• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers (106) BFP (24) Angels (2) Find your TTC/Future Bump Buddies Here!

Hi Ladies!
Good Luck and Baby dust to all!!
I am 8 or 9 days post ovulation.......having so many symptoms and making myself nuts. Tested this am...even though I know its super early and thought I could make out a squinter...but made myself throw it away after ten min of staring at it and going cross eyed!! Going to try and hold off for two more days and test again..............its torture!!!:wacko:

Hi Ladies!
Good Luck and Baby dust to all!!
I am 8 or 9 days post ovulation.......having so many symptoms and making myself nuts. Tested this am...even though I know its super early and thought I could make out a squinter...but made myself throw it away after ten min of staring at it and going cross eyed!! Going to try and hold off for two more days and test again..............its torture!!!:wacko:

Good luck x

Jenn~ I'm so sorry AF showed. :( Fx for next month!

Photogmommy~ I see the lines too. :thumbup:

Still no AF here. Promised DH I won't test until Saturday am when he's home. :wacko:

Go look now!

password is BB :)

https://bubblesnpuddles.zenfolio.com/p873930478

I quit! Every time I POAS the test doesnt show a control line or a test line...this happened to me in my last pregnancy and I let it go and found out at 9wks that I was pregnant. NO, Im not using too little or too much urine. This happens to me every time! Im over the nerves and the waiting game. I'll probably be back in a week or so. I think Im going to stop the Clomid and wait if Im not pregnant this month. Good Luck Ladies and :dust: to all of you! :)

Feel any different from the CLomid Liz?

Well not a whole lot, I had bad diahrea the past two says and bad gas today but that's pretty much it.

Liz-
The Dr put me on the Clomid CDs 5-9 are you on the Clomid CDs 3-7 or 5-9?? Im starting to think that 3-7 might work better?? Dr told me the 3-7 is quantity and 5-9 is quality of the eggs??

Oh I have no idea! I was given 5 pills to take and told on the 5th day to come in for an US! :thumbup: I'm on CD91! lol

I quit! Every time I POAS the test doesnt show a control line or a test line...this happened to me in my last pregnancy and I let it go and found out at 9wks that I was pregnant. NO, Im not using too little or too much urine. This happens to me every time! Im over the nerves and the waiting game. I'll probably be back in a week or so. I think Im going to stop the Clomid and wait if Im not pregnant this month. Good Luck Ladies and :dust: to all of you! :)

Sounds like a duff batch of tests to me. Try another brand x

Liz- CD91?? Wow! I see. You weren't O'n on your own so they are just trying to jump start your Ov. I had some small cysts when I went to the Dr. and after 2 rounds of Clomid 50mg on CDs 5-9, I went in for a US and they said the cysts were gone. I hope the same happens for you. Ive made up my mind that Im going to go back to the Dr and if Im not pregnant this month Im going to have him remove any cysts or fibroids and do a lap and dye. Luckily my Dr does whatever I ask. Im such an emotional wreck crying and looking for every little sign that Im exhausted. Good luck! :))

MrsMM- NYC is treating me okay. I'm still getting used to it but OH is happy and I'm not unhappy so it's good! I can't believe I'm at IVF but ... finally happy to be doing something aggressive and getting that long awaited :bfp:. I see your got pregnant! That's awesome, congratulations!

Thanks Liz! I hope the Clomid works for you! I guess Im still gonna be hanging out here but Im not going to test until 10/31! My Dr told me I was a "slow-riser" anyways so there isnt much point in wasting money on tests!

Thanks Liz! I hope the Clomid works for you! I guess Im still gonna be hanging out here but Im not going to test until 10/31! My Dr told me I was a "slow-riser" anyways so there isnt much point in wasting money on tests!

Good luck!!!! keep me posted on your results! xoxo!

Fourth day of clomid, US seduled for next wednesday at 2pm to see if any folicles are maturing. My temp did drop today, so who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->