October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

Hello everyone, hope you are all well. I have been having a tough time. I found out last Sunday I was pregnant, told DH on Wednesday (testing positive every day, temp spike stayed up, missed AF on Tuesday) only to wake up soaked with sweat and bleeding yesterday around 2 am. I bled all day and had very mild cramping, test no longer positive. Temp dropping yesterday and came to baseline today at 18 dpo/CD 1. I got to be pregnant for a little less than a week. I am just praying that God will bless us when it is time for me to have a healthy pregnancy. I'll be joining you guys for the November thread-you are all lovely, fx'd.

oh, and if anyone has any wisdom as to how this will potentially affect my cycle I would like to hear, my DH and I are anxious to begin trying again asap. If I wasn't ttc I probably wouldn't have even know, just would have thought a little late period...thanks guys.

I'm sorry to hear hun :hugs: you're right, God will bless you with a healthy child as He has a plan for all of us.

I'm not a doctor or nurse but I have read that women may be more fertile after a MC/Chem. while other women's body decide not to ovulate for a cycle or two afterwards. Autigers55 is right, have a chat with your doctor, they should be able to give you some solid advice.

Good wishes for your furture :flower:

Just got my BFP this morning, calculated how
Long I'm BFP n I'm 5 weeks, slight spotting pink
Brown from thursday and also felt sick from Thursday but getting
Lower back pain and period pain, have been trying for
6 months, I have read these pains are normal and I remember
From last pregnancy 8 yrs ago was the same kept thinking
Period was due but never had the spotting

Just got my BFP this morning, calculated how
Long I'm BFP n I'm 5 weeks, slight spotting pink
Brown from thursday and also felt sick from Thursday but getting
Lower back pain and period pain, have been trying for
6 months, I have read these pains are normal and I remember
From last pregnancy 8 yrs ago was the same kept thinking
Period was due but never had the spotting

Huge congratulations :bfp: yay

audrey, congrats on your bfp hun :)

SLC, my youngest sister is with me in the pic :)

Audrey - Congrats.

AFM - I am almost positive AF is on her way for me. My temp fell a little today and I had a horrible backache/cramps last night. I did another test and of course a bfn. It could still be too early, but with the way I felt last night I know its the :witch: on her way. If it's not her, I will be totally shocked. I wish I didn't know my body as well as I do bc I would be a lot more hopeful.

Audrey - Congrats.

AFM - I am almost positive AF is on her way for me. My temp fell a little today and I had a horrible backache/cramps last night. I did another test and of course a bfn. It could still be too early, but with the way I felt last night I know its the :witch: on her way. If it's not her, I will be totally shocked. I wish I didn't know my body as well as I do bc I would be a lot more hopeful.

Hopefully you're in for a shock, but I know what you mean about knowing your body so well. I'm really in tune with mine too and that's how I knew I wans't pg last month way before AF showed up. When do you find out results of your progesterone test?

Hopefully you're in for a shock, but I know what you mean about knowing your body so well. I'm really in tune with mine too and that's how I knew I wans't pg last month way before AF showed up. When do you find out results of your progesterone test?

I hope I'm shocked, I want to be surprised so bad, but all the bfns have got me feeling so down and hopeless. :cry: I go to the doctor tomorrow and hopefully the results will be in. I was told on Friday it would be 3-5 days before they would get the results. I hope they have them bc I cannot wait until Friday, I've barely made it to today. So, if I have to wait til friday this will be me > ](*,)

Today I had a pelvic ultrasound. My ob/gyn ordered it when I went to see him to talk to him about TTC and some pain I have been having. The ultrasound tech asked me "have you taken a pregnancy test?" I said 'yes, I am 10dpo today and it was negative' and she said 'oh, because I think I see a sac in your uterus!" She showed it to me and sure enough, there was a little sac. She kept looking and kinda smiling but not really saying much else. I asked her if it wasn't a 'baby sac' what the heck else could it be??? She of course said she could not really say what she thought! I left with no answers except that my dr. would have the results in the next day or so... What gives?!?! I don't have a picture because this was not a pregnancy ultrasound just a pelvic one looking for the cause of my pain. Does anybody have any idea as to why there would be a sac in my uterus other than I may be... i can hardly even say it.... pregnant????

Today I had a pelvic ultrasound. My ob/gyn ordered it when I went to see him to talk to him about TTC and some pain I have been having. The ultrasound tech asked me "have you taken a pregnancy test?" I said 'yes, I am 10dpo today and it was negative' and she said 'oh, because I think I see a sac in your uterus!" She showed it to me and sure enough, there was a little sac. She kept looking and kinda smiling but not really saying much else. I asked her if it wasn't a 'baby sac' what the heck else could it be??? She of course said she could not really say what she thought! I left with no answers except that my dr. would have the results in the next day or so... What gives?!?! I don't have a picture because this was not a pregnancy ultrasound just a pelvic one looking for the cause of my pain. Does anybody have any idea as to why there would be a sac in my uterus other than I may be... i can hardly even say it.... pregnant????

