• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Sticky Beans!

I was tracking with temps this cycle. But FF never gave me any crosshairs. And I have no idea when I would normally O before now. It's hard for me to check CM since I can't reach my cervix ever. Or I don't trust what I get most of the time from what I can reach. This is my second cycle off IUD, first Full cycle though. It could just be that my body is still getting it's groove back.

According to the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", you should be able to trust what you get even if you can't directly reach your cervix. A lot of women do it based only on what comes out on TP.

However, with it being so soon after removing the IUD it's really probably just your body getting back on track. :hugs: Hoping that you have a better cycle this time.

@ pnut Could be that you didn't ovulate yet due to the iud removal? Maybe post your chart if you want.

I was tracking with temps this cycle. But FF never gave me any crosshairs. And I have no idea when I would normally O before now. It's hard for me to check CM since I can't reach my cervix ever. Or I don't trust what I get most of the time from what I can reach. This is my second cycle off IUD, first Full cycle though. It could just be that my body is still getting it's groove back.

To be honest I can't pinpoint ovulation on your chart either. Hopefully you are just going to O late this cycle.

Will be 10 dpo tomorrow (or 2 if I o'd late) -- FF took away my crosshairs in "advanced mode" when I logged ewcm, but let me keep them (with o on cd12) when I put it into "research." My temps are back up today, so I guess we will just have to see. In symptom spotting news, I've been having a weird crampy feeling (not cramps, more like pressure) and started burping nonstop, but that could also just be me!

Debating if I should test tomorrow or if I am just setting myself up for disappointment.

I would suggest to wait but who am I kidding haha. If I am being 100% honest, I think the one dip early on was a one off, and that possibly the 8DPO dip could be implantation. Don't want to get your hopes up as I know a dip isn't reliable for implantation, but I definitely agree with FF on your O date.

Sooo I am 5DPO, felt quite nauseous on and off through the afternoon- of course I instantly started googling how soon you can feel MS after implantation haha. Couldn't possibly have anything to do with me eating a small extra buttery popcorn at the movies, followed by chasing my son in circles around the lobby haha.

Sooo I am 5DPO, felt quite nauseous on and off through the afternoon- of course I instantly started googling how soon you can feel MS after implantation haha. Couldn't possibly have anything to do with me eating a small extra buttery popcorn at the movies, followed by chasing my son in circles around the lobby haha.

lol yeah, :haha: Of course, no other reason. :) I keep thinking that I should be having symptoms and freaking out because I don't, even though I know that doesn't make any sense logically.

Life as a woman TTC is so hard!

Lol we want to have symptoms because that means there is something happening. Even though symptoms this early aren't usually related to pregnancy, just an increase of progesterone, we still want to feel something during the two week wait. Totally get you there. Gahhh give me the strength not to test tomorrow morning hahaha

I'm lucky I won't be able to test tomorrow. The only tests I have are a couple of FRER's, which I am not willing to use this early (because those things are way too expensive to waste this early!), but I ordered some Wondfo's from Amazon and they'll be here tomorrow. Which means, I will more than likely end up testing on Tuesday. I will try so hard not to! But, I don't know if I'll be able to resist.

Hold strong!! I'll just remind myself that its impossible to get a BFP at 6DPO lol. Probably gonna start on Wednesday though for sure haha.

Well, i failed miserably haha testet this morning, 9dpo haha
It was BFN, of course i didn't even expect anything else, so i really don't know why i tested in the first place haha

I'm now really determined to wait to test until saturday, if my temps are still up by then (14dpo) because then i will have a reliable answer and since it's the weekend, i can either sob or be over the moon in private and don't have to try and conceal either negative or overly positive feelings at work haha
So fingers crossed i'll be able to stick to my plan haha

Had a slight temp dip today and combined with that weird feeling i had yesterday i can't help but think "implantation?" Aaargh i hate ttc brain haha

https://data.whicdn.com/images/58858039/large.gif

Sooo tired.
DH left around 1am. I went to sleep after, but 6am came too fast.
I got home not to long ago and now I'm ready to pass out here on the sofa with a cuddly blanket.

According to ovagraph I'm 9dpo. FF says 4dpo, but I'm still thinking that my temps are wacky and thats why. The day that FF suggests is after having 3 days of sticky cm and a lower cervical position.

The past three days I've had odd cramping. I sometimes get cramping before AF, but only a day or two before if at all. I've also had pretty severe nausea while riding in the car/plane. I get motion sickness, but its usually when I have an empty stomach or there is a lot of stop / go.

@cupcake
I think that I will be testing on Saturday as well if AF does not show.

I'm back ladies! Weekend in VT was great. Lots of driving though but got to see lots of family and stay happily distracted. Sooo now that i'm back, and FF says i 7dpo (i think i might be 8, but :shrug:) Of course i tested this morning. LMAO :haha: total addict. Nothing visible with the naked eye, but i downloaded a free app that lets you invert your tests. 99% sure its negative, but if you stare long enough you get line eye. lol And i know you guys are looking for your fix of tests to look at....so feast your eyes on this BFN! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_1305.jpg
    IMG_1305.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
Pnut- I had some really wonky cycles after iud removal too. This month seems to be a fairly normal cycle and it is the third cycle off iud so hopefully it doesn't take you long to rebound from it.

