• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Sticky Beans!

Thanks Cupcake :hugs:

Hopefully you are not out yet Angel! I don't think you sound crazy. It's normal to want to know what's up with your body, and you have every right to know.

Thanks PnutProtector! It really helps me feel better sharing with you guys. Other people do think I'm crazy. lol! :haha:

And I agree with Cupcake. Don't count yourself out too soon. :hugs: But we've all been there and soemtimes it's hard. Totally get that!

I don't think you are out yet Angel, keep your chin up :)

No ovulation for me yet. Here are my OPKs, does anyone really see any progression or are they all pretty much the same? Usually ovulate around CD21 (31 last month thanks to B6) but hoping vitex would push it forward a bit.

Attachments

• 20150821_201736-1.jpg
    20150821_201736-1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 6
Here's a clearer one;

Attachments

• 20150821_201716-1.jpg
    20150821_201716-1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
hiya girls hope your all well done another opk going darker we haven't had time bd with my dd being ill shes got tonsilits and croup but we are going to try it later her you opks cd13 cd14 cd14 I am today I have had ewcm again today xx

Attachments

• cd13.jpg
    cd13.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
  • cd14.jpg
    cd14.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 5
blackrain the last one look as tho its going dark are you holding your wee for 3 to 4 hour before u test hun and don't drink anythink xx

Hope you get a chance to bd!!
Yep, the am are FMU (SMU on weekends) and the pm are at least 4 hour holds or more.

Blackrain - that last couple look like they are getting darker. I know I asked before but how much Vitex are you taking (I'm too lazy to go back and look)? Vitex didn't move my O up until I switched to a brand with a higher dosage.

CD 17. I feel like this cycle is reeeaaally dragging along.. I feel like the past two weeks anxiously waiting for O. I guess I pretty much did though haha

I'm thinking it seems like I'm about to O around CD 20 like I did last cycle. Which isn't too bad, I'm just so done waiting for O, I want to start the TWW now! :p
Usually my OPKs are almost stark white, like just barely a second line, but I took one last night and it was almost positive! Took two today so far and they still are pretty dark, just a tad bit lighter than the control line. I had that last cycle at CD 17 as well, never got a true positive though. So I'm trying to test every couple hours, to see if my tests go fainter, indicating that I missed my surge or maybe get a true positive. I am also starting to think that maybe they're just not sensitive enough (25 mIU) and my hormone count just doesn't get high enough even during my surge to turn them truly positive. If this cycle ends in AF I'm gonna need new OPKs anyway, so I think I'll then order some that are only 10mIU and see if I get a better read out of them.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'll either monday or tuesday, so the plan is to just keep BD until i get my temp rise. Nothing more to do now than to wait, BD and hope we catch that egg.

I hope you ladies ovulate soon as well, I can't wait for the first one to start TWW here :)

Blackrain - that last couple look like they are getting darker. I know I asked before but how much Vitex are you taking (I'm too lazy to go back and look)? Vitex didn't move my O up until I switched to a brand with a higher dosage.

800mg in the morning. Apparently this brand (nature's way) is also pretty good from what I've read.

Buttt SMU today (3 hour hold) is looking promising! First is after 5 mins, second is dry.

Attachments

• Photo_2015-08-22_12-03-31_PM-1-1.jpg
    Photo_2015-08-22_12-03-31_PM-1-1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20150822_121106-1.jpg
    20150822_121106-1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
CD 17. I feel like this cycle is reeeaaally dragging along.. I feel like the past two weeks anxiously waiting for O. I guess I pretty much did though haha

I'm thinking it seems like I'm about to O around CD 20 like I did last cycle. Which isn't too bad, I'm just so done waiting for O, I want to start the TWW now! :p
Usually my OPKs are almost stark white, like just barely a second line, but I took one last night and it was almost positive! Took two today so far and they still are pretty dark, just a tad bit lighter than the control line. I had that last cycle at CD 17 as well, never got a true positive though. So I'm trying to test every couple hours, to see if my tests go fainter, indicating that I missed my surge or maybe get a true positive. I am also starting to think that maybe they're just not sensitive enough (25 mIU) and my hormone count just doesn't get high enough even during my surge to turn them truly positive. If this cycle ends in AF I'm gonna need new OPKs anyway, so I think I'll then order some that are only 10mIU and see if I get a better read out of them.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'll either monday or tuesday, so the plan is to just keep BD until i get my temp rise. Nothing more to do now than to wait, BD and hope we catch that egg.

I hope you ladies ovulate soon as well, I can't wait for the first one to start TWW here :)

Hopefully you get a positive soon! I didn't realise O tests had different miU, that's good to know! Hopefully you get your BFP and don't need to buy more tests!

800mg in the morning. Apparently this brand (nature's way) is also pretty good from what I've read.

