October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

I might just try that. What could it hurt. It might restore some hope in me, which I desperately need. After ttc for 22 months and a chemical, possibly 2, I'm on the verge of having a breakdown.

I'm sorry you're feeling down about it. The whole TTC is very trying on the emotions, I know. You might want to consider a dr who has competent nurses that will actually listen to you. Seems like they could do more since it's been almost 2 years for you.

AFM - Still getting - OPKs, which is very weird since normally I'd have O'd today. I can feel it coming in the next couple days or so, but I'm never this late Oing. Must've been delayed for some reason. Starting to get impatient...:growlmad:

Autigers - This might cheer you up :hugs:

DD " You know, You can die on your birthday!"
DS #2 " I know! I'd say at the old age of 20!"

:jo:
.... LOL! :rofl:

hazeleyes - :rofl: I don't blame you. I would have never made it either. :haha:

annabelle - Thanks. My dr does have one good nurse and then a bad one. I actually talked to the good one this morning and she told me my progesterone was 11 at 6dpo, so I am Oing, but like you said I'm probably going to be put on progesterone to help with my lp. I've got to wait for another call to see what the doctor plans to do since they didn't expect AF to come so soon. Hopefully you will get a + opk soon. I usually test 2-3 times a day when I think O is near.

SLCMommy - That did make me laugh. My DD always makes me laugh with the things she says, just not today. Today she is driving me insane. :wacko:

I'm out AF has just arrived...and she's 5 days late! =( November here i come!! =)

:dust:

Sorry to hear Cherry. :hugs: Hop on over to the November group and FX'd the turkey will bring you a :bfp: next month.

Oh no I'm sorry Cherry!

AFM can I quietly mention my BFP!!! I got a very faint line yesterday and today was much stronger! Soooo nervous but excited, hubbie doesn't know yet as wanted to wait until my period is officially late before telling him! Good luck to all the other ladies xxx

Lots and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

razorhips - Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!

AFM, got a BFP but i'm only 8 DPO...so i'm out for October, FX for a BFP the end of this week. Anywho, onto November...

Congrats razorchips!! :dust:

SLC - 8 dpo is still a little early to test, just try and hold off a few days and then test again!! GL

And so the October Testers come to an end. :dust: let November be an awesome month for everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->