Ivska - hope you sleep well! Sounds like you have been busy busy!

Blackrain and angel - I am pretty sure I am just going to encourage useless testing from you two :haha: now that I am just starting the TWW I have nothing better to do :rofl:

Csc- sounds like you had a good vacation! Nothing like getting away for a little bit with all the craziness of TTC! :) and thanks for feeding my inner addict :flower: :haha:

AFM I got a solid smiley on my digi on Sunday :happydance: I had a cramp that doubled me over late last night and then a big temp dip this morning so hoping that eggy is out of there :haha: I'm not going to do anymore OPKs, I am going to consider myself 1DPO today or tomorrow, OH is gone now so we have done all we can do, all I can do now is wait :coffee: and encourage you all to pee on things :haha:

Bfn for me today. Temps going way up. Will try to hold off on testing if temps are still up day af is due (12 dpo)

I have to say charting is so interesting!

hiya girls 7/8 dpo will be test 12/13 dpo csc I always get line eye I would test now but sadly I have no hpts in ha xx

Hey ladies. So, in my desire to KNOW I started looking at how soon you can get a + after ovulation. I found this website where they took a bunch of women and gave them tests every DPO and looked at what % got positives on which does. The only numbers they included in the results were the women who ended up being pregnant in the end so every negative listed is actually a false negative.

Basically nothing before 6DPO is even really plausible, and from 6-9DPO the % of false negatives (and % of positives) changes by 10% each day. Then a large drop on 9DPO, and continues to get better after that. Point: we really need to wait til 9DPO, and even then there's a 50% chance it's negative.

Does that mean I won't test early? Nope. Because on the opposite hand I'm like "hey, there's a chance I Could still get a positive, that many women did!" LoL! :haha: Even my science minded brain is twisting these results to be in my favor.

So now I have a question for you guys:
My temp spiked way up today, and I Took it an hour earlier than normal because I woke up and had to go to the bathroom so I tested at 4am instead of 5am. My reading was 97.9 (pretty high compared to my other readings). If I use an adjustor it moves it even higher to 98.08.

Question: should I just leave it at 97.9 (with it marked at 4am) or put in the adjusted time? Does it even matter at this point?

Cupcake: That's why I'm trying very hard to hold out for the weekend. My students start back on Wed and the LAST thing I want to do is have to control my emotions on Wed/Thurs/Fri while it's the first week with students, at a new school! Too much going on.

Hold out for Saturday! Rar! :haha:

cscbeth Thanks for the POAS pics! :) :haha: I needed my fix since I won't let myself test today. lol Is that the Pregnancy Test Checker app?! I just downloaded that the other day. :haha:

todmommy encourage away! I Think at this point we could all use a fix for our addictions :haha:

todmommy - Thank you. That makes me feel a lot better knowing I’m not the only one with crazy post IUD cycles. I’m hoping next cycle will be better.
And yay for your solid smiley!! :dust:

MsRipple - It’s still early :hugs: Here’s hoping for that BFP later!

csc - Line eye :rofl: I was trying so hard not to stare at my BFNs too long and get that. They were very negative and I don’t want to get my hopes up anymore than they already are.

Angel - That’s super informative, and really makes me want to wait as long as possible from now on. To save my heart, emotions, and money. I hate seeing the negatives.
As far as the temping things. I try not to adjust mine. I do wake up around the same time and that’s good enough for me. I’d leave it.

Blackrain - I think this cycle is a bust for me as far as charting goes. It’s so all over the place. I’m hoping that things will even out and be more “normal” next cycle.

Cupcake - :hugs: it’s still early! :dust:

AFM, Still zero signs of AF. I can’t decide how I feel about it. After two BFNs I think I’m counting myself out for this cycle. I’m just really to move on now. Bring on the next one!

Angel - I usually use the adjuster but then make a note. So the adjusted temp goes in my chart but just incase I want the old temp back I know what it was haha.

Pnut Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The more I read, the more I want to wait as long as possible to test.

todmommy Thanks! That's a good idea.

Yeah I'd leave the temp, especially if it was already higher than normal. If it was lower I would say adjust.

I am doing good not testing so far (despite bad influences like todmommy hahaha).

You ladies who have started testing are still early, fingers crossed for you!!

Pnut- I had some really wonky cycles after iud removal too. This month seems to be a fairly normal cycle and it is the third cycle off iud so hopefully it doesn't take you long to rebound from it.

Ivska - hope you sleep well! Sounds like you have been busy busy!

Blackrain and angel - I am pretty sure I am just going to encourage useless testing from you two :haha: now that I am just starting the TWW I have nothing better to do :rofl:

Csc- sounds like you had a good vacation! Nothing like getting away for a little bit with all the craziness of TTC! :) and thanks for feeding my inner addict :flower: :haha:

AFM I got a solid smiley on my digi on Sunday :happydance: I had a cramp that doubled me over late last night and then a big temp dip this morning so hoping that eggy is out of there :haha: I'm not going to do anymore OPKs, I am going to consider myself 1DPO today or tomorrow, OH is gone now so we have done all we can do, all I can do now is wait :coffee: and encourage you all to pee on things :haha:

Aannndddd yay for ovulation!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->