• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Sticky Beans!

Todmommy based on today's temp, I'm almost sure you O on CD15/16. Even without a +OPK. It wouldn't make sense that you are just gearing up with that steep rise. Hopefully you'll have an answer or CH in a day or two! :)

Here's my chart. Let me know what you think!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5d56d4

Based on temps and your CM I would agree with FF on your O date. I can't imagine why you are getting a +OPK now. Two days in a row? I wouldn't put it in because it throws of FF. But maybe make a note on that day so that you know when it happened if you need to come back to it.

It's very possible that was an Evap line on the HPT. Was there any color to it? Evaps are typically gray. Maybe try again tomorrow (without the OPK) and see what happens?

FX!!!

Good morning :) i can't seem to keep up with you ladies haha

MsRipple that is actually confusing.. but i think i would temps are more reliable than an OPK, it could be a faulty test as well. Temps on the other hand are usually quite reliable :)

I'm 6DPO today and my temps have been a bit lower yesterday and today.. still above coverline so I'm not worried too much but i still hope that they'll get back up again tomorrow.

As for symptoms, my boobs feel the way they do just before my period. They're enlarged and feel heavy. I hope it's not pms symptoms already, combined with lower temps i'm a bit scared i'll have a super short luteal phase this month.. even though the LP doesn't really change all that much from cycle to cycle and last cycle i had a 13 day phase.. so let's hope temps will go back up and my boobies are an actual pregnancy symptom :)

FX that they are pregnancy symptoms!! If your last cycle was 13 day LP then this should be too. I think it's pretty rare that it changes, unless you were taking something to lengthen it last cycle.

Sorry for double post, mine was getting long with replies! LoL!

AFM: I got my CH today! I'm a little tentative on the celebration because today's spike is really not accurate. I woke at 3am and had to go to the bathroom. Went back to bed and slept very fitfully until 5 when DH alarm went off (normal temping time). I actually contemplated temping at 3 to be safe but in my sleepy mind I remember thinking that I had 3 more hours that I could sleep (obviously I can't do math when I'm asleep) and that I was so tired I'd fall back asleep right away. Unfortunately I didn't. :/ At 6am when I actually had to get up (today I don't work, but we have an electrical inspector coming so I had to be up before he gets here at 7) I decided to retemp just to compare. I know the 1 hour isn't going to do anything, and I didn't actually sleep in that hour, more like doze off and on, but the temp at 6am after an hour of random dozing was the same as the 5am. Which gives me even less confidence in the number.

Either way, I'm keeping the number for now because I'm selfish and don't want the CH to go away. lol!! We'll see what FF does with tomorrow's temp. But based on the way my temps are rising I'm pretty sure the O day is right with today's CH.

FF has me testing September 5, which is 11DPO and makes sense for my 8-11 day LP. I was strongly considering holding off until the next weekend but I won't make it. At least I won't probably test earlier because students return Sept2 and I'll be very busy those mornings and don't want to deal with either a BFP or BFN before having to go to work with students! Too emotional.

Okay super excited- for the first time since my first month TTC my son, I have SOLID CROSSHAIRS!! Silly thing to be excited about, but just so happy to for once know for sure that I ovulated and when, as every other month was so inconsistent with late O and 6 day LP.

Angel I agree with your crosshairs too. I will be holding off until at least next Thursday 9DPO if I can to test, so will have to help each other resist the urge to test early haha! (cycle twinsies haha!)

Ripple, that is terribly early; implantation usually won't occur until about 6+ DPO, and then another 2-3 days before it shows in urine. Hopefully it is the start of a BFP though!!

Cupcake I doubt your L.P. would change that much, but is also really early for pg symptoms. So hard to say what is causing that though.

Okay super excited- for the first time since my first month TTC my son, I have SOLID CROSSHAIRS!! Silly thing to be excited about, but just so happy to for once know for sure that I ovulated and when, as every other month was so inconsistent with late O and 6 day LP.

Angel I agree with your crosshairs too. I will be holding off until at least next Thursday 9DPO if I can to test, so will have to help each other resist the urge to test early haha! (cycle twinsies haha!)

Ripple, that is terribly early; implantation usually won't occur until about 6+ DPO, and then another 2-3 days before it shows in urine. Hopefully it is the start of a BFP though!!

Cupcake I doubt your L.P. would change that much, but is also really early for pg symptoms. So hard to say what is causing that though.

Yay!! Solid CH is not at all a silly thing to be excited about!! I am always really uncomfortable with the dotted ones.

Yes! We will have to resist! I've never had a cycle twin before. ::happydance: hehe. Loving it. Waiting until Saturday (day AF is due) will be incredibly difficult for me, but at the same time I get pretty definite signs of AF a couple days early so I'll probably know by Thurs or Fri if AF is making her way, which will (hopefully) prevent me from testing before Sat. Anything before Thurs will be too early.

I say that now.... we will see if I can actually hold off. I'm such a POAS addict. lol I can't afford this kind of addiction :p

Blackrain, i'm sure you're right, it is too early for symptoms. Also I'm not taking anything to lengthen luteal phase, i only take agnus castus to shorten the first part of my cycle. I guess during ttc we can sometimes pay tooo much attention to every little thing happening, so it probably is nothing haha :D

Also, yay for solid crosshairs! :)

hiya girls hope your all well not been on for a couple of days been busy getting school stuff ready these school holidays have gone so quick xxx

Yay!! Solid CH is not at all a silly thing to be excited about!! I am always really uncomfortable with the dotted ones.

