• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/ November Conkers 2021

@Tasha36089 i can see why you would be worried hun but I’d say your frer looks the same?! My midwife told me that brown blood is old blood so not to worry to much. It’s hard to say. Could you ask for bloods??

They won’t do bloods unless you are referred to epu and scans are inconclusive. I’m just worried history is repeating itself. In October I tested positive, had a little spot like today’s and went for a scan at around 6 weeks and there was just an empty sack. It never progressed but my hcg stayed around the same until December when I should have been around 12 weeks and then I finally bled.

@Tasha36089 did they not want to intervene? I’m so sorry you had to go through that. Big hugs to you xx

they just kept scanning and saying come back in two weeks to see if the sac had grown and then started doing bloods. It just seemed to go on forever. At the end they gave me an option of pills or a d&c but then I started bleeding anyway.

I'm so sorry your going through this. Its so hard at this early stage not knowing. Could you take another digital using FMU?

I just this second did another and got 2-3. It was fun I used this morning for the 1-2 so no ide what’s going on. I know they aren’t the best at being accurate but in my successful pregnancies they always have been. Guess it’s just a waiting game.

I just this second did another and got 2-3. It was fun I used this morning for the 1-2 so no ide what’s going on. I know they aren’t the best at being accurate but in my successful pregnancies they always have been. Guess it’s just a waiting game.
Well that's great news! I hope that made you feel a bit better

Well that's great news! I hope that made you feel a bit better
A little, still brown blood when I wipe. I’m going to call the drs in the morning I think but I don’t think there’s much they can do

A little, still brown blood when I wipe. I’m going to call the drs in the morning I think but I don’t think there’s much they can do
Calling the doctor might put your mind at ease. Brown blood is usually old blood, crossing all fingers and toes for you

@wrapunzel how are you doing today?

Better I guess. My whole family (partner, me, 3 kids) all came down with a nasty snotty cold overnight so that sucks. I called MFM again yesterday and they reiterated needing a referral so I’m going to suck it up and call my midwives to ask for one. Hope they don’t make me feel shitty again

@wrapunzel youve every right to call them for a referral! It’s there job to take care of a pregnant woman so don’t let them make you feel rubbish. It’s a good job you know your own body! Goodluck

So I’ve hopefully got my booking in phone call sometime this week. Then I’m hoping she can book my scan with epu x

We got the best news ever today, my dad got the all clear from cancer :) we are so so happy x

great news!

Better I guess. My whole family (partner, me, 3 kids) all came down with a nasty snotty cold overnight so that sucks. I called MFM again yesterday and they reiterated needing a referral so I’m going to suck it up and call my midwives to ask for one. Hope they don’t make me feel shitty again
Yes definitely call them hun, don’t let them fob you off.

So I’ve hopefully got my booking in phone call sometime this week. Then I’m hoping she can book my scan with epu x
That’s good. They are still doing actual Apts here for the midwife just not the dr

Thank u ladies :) morning sickness has well and truly kicked in, but im not complaining as I had no symptoms with my mmc, so in a weird way im welcoming all the symptoms lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->