October/ November Conkers 2021

@Tasha36089 ure tests look great hon.
I'm not sure if a line stealer always happens it did with this one and my son but didn't see one with DD but I didn't test as much.
Ure ICs are definitely darker. Not sure what them pains were, do u suffer from IBS or have u been constipated? It mite be that hon.

@wrapunzel
Oh hon that does suck.
Have u spoken to a Dr at all since its got worse? Surely there must be something they can do?
No nothing like that and not been constipated. Who knows but hopefully all is well. I did my last digi this morning but it showed an error. So have ordered more and will do one when they come and I think once I’ve got my 3+ I’ll stop testing.

@wrapunzel hope you are ok. What have the drs said?

@Suggerhoney @Mummy2Corban @Tasha36089

my midwives honestly barely care and just keep telling me to stop touching myself, as if not physically confirming what’s going on will make it so that it is not happening? I’m scared to even call and tell them it’s getting worse because they’re always so keen on downplaying it.

I want to go to the ER. I’m going to ask my partner about it in a little bit. There’s “pessaries” which I think would help, if my midwives had any interest in giving me one, which they don’t.

@wrapunzel Yes definitely get a second opinion. Your midwives don’t seem very helpful at all. Sending hugs.

@wrapunzel I can't believe there not seeming to care. Yes I think going to the ER wud be a good idea hon they will take it more seriously there esp if ure in pain etc.
Please please come back and tell us how u get on I really hope they can do something to help.

@Tasha36089
Awww man that's just so typical that digi did that.
When are the new ones arriving hon?
Hope u get a 3+ [-o<

@Weemcb26
The bloat is real hon.

@wrapunzel I can't believe there not seeming to care. Yes I think going to the ER wud be a good idea hon they will take it more seriously there esp if ure in pain etc.
Please please come back and tell us how u get on I really hope they can do something to help.

@Tasha36089
Awww man that's just so typical that digi did that.
When are the new ones arriving hon?
Hope u get a 3+ [-o<

@Weemcb26
The bloat is real hon.
Tomorrow. I’ll be 5+1 but I didn’t show 2-3 until 4+3 so not sure if to do it tomorrow or the day after. Saying that it’s a two pack so I’ll probably do one tomorrow anyway lol

@wrapunzel that’s so rubbish of your midwives! Maybe A&E maybe more helpful might get you seen by someone different. Keep us updated. Thinking of you and bubs x

@Tasha36089 so frustrating about your digi! Hopefully your next one will work!!

@Weemcb26 thats impressive bloating!! I still have diastasis recti... I really should have been doing exercises but I start and then forget so I just have squashy baby belly from the other 5!!! Haha! If I suck it all in I’ve nothing!

Tomorrow. I’ll be 5+1 but I didn’t show 2-3 until 4+3 so not sure if to do it tomorrow or the day after. Saying that it’s a two pack so I’ll probably do one tomorrow anyway lol

I got my 2-3 at 4+1 and 3+ at 5 weeks
U cud just do one and then do the other a few days later.

Good morning ladies. I am not doing well :( my prolapse has worsened almost to stage 2. It hurts and I’m scared for the baby but worse I’m scared for myself and my family if I’m stuck on bed rest for weeks or months. This is hell.
Hey girl so sorry you're going through this. I've not joined this thread yet because I'm still not feeling confident enough but randomly read in here this morning and had to respond to what you're dealing with. Do the pessary, that's the answer. My friend has 3 babies and had a full on prolapse and was fitted and re-fitted for a pessary and she says it's absolutely changed the quality of her life. I don't know where you go to get one, here we go to pelvic physiotherapy, which is private (so dumb, should be public for all women!) GL, don't let your midwives make you think nothing's wrong.

Tried to do a digi and came up with an error. So annoying. Planning to do another next Monday. Officially putting testing on pause till then.

Hey girl so sorry you're going through this. I've not joined this thread yet because I'm still not feeling confident enough but randomly read in here this morning and had to respond to what you're dealing with. Do the pessary, that's the answer. My friend has 3 babies and had a full on prolapse and was fitted and re-fitted for a pessary and she says it's absolutely changed the quality of her life. I don't know where you go to get one, here we go to pelvic physiotherapy, which is private (so dumb, should be public for all women!) GL, don't let your midwives make you think nothing's wrong.

Thank you Reiko! I’m going to do everything I can to get the pessary <3 Hope you’re doing well!

Came home a bit worried today. Had X-ray on my knee, all proper procedures were followed but can’t help but worry about the baby.

I’m going to call the midwife today to book my booking in appointment and arrange my early scan (well hopefully she can sort it rather than the dr)

@playgirl666 exciting you have your dating scan date!

@daniyaaq it must be a worry but I’m sure if all the procedures where followed I’m sure all is ok. Sorry your digi didn’t work!

@wrapunzel definitely push for the pessary!

I’m worried this morning. Woke up to a bit of brown blood when I wiped. I think my tests are getting lighter too. My frers have looked the same now for about 6 days

D6CAA4C0-E9D3-42DE-BEE9-4C60A7798969.jpeg BBC172D6-3803-4122-8D8B-795369C3E62C.jpeg

@Tasha36089 i can see why you would be worried hun but I’d say your frer looks the same?! My midwife told me that brown blood is old blood so not to worry to much. It’s hard to say. Could you ask for bloods??

I’d also say that your cheapies seem to go dark light dark light.... so maybe just the amount of dye may play apart in this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->