks x x

Hey Everybody!! I hope everyone is doing good on this months IUI, Im pretty nervous im on day 14 and I go into My doctors tomorrow for day 15 preg. Blood Test ahhhhhh, right now im trying to stay very positive and just keep myself up. I wish I could just speed everything up and be pregnant and about to have my baby haha..that would be great..lol..Well i'll be praying for everyone and Im hoping everyone can have very very sticky baby dust! I'll be back on tomorrow to let everyone know if im pregnant on not.

Hey Everybody!! I hope everyone is doing good on this months IUI, Im pretty nervous im on day 14 and I go into My doctors tomorrow for day 15 preg. Blood Test ahhhhhh, right now im trying to stay very positive and just keep myself up. I wish I could just speed everything up and be pregnant and about to have my baby haha..that would be great..lol..Well i'll be praying for everyone and Im hoping everyone can have very very sticky baby dust! I'll be back on tomorrow to let everyone know if im pregnant on not.

Good Luck! I can't wait to hear your results! Sending baby dust your way!:dust::bfp:

hi ladies,

do u mind it i join and ask some advice?

firstly i hope we all get our bfps x x

i am in my first ever 2ww that i no of in over 2 years, I'm 22 and my oh is 27, i have pcos and was on gonal f injections and triggered on 27th of september so I'm 12 days past triggering, if i do a htp on thurs (11th) do you think that will be enough time for the trigger to be out my system for an accurate result?

since the start of my injections i have had terrible sore nipples and from 3 days ago my whole boobs are now tender and on 8po i had light pick cm only happened twice when i wiped (sorry) lol, do u gals think this is a good sign?

I'm swear this whole 2ww is making me crazy lol, just want it over already the suspense is killing me lol

any advice would be much appreciated thanks x x

Hello and welcome :wave:

Yes, the TWW is a killer. I think the trigger should be gone by now. Light pink CM on 8 DPO is a great sign! It could be a sign of implantation.

You could test tomorrow morning, if you want. I generally start testing at 9 DPO. First morning urine is the most concentrated, so it's the best for pregnancy testing.

GL!

:) thanks soooo much!!

Had my first scan and got the go-ahead to start injections tonight. All of a sudden I'm terrified! WTH? Oh, saw 4 follies on the right and 2 on the left - is that good or bad?

Hi ladies....I will be starting IUI as soon as af starts. I will be doing femara days 3-7 and then follistim on cd 8 until they say stop....I will also have back to back IUI's which my re seems to think helps in success. I hope this works cuz we are paying out of pocket and it is really expensive.

Good luck to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->