October IUI Buddies

zimmy what kinds of injections are you taking? Let me know how you feel on them. I will be doing follistim.

So AF showed her face. That wasn't too long of a wait. Now to get a hold of my RE to get everything scheduled.

So AF showed her face. That wasn't too long of a wait. Now to get a hold of my RE to get everything scheduled.

I am so sorry :( . Was cycle day did AF arrive... did it come sooner than normal
I have heard medicated cycles can bring on AF sooner.. i am fearing that

Will you be trying this cycle again?

I am of to FS to pick up more meds!! I am on Gonal F.. finished 2 lots..

I am feeling AF pains.. could it be ovulation pains? Can anyone tell me if EWCM produced by follicles? I get ewcm... and i am worried i might ovulate before trigger.

I havent had any ulrasounds yet. Just daily blood tests

Sorry af got you karenh. Hopefully she came to pay one last visit until she leaves you for 9 months :)

Sweet Lullaby, I have no idea about the EWCM and follicles. All I know is if you have it, it is an indicator of ovulation. Try using opk's to make sure you don't ovulate sooner than your trigger so this way you can let your doc know if you get a pos opk, they might have you come in to do the iui and skip out on the trigger.

Afm, I took my first dose of the 100mg clomid and so far so good. With 50mg I had no s/e so I am hoping 100mg will be nice to me as well. I really pray that I produce more than one good sized follicle with it.....Tuesday's appointment cant come fast enough!

Hey Everybody!! I hope everyone is doing good on this months IUI, Im pretty nervous im on day 14 and I go into My doctors tomorrow for day 15 preg. Blood Test ahhhhhh, right now im trying to stay very positive and just keep myself up. I wish I could just speed everything up and be pregnant and about to have my baby haha..that would be great..lol..Well i'll be praying for everyone and Im hoping everyone can have very very sticky baby dust! I'll be back on tomorrow to let everyone know if im pregnant on not.

Good luck tomorrow and I hope you get a BFP. I am praying for you God would take control.:dust:

Sorry to hear that :sad1:Did it come before the date of your PT? Have you done a test becos it could be implantation bleeding. Please rule out a BFP before continuing with any medications.

It's well with you try not to be too down about it.
All the best.......

Hello Everyone!
I am new to BnB and new to the whole forum world.
Today is my CD1 and I am very nervous about how I will react to the injectables. This is my first cycle ever with assisted fertility methods!
Any post on how every one is doing and what are some of your past expereinces is greatly appreciated.

It feels comforting to know that we can all be buddies in this journey!
Thanks in advance.

Welcome to all of the new people!!! :flower: Good luck with your IUI's!!! :dust::dust:

@Hope, Good luck to you hun!!! :dust::dust:

@TTC, hi hun. How are you? We always chat on the LTTC thread, nice to see you over here. :winkwink:

@Karen, I am sorry that the :witch: got you!! Big hugs to you!!! :hugs::hugs:

Quick question, Do any of you ladies have OH's with low sperm counts that are doing your IUI's this month? I was wondering how often DH & me should have sex. I need to make him abstain for several days so that when he gives him :spermy: sample for our IUI he can get his numbers up high enough. His last SA we made him abstain for 5 days and on the 5th day he gave his sample and we got the numbers listed in my signature below. What do you girls think? I think I am going to have to ask my DR's office what we should do sex wise??:shrug:

Had my first scan and got the go-ahead to start injections tonight. All of a sudden I'm terrified! WTH? Oh, saw 4 follies on the right and 2 on the left - is that good or bad?

Zimmy - they really aren't too bad at all - my DH did it every time and it was a breeze. If you're a chicken like me, I would just look away - oh and ice the area for about 5 min beforehand. I can honestly say that I barely felt anything, and the anticipation is soooo much worse than the actual shot. Also, 4 and 2 is a lot of follicles - that's awesome! Did they tell you how big they were?

Hi ladies....I will be starting IUI as soon as af starts. I will be doing femara days 3-7 and then follistim on cd 8 until they say stop....I will also have back to back IUI's which my re seems to think helps in success. I hope this works cuz we are paying out of pocket and it is really expensive.

Good luck to us all!

Good luck to you ttcbaby117! I really liked Femara, I had no side effects on it whatsoever.

Hey Everybody!! I hope everyone is doing good on this months IUI, Im pretty nervous im on day 14 and I go into My doctors tomorrow for day 15 preg. Blood Test ahhhhhh, right now im trying to stay very positive and just keep myself up. I wish I could just speed everything up and be pregnant and about to have my baby haha..that would be great..lol..Well i'll be praying for everyone and Im hoping everyone can have very very sticky baby dust! I'll be back on tomorrow to let everyone know if im pregnant on not.

Ohhhh EJT22 - I can't wait to hear your results!!! GL tomorrow, FX for you.

I am so sorry :( . Was cycle day did AF arrive... did it come sooner than normal
I have heard medicated cycles can bring on AF sooner.. i am fearing that

Will you be trying this cycle again?