Buttt SMU today (3 hour hold) is looking promising! First is after 5 mins, second is dry.

looking good hun xx

I think your lines are getting darker Blackrain!! :happydance: Keep trying! You'll get that positive! :thumbup:

Cupcake, I am totally feeling you on the feeling that this cycle is taking soooo looonnggg! UGH. :coffee:

This month would be the perfecting timing for me to catch that eggy. Cause it would put my due date right at the end of the school year and I'll be able to focus on baby before having to dive back into classes. But it probably won't happen because I want it so much. :nope: :cry: Next month would be ok too though. So I still have hope.

Haha my husband is trying so hard to show an interest in all of this despite having no clue about any of it. I ran in the room to show him my ovulation test; he sits and stares trying to figure out what I'm showing him. I explained the ovulation stick was getting darker meaning I could ovulate soon, and his response: 'Well I'm glad you might be getting your visit from the......ovulation fairy? Is that a thing?'
OMG I probably released an egg just from laughing so hard!!

Hey ladies! How is everyone today! My hubby is installing can lights in our living room today so my house is a mess and there is sheetrock all over the place. It's only mildly stressing me out. lol! But at least when he's done we will be able to have LIGHTS in the living room (right now it only has a couple lamps, the house wasn't wired w/ living room lights).

Today my cervix is high and soft! I'm so excited! It was definitely not high yesterday, and it's clearly softer than yesterdays. This is the first time I've tracked feel, because after 3 months I think I'm FINALLY figuring out what the differences are. I still can't tell open/closed though.

ATM I am desperately trying to "hold it". After my workout I always use the bathroom and shower and I've been trying to get to a 4-hour hold for my OPK. I am about 15 minutes from a 3-hour hold and I've had to pee for the last 30 minutes!! I think I'm only going to make it to 3, maybe 3 1/2. But, that's not bad. I'm usually okay with at least 3.

What brand of OPKs are you using? I didn't realize they had OPKs with different levels of mIUs.

Sounds like you've got a good plan though. I see ladies who are always waiting for the exact +OPK and I say if it's close to + then get at it (unless you are going for gender sway or have a low sperm count). Because, when it's that close, you probably only have a couple days before O and they live for awhile. :)

800 sounds good, I'm at 1,000mg so that's really close (I was at something like 600 before, not enough for me), and those OPKs look like they are getting close!

And, OMG your husband sounds hilarious!! I tried to tell my husband that my cervix finally went high and this is exciting because this is the earliest in the cycle it has done this before. He just went "oookay." looked at me funny and said, "Soooo we're going to have a lot sex now, right?" LOL! I was busting up. :haha: I have a pretty low libido and while I Try to have sex more often it's really hard. So most of our time comes around O time.

Pnut I know what you mean! I'm in the same situation! Except in my case I'm the teacher, not the student, but same general idea. ;)

The 7:15pm looks positive right?! Ewcm today too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 8
Definitely positive, hope you catch your eggie!

Kind of discouraged; took a leftover first response ov test this evening- barely a squinter!! Did a wondfo as well, not as dark as earlier. Will test again in am but was hoping to get a bit more bd in.

Also, I thinkkk I had EWCM today- reason I say think is I always seem to get a bunch of stuff come out about 24 hours after sex, even early in cycle. But semen should be really watery by that point right? Todays seemed (TMI) more like a big glob of it, but clear and very slippery. Hoping it is, as I have had very little cm this cycle which is odd for me (normally opposite problem).

Definitely positive, hope you catch your eggie!

Kind of discouraged; took a leftover first response ov test this evening- barely a squinter!! Did a wondfo as well, not as dark as earlier. Will test again in am but was hoping to get a bit more bd in.

Also, I thinkkk I had EWCM today- reason I say think is I always seem to get a bunch of stuff come out about 24 hours after sex, even early in cycle. But semen should be really watery by that point right? Todays seemed (TMI) more like a big glob of it, but clear and very slippery. Hoping it is, as I have had very little cm this cycle which is odd for me (normally opposite problem).

Check again tomorrow, you might get a better one tomorrow. If not, you might not have O'd yet. Sometimes it takes a couple days. I've had my LH surge come and go in a matter of a few hours but my temps didn't rise for 3 days and FF gave me CH's at 2 days past +OPK. So there's still a chance you'll get more Bd time.

I get the big globs too. Typically (in my experience) the big glob is definitely EW and not semen. The semen is usually thinner, more watery-ish, but still kinda stretchy like EW.

Thanks! My temp was quite low today and will definitely go up tomorrow so will be a bit before I see a change there. So weird, the only other cycle I have ever tested, I got positive opks for 24 hours.

Just realized that it was not even 4 hours hold, and after drinking a large pop at the movies, so likely not entirely accurate anyways haha, just weird that FR was almost completely blank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->