Yes! We will have to resist! I've never had a cycle twin before. ::happydance: hehe. Loving it. Waiting until Saturday (day AF is due) will be incredibly difficult for me, but at the same time I get pretty definite signs of AF a couple days early so I'll probably know by Thurs or Fri if AF is making her way, which will (hopefully) prevent me from testing before Sat. Anything before Thurs will be too early.

I say that now.... we will see if I can actually hold off. I'm such a POAS addict. lol I can't afford this kind of addiction :p

Haha yes I am terrible too, I usually start testing 7dpo lol. I bought 50 wondfo pg tests when we started ttc, and went through half of them last cycle (granted I had no clue when I ovulated so I was testing way too soon). Gonna try to only test once per day, will see how that goes lol.

Blackrain, i'm sure you're right, it is too early for symptoms. Also I'm not taking anything to lengthen luteal phase, i only take agnus castus to shorten the first part of my cycle. I guess during ttc we can sometimes pay tooo much attention to every little thing happening, so it probably is nothing haha :D

Also, yay for solid crosshairs! :)

Haha we def do all symptom spot lol, last cycle I was so sure I was pg by CD27- turns out I didn't even ovulate until CD31 haha

Haha yes I am terrible too, I usually start testing 7dpo lol. I bought 50 wondfo pg tests when we started ttc, and went through half of them last cycle (granted I had no clue when I ovulated so I was testing way too soon). Gonna try to only test once per day, will see how that goes lol.

What is the sensitivity of the Wondfo tests? I have Wondfo HPTs but haven't purchased their pg tests yet. Tho, as cheap as they are, I am strongly considering buying some.

25miu I believe. But like the opk, the lines are thicker than FRER so easier to see earlier on I found

Do it! It works out to be like .50 each or less, so much easier to feed the addiction haha

:happydance: for CH Blackrain and Angel!

I am agreeing with blackrain here the dip strip tests are absolutely the best!! I love having things to pee on :haha: OH is seeing the accumulation of HPT's get worse and worse, a couple nights ago he tried to ask if I had a problem but quickly backed off before he had to hear some long drawn out answer....because an addict always has valid excuses for their addictions :haha:

AFM I have been pretty busy trying to deal with work, school, and homework so I haven't had much time to obsess over my chart or any things that may be out of the ordinary. I got a blinking smiley again this morning although some of the things I was reading said that if you miss the surge the test may continue to keep showing the blinking smileys while waiting for the missed surge. Who would have thought the "no guesswork" method would be the one that has me so confused :dohh: My IC OPK's seem to be back to the baseline of where they have been all month. The major thing I noticed is that last night OH said I was a little more wet than usual and I noticed it as well, the last 3 or four days I have had wet undies :blush: Now today, I feel completely dry and haven't had even one wet spot on my undies. Soooo, I am saying all signs point to O, if it happened on CD15 I am guessing that would be about right to be more wet CD16 and then dry up CD17 :shrug:

I think CD15 fits for sure. I had EWCM up until O, watery for a couple days after and now dry again so with that and your temps that is my guess. Yeah I don't trust digital tests haha

And my husband is the same way. I was talking about crosshairs, CM, temping etc when he took me back to work after lunch, and he finally says 'okay you and your blog buddies are psychos!' hahaha

And my husband is the same way. I was talking about crosshairs, CM, temping etc when he took me back to work after lunch, and he finally says 'okay you and your blog buddies are psychos!' hahaha

:haha: I try to talk to OH about it but I can tell he has no interest. At this point it is just so much better to be on here because all you ladies are so great! :flower::thumbup:

Haha. My husband gets this confused stare and it's clear he's trying to figure out how he can switch the topic from ovulation!

Temp dropped 8 dpo after going back up from smaller dip on dpo. Also having more cm (kind of an egg white creamy combo) than I ever recall having - though of course I'm not always poking around for such things. :):Of course could be implantation but given cm thinking more and more possible I am o ing late.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5d56d4

I dunno ripple, I agree with your current crosshairs. When do you normally ovulate?

Also does the CM come more in globs? (gross I know lol)

You know you are TTC crazy when you can't cook eggs for lunch without thinking about EWCM hahaha

Lol black. Yes we are obsessed!

Yes it's been globby but I'm actually going toto check for it by my cervix it's not coming out in globs. I guesstimate I normally ovulate cd 13 to 17. Not totally sure. Cycles have also been a bit off and mostly shorter in my last few months since coming off the pill

Well here I am back on the crazy train! :dohh: My temp dropped this morning and then the watery CM came back so I did a 3 hour hold and to my surprise this is what I got! It was so weird because I asked OH to look at it and told him it has to be as dark or darker than the control line to be positive and he goes well that is really close, it's weird that four tests back (CD15) it gets dark and then fades out and now this is almost positive....I was in utter shock!! I was like seriously! you saw that! I had to post that online for opinions! :haha::haha:

I am going to give myself an hour or so to drink a little something and then will do another 2 or 3 hour hold and see what happens. I feel like it looks darker in person than it does in the picture but it seriously soooooo close!! :dance:

Attachments

• ry=400.jpg
    ry=400.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member