I am of to FS to pick up more meds!! I am on Gonal F.. finished 2 lots..

I am feeling AF pains.. could it be ovulation pains? Can anyone tell me if EWCM produced by follicles? I get ewcm... and i am worried i might ovulate before trigger.

I havent had any ulrasounds yet. Just daily blood tests

Sweet Lullaby - what cycle day are you on? I'm very surprised that you have not had any ultrasounds, they really should be doing them to measure your follicles to best determine when to do the IUI. EWCM generally means that you will ovulate in the next 24 to 48 hours, but I supposed that there are exceptions to this. I can't stress enough that they need to be monitoring you w/ultrasounds, especially since you're on injectibles. IUIs are all about timing, and the success rates depend on careful monitoring! In fact, both of my IUIs were a bust partially for bad timing. I would call your doc asap and demand an ultrasound! As far as I know, most ladies on this board get ultrasounds from CD3, especially with injecticbles. I don't mean to harp on this, good luck to you!

Hello Everyone!
I am new to BnB and new to the whole forum world.
Today is my CD1 and I am very nervous about how I will react to the injectables. This is my first cycle ever with assisted fertility methods!
Any post on how every one is doing and what are some of your past expereinces is greatly appreciated.

It feels comforting to know that we can all be buddies in this journey!
Thanks in advance.

Welcome EsperandoBebe! Injectibles look much more scary than they are, if you're luckly to be one of those people who don't have any side effects from them. I had none, and I had my husband do the shots (after icing the area for 5 min - I hate needles!) and I barely felt it. There are many wonderful ladies on this board that you can talk to, and you'll gain a wealth of useful information as well as getting the support that can sometimes be missing from your day to day life.

AFM, I had my first beta today, DPO 12. It was 50.5, which my RE said was spot on. I go back on Thurs AM again, and until then I guess just keep everything crossed that I can possibly cross. I had a wave of nausea today, which I guess is a good sign, and I wanted to take a nap in the afternoon. But maybe that's just from the crappy weather? Chicago winter is coming, and that's my time to hibernate.

Another quick question, How fast after the trigger do the DR's normally do the insemination???

@Kbrain, Congrats again on your BFP, I am so glad your beta came back with good numbers!!:flower:

Another quick question, How fast after the trigger do the DR's normally do the insemination???

Mine will do it the next morning. I also have the choice to do it again the following morning for an extra $350

Mine will do it the next morning. I also have the choice to do it again the following morning for an extra $350

Thanks for the info!! :flower: Oh wow, that is great your clinic lets you do it twice!! I wish I had that option, but my clinic will only let us try it once per cycle.

Hey ladies- feeling pretty down. Another one of our friends who got pregnant after we started TCC told us they are pregnant with their second... she is due the same day as our other friends who is also preg with their second... lapped twice and they both have the same due date!
Time to give myself my injection :(

Hey ladies- feeling pretty down. Another one of our friends who got pregnant after we started TCC told us they are pregnant with their second... she is due the same day as our other friends who is also preg with their second... lapped twice and they both have the same due date!
Time to give myself my injection :(

Hi mrsjennyg -I'm sorry to hear that, I know it's hard to hear about other people so easily achieving something that you have to work so hard at, but just think - every shot gets you closer to your ultimate goal! How are they going, by the way? Has your dh been able to give them to you yet? Mine did w/o a problem (which kinda worried me, I mean I could never do that to him!:haha:) but he's not squeamish in the least. In either case, have you tried icing the area? I swear by it, but maybe someone w/o my aversion to needles would not need to. Good luck!!! FX for you!

Hello ladies! I have a question hopefully someone can help. I was wondering what was the difference between an iui, and natural without iui? The reason being is I was thinking instead of doing an iui on Friday why not try natural instead. I would be saving money that way also. I just don't know if I should try it that way or will an IuI give me a better chance? Thanks

Hello,

I'm new to bnb so here's a little info on me, we've been ttc for a few years. We have a 6yo daughter(no trouble getting pregnant with her). I was diagnosed about two years ago with PCOS and this is our first go at fertility treatments. I did 100mg clomid days 5-9, had my scan today and had 1 follie on the right and 4 on the left. The 1 on the right is already 23, 3 on the left are 20 and 4th one is 16. I'm doing the ovidrel injection tonight so my IUI is Thursday. This is our first IUI and I'm so excited and nervous.

Hi... Reading the thread, I've been through so much to get here so I'll skip to it. I am on day three of femara... Once I ovulate should be next week I'll have my first , praying only iui. I ovulate but last time he checked my mucus is too Thick and egg wasn't big enough... So discouraged at this point and trying to be positive... It seems like it is one thing after another... Also diagnosed with stage two endometriosis. Anyone have a similar situation? Prayers/feedback are appreciated

My doctor does two IUIs - first at 12 hours after trigger and the second 36 hours after trigger.

I triggered Friday night at 8pm and went in for the IUI at 8am Saturday and 8am Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->