October/ November Conkers 2021

@Tasha36089 so I only have only tested 4 times this pregnancy. 2tesco and 2 frer. My Tesco ones showed progression but my frer looked like yours and I probably took them 4 days apart. I thought the 2nd one would have been a massive line stealer but nope. But here I am feeling like shit 24/7 and 7 weeks preggo!

I really need to stop testing but I think I’m addicted. I felt sick all day yesterday for the first time so was getting my hopes up. Feel so exhausted today, haven’t slept much though.

@Tasha36089 its hard to settle and I think knowing you can test and keep an eye on your lines. This first stretch is hard. My nausea starts creeping in around 5 weeks so I’ve all crossed all is ok xx

So I'm 9+5 weeks going by scan (not changed ticker) and the pelvic girdle pain has started.
I get it in every pregnancy and SPD and always starts around 10 weeks and I'm nearly 10 weeks and it has strated.
Been using a tennis ball to massage the area which feels so good but wish DH gave massages but he don't.

Also been having alot of insomnia.

Boobs are absolutely agony today.
My male cat won't leave me alone he's been like it since just b4 my BFP and he shoves his front paws right on my boobs and I nearly hit the ceiling LOL.

I'm not liking coming on here and seeing bleeding updates. Or no heart beat updates first Pink and now Rusk it's heartbreaking.
:cry:

That’s great news can’t wait to get mine.

I was so scared in the night. All of a sudden I had really sharp contraction like pains. Took me off my feet and thought I was going to pass out. I had to leave work early. I was expecting to start bleeding any moment. It’s eased off now and is just like a dull ache. I have never experienced anything like that in any of my pregnancies and I’m still not bleeding or anything. Any ideas?

I had this pain with my last pregnancy even took myself to ED but nothing was wrong went away no bleeding. It’s scary though

Well i'm out guys bright red blood . Good luck to the rest of you lovely ladies .

I’m so sorry hun

Today is my first day at work knowing I’m pregnant and I feel weird.

Ended up working from home all of last week, because I thought I was sick now that I know the reason I wonder how I’m going to manage the fatigue and sickness whilst in the office. Working ladies give me your tips, this is the first time I’ve been pregnant whilst working full time.

Ended up working from home all of last week, because I thought I was sick now that I know the reason I wonder how I’m going to manage the fatigue and sickness whilst in the office. Working ladies give me your tips, this is the first time I’ve been pregnant whilst working full time.
Would your employer facilitate you working from home for the near future? We were all made to work from home since March last year and no sign of going back anytime soon

Would your employer facilitate you working from home for the near future? We were all made to work from home since March last year and no sign of going back anytime soon

Same we had been working from home since March 2020. Only recently transitioning back. They not strict about being in the office but expressed would prefer us there. I don’t think it will be difficult to work from home honestly but I don’t know.
Was thinking about possibly a private chat with HR at some point to see what arrangements I can make in future.

I had this pain with my last pregnancy even took myself to ED but nothing was wrong went away no bleeding. It’s scary though

I’m so sorry hun

So scary isn’t it. Still don’t feel right now like very achy.
As for work I’m fighting to get a risk assessment done atm. I’m a carer for dementia patients and do 12 hour shifts. There’s lots of heavy lifting and challenging behaviour and I already have an injured back and would rather cut my hours but they won’t let me. They want proof of pregnancy from the midwife but I don’t see her for another 2 weeks. In my last pregnancy I was office based and used to take ginger biscuits to nibble on when I felt sick and small amounts orange juice seemed to help me .

Sorry ure in pain Tash.
I've had some very sharp pulling stitch pains on and off. Felt near groan or either side of utras and it can take my breath away.
It's round ligament pain.
Mine strated at 7 weeks and I've had about 3 episodes of it so far.

Hopefully it's just things stretching hon.
Ure tests are still supper dark.

So scary isn’t it. Still don’t feel right now like very achy.
As for work I’m fighting to get a risk assessment done atm. I’m a carer for dementia patients and do 12 hour shifts. There’s lots of heavy lifting and challenging behaviour and I already have an injured back and would rather cut my hours but they won’t let me. They want proof of pregnancy from the midwife but I don’t see her for another 2 weeks. In my last pregnancy I was office based and used to take ginger biscuits to nibble on when I felt sick and small amounts orange juice seemed to help me .

Hopefully the pain goes away for you.

Yeah that reminds me I should go get myself some snacks to keep in my desk.
I’m so tired though, it’s going to be interesting.

Sorry ure in pain Tash.
I've had some very sharp pulling stitch pains on and off. Felt near groan or either side of utras and it can take my breath away.
It's round ligament pain.
Mine strated at 7 weeks and I've had about 3 episodes of it so far.

Hopefully it's just things stretching hon.
Ure tests are still supper dark.

It was like proper contractions in the night. Was convinced I was miscarrying. Much better now though so hopefully settles down. My ICs looker darker today I think which is a bit reassuring. Frers seem to have stalled though.
7598E0B4-D2A4-4182-BCB3-6B98FCE1E213.jpeg 6A586FE1-C375-42EC-AD33-464BBB5970A6.jpeg

Good morning ladies. I am not doing well :( my prolapse has worsened almost to stage 2. It hurts and I’m scared for the baby but worse I’m scared for myself and my family if I’m stuck on bed rest for weeks or months. This is hell.

@Tasha36089 ure tests look great hon.
I'm not sure if a line stealer always happens it did with this one and my son but didn't see one with DD but I didn't test as much.
Ure ICs are definitely darker. Not sure what them pains were, do u suffer from IBS or have u been constipated? It mite be that hon.

@wrapunzel
Oh hon that does suck.
Have u spoken to a Dr at all since its got worse? Surely there must be something they can do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->