I would say your pregnant bc I never heard of any other type of sac. Hopefully you are pregnant. FX'd. I wish i was as lucky as you were. I'm 10dpo and all I've gotten is bfns and the feeling of AF coming any day now.

I would say your pregnant bc I never heard of any other type of sac. Hopefully you are pregnant. FX'd. I wish i was as lucky as you were. I'm 10dpo and all I've gotten is bfns and the feeling of AF coming any day now.

Thank you so much. I actually feel like af is coming too. Try to stay hopeful, it's not over until af shows up! FX'd for you and me and everyone else!!!

Thanks. I hope you get good news tomorrow. I've got my Fx'd for good news for me too. I am having some pregnancy symptoms, but I'm afraid if I focus on those too much, I will be so disappointed. I've been peeing a lot the last 2 days and have had nausea and I've even gotten sick a few times. If this is not due to being pregnant, then AF is playing a very cruel trick on me. FX'd for us and to anyone else that needs it. :dust:

Thanks. I hope you get good news tomorrow. I've got my Fx'd for good news for me too. I am having some pregnancy symptoms, but I'm afraid if I focus on those too much, I will be so disappointed. I've been peeing a lot the last 2 days and have had nausea and I've even gotten sick a few times. If this is not due to being pregnant, then AF is playing a very cruel trick on me. FX'd for us and to anyone else that needs it. :dust:

If I go off of symptoms I would be pregnant every month. I have had to force myself to stop symptom spotting. Now, though that there is a possibility of me being pregnant I keep thinking about all of the things I have been feeling the past couple of days. Lol... AF sure does play cruel tricks sometimes. Good luck and lots of baby dust!!

Thanks. I have drove myself nuts the last two cycles by symptom spotting. That is why I keep telling myself this is from AF, so I don't focus too much on hoping I'm pregnant. I was convinced it was AF until I started getting nausea/vomiting. At first I passed it off as something I ate, but everytime its happened, I've ate all different things. I just wish I could get some answers bc I've had a terrible backache all day long and very few cramps, which isn't normal if it is AF. I don't even know when AF is due bc my last cycle was only 27 days and I've been averaging 33-35 days. :wacko:

Thanks. I have drove myself nuts the last two cycles by symptom spotting. That is why I keep telling myself this is from AF, so I don't focus too much on hoping I'm pregnant. I was convinced it was AF until I started getting nausea/vomiting. At first I passed it off as something I ate, but everytime its happened, I've ate all different things. I just wish I could get some answers bc I've had a terrible backache all day long and very few cramps, which isn't normal if it is AF. I don't even know when AF is due bc my last cycle was only 27 days and I've been averaging 33-35 days. :wacko:

Your symptoms sound promising, especially if they are not the norm for you! Do you know about when you ovulated?

Your symptoms sound promising, especially if they are not the norm for you! Do you know about when you ovulated?

Nevermind, I just looked at your chart! It's still early for you! I would say wait a day and test again but I know its easier said than done..... You'll probably be testing first thing in the morning just like me! Looks like we're the same dpo too!

Got a :bfn: at 14dpo (CB Digi), i'm now 16dpo and still no AF, I've had ALOT! of white thick creamy CM! i also had a fluttering/vibration feeling 'Down there' before AF was due...keep thinking she's here but its just CM =(

:dust:

baby2wishes - I did test again and a bfn. :neutral:

Cherrylicious - Maybe it is still to early to detect on a hpt. FX'd for you!!:dust:

I definitely think I am out this month. I had a huge temp dip today, so I expect AF will show up sometime today or tomorrow. This sucks bc I was definitely thinking October was gonna be my month. Whenever AF shows her ugly face, I guess I'm heading to November. :cry:

Got a :bfn: at 14dpo (CB Digi), i'm now 16dpo and still no AF, I've had ALOT! of white thick creamy CM! i also had a fluttering/vibration feeling 'Down there' before AF was due...keep thinking she's here but its just CM =(

:dust:

Has AF came yet? If not, I'd test one more time at home. If that still shows a BFN, but AF hasn't came....I'd go to your doctor for a pregnancy blood test! FX!!

baby2wishes - I did test again and a bfn. :neutral:

Cherrylicious - Maybe it is still to early to detect on a hpt. FX'd for you!!:dust:

I definitely think I am out this month. I had a huge temp dip today, so I expect AF will show up sometime today or tomorrow. This sucks bc I was definitely thinking October was gonna be my month. Whenever AF shows her ugly face, I guess I'm heading to November. :cry:

Aww :( Well...remember, you can't give up hope until AF actually comes, right? :) I test on Sunday...and that's a BFN i'll be joining you in November as well lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->