October Testers!! Come join!! Congrats to our 9 BFPs!!

The bad thing is, I can feel AF coming. Makes me hate myself for knowing my body this well. I wish I could stay positive, but with the cramps and backache and the temp dip I know I'm doomed. :growlmad:

I was going to test this morning but I chickened out :( Maybe tomorrow....

Today I had a pelvic ultrasound. My ob/gyn ordered it when I went to see him to talk to him about TTC and some pain I have been having. The ultrasound tech asked me "have you taken a pregnancy test?" I said 'yes, I am 10dpo today and it was negative' and she said 'oh, because I think I see a sac in your uterus!" She showed it to me and sure enough, there was a little sac. She kept looking and kinda smiling but not really saying much else. I asked her if it wasn't a 'baby sac' what the heck else could it be??? She of course said she could not really say what she thought! I left with no answers except that my dr. would have the results in the next day or so... What gives?!?! I don't have a picture because this was not a pregnancy ultrasound just a pelvic one looking for the cause of my pain. Does anybody have any idea as to why there would be a sac in my uterus other than I may be... i can hardly even say it.... pregnant????

Sounds like you're pregnant to me. I've never heard of any other kind of sac either. Test again in a day! GL! :flower:

Thanks. I have drove myself nuts the last two cycles by symptom spotting. That is why I keep telling myself this is from AF, so I don't focus too much on hoping I'm pregnant. I was convinced it was AF until I started getting nausea/vomiting. At first I passed it off as something I ate, but everytime its happened, I've ate all different things. I just wish I could get some answers bc I've had a terrible backache all day long and very few cramps, which isn't normal if it is AF. I don't even know when AF is due bc my last cycle was only 27 days and I've been averaging 33-35 days. :wacko:

I hope this is it for you!

*EDIT* Sorry, just saw your last post. Sorry to see the temp dip, but you're not officially out yet.

I hope this is it for you!

*EDIT* Sorry, just saw your last post. Sorry to see the temp dip, but you're not officially out yet.

Thanks. I've tried to restore some hope for myself by looking at some charts that had an implantation dip at 11dpo and a BFP around 13-15dpo. I'm keeping my fingers crossed bc I'm still having off the wall symptoms if it is AF. I've had nausea again today and frequent urination. If my temp goes up tomorrow, then I may have a chance. I've got to go to my doctor's appointment in a couple hours to get the results of my progesterone test, if they have them. I hope I get some good news. FX'd!!

Got a :bfn: at 14dpo (CB Digi), i'm now 16dpo and still no AF, I've had ALOT! of white thick creamy CM! i also had a fluttering/vibration feeling 'Down there' before AF was due...keep thinking she's here but its just CM =(

:dust:

Has AF came yet? If not, I'd test one more time at home. If that still shows a BFN, but AF hasn't came....I'd go to your doctor for a pregnancy blood test! FX!!

Tested today with the other CB DIGI and :bfn: (16dpo) Will test friday if she still hasn't shown her face! =)

FX'd

Cherrylicious - FX'd you get a BFP and not AF. :dust:

AFM - I just got back from the doctor, and I'm not a happy person right now. I sat and waited for over an hour for my dr and no show. Well, the nurse comes in and tells me he got called into an emergency c-section. I can understand that, but what made me mad was the fact that I have no answers and they had my progesterone test results in their hands. I was told that my progesterone was high, but idk what that means and I was also told it was higher than last time, but i never had a test done before. Now I have to wait for the nurses to talk to my dr and then they will call me. I swear I'm wanting to do this > ](*,) as I type.

Cherrylicious - FX'd you get a BFP and not AF. :dust:

AFM - I just got back from the doctor, and I'm not a happy person right now. I sat and waited for over an hour for my dr and no show. Well, the nurse comes in and tells me he got called into an emergency c-section. I can understand that, but what made me mad was the fact that I have no answers and they had my progesterone test results in their hands. I was told that my progesterone was high, but idk what that means and I was also told it was higher than last time, but i never had a test done before. Now I have to wait for the nurses to talk to my dr and then they will call me. I swear I'm wanting to do this > ](*,) as I type.

That's REALLY frustrating! :growlmad: why in the world didn't someone tell you earlier that the doc wasn't in, too? This clinic sounds incredibly inconsiderate. Have you thought of switching?

That's REALLY frustrating! :growlmad: why in the world didn't someone tell you earlier that the doc wasn't in, too? This clinic sounds incredibly inconsiderate. Have you thought of switching?

I think the doctor was there and just got called away before he could see me. I have considered switching doctors bc they seem to take their time and not really listen to me. I told the doctor in Aug that I didn't think I was Oing. I finally did O in Sept, but had short lp, so I went at the begining of this month to figure out what was going on, well that is when they finally decided to test my progesterone levels. It took them 2 months before they would listen to me, it wasn't the dr's fault, it was his nurses who failed to schedule this test in Aug. I have a good doctor, but his nurses are pretty much lazy.

hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA.. trying to keep my mind off of TTC while there is nothing that I can do.. Just finished my last Provera pills yesterday, now just waiting for AF.. I hope she's here between Saturday and Monday!

So....um....the whole wait 6 weeks to DTD didn't work...we lasted a week maybe. So sign me up for November! Just have to figure out the date.

I'm out the :witch: showed up this morning. :growlmad: This just proves to me I have a lp defect. Off to November.

Thanks!! I hope November is my month bc I'm about done with the ttc business.

Thanks!! I hope November is my month bc I'm about done with the ttc business.

FX'd for next month! DON'T GIVE UP! Have you tried a free reading with Cheri22? xx

Thanks, I hope November is my month. FX'd!! No, I haven't tried a free reading with cheri22. :shrug:

I really recommend this is what she told me:-

They are showing a little girl with a full head of hair coming your way and they relate her to DECEMBER so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in:)
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

Still no AF and my Due Date was 19th Dec (MC) so i send her another email saying that if i am pregnant this month i am planning on telling my family on Christmas day and this is what she sent me:-

Hi Zyanne

if you found out that you were pregnant while waiting for my reading, the month I had given you would actually line up as the U/S month.. not sure why that happens, but it has.. and only happens if you were pregnant and did not realize it while awaiting my reading
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

My first scan would be on the 16th of December (if i am pregnant of course)

Soo i'm hoping this is my month! <3

17 - 18dpo and still no AF

Her email is.... [email protected] On the subject line just write Free Reading (it takes about 2-3weeks but it put my mind at ease)

I might just try that. What could it hurt. It might restore some hope in me, which I desperately need. After ttc for 22 months and a chemical, possibly 2, I'm on the verge of having a breakdown.

I'm out the :witch: showed up this morning. :growlmad: This just proves to me I have a lp defect. Off to November.

:hugs: Sorry. Will they get you on progesterone this month since you do have the lp defect? It's supposed to help lengthen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->