• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October Testers - Over 35

supernoodles, keekeesaurus &, klsltsp - :hugs::hugs::hugs: to all 3 of you horrible ole bitch bag here's to hoping this is her last visit to you all for the nxt 9mths

AFM - I will start poas as soon as my new IC's arrive as all I had were evil one step ones and I am not using FRER or CB Digi they are only bought out once I have strongish 2nd lines on the IC's

Well just got back.....They cancelled my HSG themselves because they took my urine and put it through their pregnancy test machine and it came back BORDERLINE!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!

I asked her what that meant and she said it wasnt negative, so she took my bloods and has run an HCG test to get the HCG count, she told me to ring at 3 for the results......

I rang at 3 and they are still in the lab being tested!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

She has told me to ring at 5.30 to get the results

I just wasnt expecting this at all!!!!! Ive been a state all afternoon now i have to wait another 2 hours!!!!!

My scan was completely normal..ovaries,uterus etc all fine! She said that they wouldnt see anything this early on a scan with regard to pregnancy till around 5 weeks.......

CONGRATS SADIE!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

And MM74,:shock: are you kidding me? This is so exciting! :dance: FX for you!!!

Just under an hour to go!!!

OMG I can't keep up with all of these :haha::haha:

MM74 I thought your chart was looking good :thumbup:

Congrats again sadie and Ferne can I add you in too now please? :happydance::happydance:

ETA Oh I did add you in already!!

12 DPO My temp dropped below coverline. THis is my first time temping, does this just mean that's it? Also does that mean I have short LP? I know I won't get my period until possibly Thursday or Friday.. weird that it dropped so low so quick.. oh well.. I'm pretty bummed I had a good feeling about this month :(

12 DPO My temp dropped below coverline. THis is my first time temping, does this just mean that's it? Also does that mean I have short LP? I know I won't get my period until possibly Thursday or Friday.. weird that it dropped so low so quick.. oh well.. I'm pretty bummed I had a good feeling about this month :(

Am new to charting hun but a drop below the coverline for me last cycle was the day AF came. Dmom,NS,butterfly and the girls that have been temping for a while would be better to advise. :hugs:

Do you have a link to your chart Lucky?

Trying to figure out how to share my chart.. one sec!

I started temping CD11 I know next months will be better!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33f21b

Thanks Lucky, I have to admit it does look like the :witch: would arrive tomorrow but FX I'm wrong :hugs::hugs:

Bc you have had your temp fall for two days and now it's dipped below coverline, I think the witch will be landing soon.

I am so sorry.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->